d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev17197207217227231141Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,575.01
Dec 6 2023 09:40pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Dec 6 2023 07:35pm)
well, so the deranged hamas propagandist is a classic commiefornia shitlib

shocker

Yep

These people belong in a vocational rehabilitation institution

This post was edited by El1te on Dec 6 2023 09:40pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 6 2023 09:49pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Dec 2023 21:18)
Im sorry the Illinois education system failed you so horribly, maybe you can take online classes or something because you dont know what the fuck youre talking about , ever

Yea the education system failed me so bad I created and sold a lawn maintenance company before I was 25. In 10 years of hard work I created the opportunity for me to do everything I ever wanted.

Living the American Dream is my greatest failure lmao :bonk:

I knew a degree wouldn't get me as far as hard work and networking and that turned out to be true.

Went from cutting family members grass with a friend to a 500 client business in 10 years.

What's your success story?

I haven't "worked" in 5 years because I EARNED every penny to my name and made and continue to make the right financial decisions for myself and family.

I know millionaires who don't have the freedom I do because they are still operating a business.

I have no political affiliation either bud. I volunteer at a philosophical organization now and that occupies most my time.

When money is no longer the motive you can actually experience the world in an entirely different way.
Gold: 1,453.85
Dec 6 2023 10:32pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 06:31pm)
So it's bad to "win a war at all cost".

Should've just let Hitler have his way during WW2 huh?

How dumb is that logic seriously???

Now were in the middle of WW3 (undeclared) and you think the "United States" is going to "let go of that power" that we've wielded since the founding of our country?

You better believe were going to install puppet leaders where we can. Believe were going to overthrow countries for our own gain. Believe we'll fund proxies everywhere. It's what we've done historically???

You can think it's morally reprehensible but in the end the United States cares about it's own self-interest just like Israel or ANYWHERE else.

I admit my country is a major part of the "ongoing never ending conflict on this planet" but I can see WHY we do it everyday when I experience all the privileges' most Americans take for granted.

I have two friends who fought/served in Iraq/Afghanistan and both admitted most their tour they were guarding opium/oil fields not "eliminating terrorist". We were young when 9/11 happened so we didn't have the foresight to see the greater agenda at hand. Now they know WHY they were really there(To establish a permanent military prescience in the Middle East). They made that sacrifice at a young age because as an American when 9/11 happened it truly unified all of us and the values that make our nation great.

What's the price of "peace"????? WAR

You need to stop rationalizing your country's warmongering ways. It's possible to have peace, order and freedom without fucking up someone else' country.

Your country does despicable things. Be a good person and tell your government that this needs to stop. Don't buy into the lie that wars are necessary for peace. Your country's elites tell you this because they want you to enlist in the army and then to rob another country's resources for them.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Dec 6 2023 11:01pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 6 2023 11:13pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 6 Dec 2023 22:32)
You need to stop rationalizing your country' warmongering ways. It's possible to have peace, order and freedom without fucking up someone else' country.

Your country does despicable things. Be a good person and tell your government that this needs to stop. Don't buy into the lie that wars are necessary for peace. Your country's elites tell you this because they want you to enlist in the army and then to rob another country's resources for them.

Stop making generalizations about the average American who isn't a part of that...

It is not possible to have peace/order/freedom without human suffering. This isn't "Atlantis" or some "liberal utopia". We live on a kill or be killed planet where survival of the fittest runs through every species and entire cultures kill each other over a "different named invisible God".

Why would I tell my government to stop doing what it's doing? & what makes you think a behemoth like the US military is going to listen to anyone?

I'm simply pointing out to you that "suffering" is a part of the human condition and that most people in this thread who say they "care about the Palestinians" really don't. They care as much about the Palestinians as they do the STARVING. They don't care because they can't change a fucking thing about what's happening. They could learn to control their emotions but they won't do that either. So they care so much that they really don't care at all. Fucked up right?

If your going to feel bad for people start by feeling bad for yourself and believing you could or "we" could change all this. We can't.

Were much more likely to continue to kill for resource control then we are to usher in world peace. World peace is delusional and as the planet starts to die more and more each day from things WE humans caused we'll move closer and closer to "starve or be starved". America will eviscerate any enemy to feed its people. Sad but true..

Gold: 4,575.01
Dec 7 2023 12:06am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 09:13pm)
Stop making generalizations about the average American who isn't a part of that...

It is not possible to have peace/order/freedom without human suffering. This isn't "Atlantis" or some "liberal utopia". We live on a kill or be killed planet where survival of the fittest runs through every species and entire cultures kill each other over a "different named invisible God".

Why would I tell my government to stop doing what it's doing? & what makes you think a behemoth like the US military is going to listen to anyone?

I'm simply pointing out to you that "suffering" is a part of the human condition and that most people in this thread who say they "care about the Palestinians" really don't. They care as much about the Palestinians as they do the STARVING. They don't care because they can't change a fucking thing about what's happening. They could learn to control their emotions but they won't do that either. So they care so much that they really don't care at all. Fucked up right?

If your going to feel bad for people start by feeling bad for yourself and believing you could or "we" could change all this. We can't.

Were much more likely to continue to kill for resource control then we are to usher in world peace. World peace is delusional and as the planet starts to die more and more each day from things WE humans caused we'll move closer and closer to "starve or be starved". America will eviscerate any enemy to feed its people. Sad but true..

It's all just lies from them in the interest of promoting their flawed Marxist oppressor vs. oppressed worldview
Gold: 22,169.69
Dec 7 2023 01:16am
I went out to take a shit, its not a winter water pipe cabin, so using an outhouse a short distance away. While sitting and taking my time I heard a pack of wolves less than a mile away start howling up, at least a half dozen of them
It has nothing to do with this thread and neither does commiefornia vs illinois.
Gold: 11.11
Dec 7 2023 05:25am
While pard is still figuring out who holds the moral high ground in this conflict, some Torah enthusiasts are starting to tear apart the Oct.7th foundation myth. If it can be proven that Israel was complicit in the events of the attack, then what they are doing to the innocent gazan population is nothing but genocide.

The head of the Egyptian secret police has a direct line to Netenyahu. He was warning him repeatedly. Even high ranking jews in the military and the Shin Bet who warned him were dismissed.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article220078.html

3. Why did Benjamin Netanyahu dismissed all those who warned him?

Egypt’s Minister of Intelligence, Kamel Abbas, personally phoned him to warn of a major Hamas attack.

His friend, Colonel Yigal Carmon, Director of Memri, personally warned him of a major Hamas attack.

The CIA sent Israel two intelligence reports warning of a major Hamas attack.

Defense Minister Yoav Galland was fired in July because he warned the government of the "perfect storm" prepared by Hamas.

4. Why did Benjamin Netanyahu demobilize the security forces on the evening of October 6?

The Prime Minister had authorized the Security Forces to stand down for the holidays of Sim’hat Torah and Shemini Atzeret. At the time of the attack, therefore, there were no personnel available to monitor the security fence around Gaza.

5. Why did security officials remain locked up at Shin Bet headquarters that morning?

The Director of Counterintelligence (Shin Bet), Ronen Bar, had called a meeting of the heads of all the security services for 8 a.m. on October 7, to examine the second CIA report warning of a major Hamas operation in preparation.

However, the attack began at 6.30 a.m. on the same day. Security officials didn’t react until 11am. What did they do during this interminable meeting?

Gold: 32,772.50
Dec 7 2023 05:36am
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 7 2023 11:25am)
While pard is still figuring out who holds the moral high ground in this conflict, some Torah enthusiasts are starting to tear apart the Oct.7th foundation myth. If it can be proven that Israel was complicit in the events of the attack, then what they are doing to the innocent gazan population is nothing but genocide.

The head of the Egyptian secret police has a direct line to Netenyahu. He was warning him repeatedly. Even high ranking jews in the military and the Shin Bet who warned him were dismissed.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article220078.html

3. Why did Benjamin Netanyahu dismissed all those who warned him?

Egypt’s Minister of Intelligence, Kamel Abbas, personally phoned him to warn of a major Hamas attack.

His friend, Colonel Yigal Carmon, Director of Memri, personally warned him of a major Hamas attack.

The CIA sent Israel two intelligence reports warning of a major Hamas attack.

Defense Minister Yoav Galland was fired in July because he warned the government of the "perfect storm" prepared by Hamas.

4. Why did Benjamin Netanyahu demobilize the security forces on the evening of October 6?

The Prime Minister had authorized the Security Forces to stand down for the holidays of Sim’hat Torah and Shemini Atzeret. At the time of the attack, therefore, there were no personnel available to monitor the security fence around Gaza.

5. Why did security officials remain locked up at Shin Bet headquarters that morning?

The Director of Counterintelligence (Shin Bet), Ronen Bar, had called a meeting of the heads of all the security services for 8 a.m. on October 7, to examine the second CIA report warning of a major Hamas operation in preparation.

However, the attack began at 6.30 a.m. on the same day. Security officials didn’t react until 11am. What did they do during this interminable meeting?

https://i.postimg.cc/qRZxTzDk/1701946847615807m.jpg

Nobody should care about a moral high ground. This is about vaporising terrorist scumbags, or also giving them free swimming lessons.
The Israeli security services and leaders failed. Netanyahu's legacy is destroyed. He was too busy trying to become the next middle east dictator in one of the only stable democracies in the region.

But that is for later, for now back to usual programming of crushing Hamas.
Gold: 751.50
Dec 7 2023 06:20am
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1732610037762449491?t=G7xuCcqQwqiaPDQ0Zb3jjQ&s=19

the 1930s germany style are back!

talking about alleged apartheid in israel, while denying bathrooms to jews

i have heard that one before
Gold: 11.11
Dec 7 2023 06:31am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Dec 7 2023 06:36am)
Nobody should care about a moral high ground. This is about vaporising terrorist scumbags, or also giving them free swimming lessons.
The Israeli security services and leaders failed. Netanyahu's legacy is destroyed. He was too busy trying to become the next middle east dictator in one of the only stable democracies in the region.

But that is for later, for now back to usual programming of crushing Hamas.

When you say "vaporizing terrorist scumbags" do you mean bombing children? Because that's what's going on right now, I'm not sure if you've seen the latest bombing vids from Motaz but all the casualties are kids, zero (0) resistance fighters deaths.

So israels plan is to destroy all gazan infrastructure, salt the earth, and displace all the citizens from their homes. This way the path for migration into the USA becomes easier and greater Israel can be achieved.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17197207217227231141Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll