d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev17187197207217221124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 6 2023 08:11pm
Quote (El1te @ Dec 6 2023 06:07pm)

To your second point, from the view of Israelis it is the Muslims that are clearly invaders. This nullifies the whole argument - yes, both side believe themselves to be correct, which is why there is conflict in the first place

it wasnt really a conflict until Palestinians were displaced from their land

Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 6 2023 08:16pm
Quote (El1te @ 7 Dec 2023 03:07)
It does not constitute a war crime.
Re: Re-settlement of Germans after WWII.

The UN Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Occupied Palestinian Territory stated there was "already clear evidence" of war crimes and would share evidence with judicial authorities, including the International Criminal Court's authorities currently investigating war crimes committed in the Occupied Territories.

Nothing to do with re-settlement of Germans after WWII, delirious statement.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 6 2023 08:31pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 6 Dec 2023 20:03)
I didn't mean algorithm when I said that. I was speaking generally. I meant that when you approach war-waging with the mindset that you will win at all costs, it's bad.

You can have order and freedom without causing wars in another country. Maybe you should stop trying to defend the immorality of your country's political leadership.

So it's bad to "win a war at all cost".

Should've just let Hitler have his way during WW2 huh?

How dumb is that logic seriously???

Now were in the middle of WW3 (undeclared) and you think the "United States" is going to "let go of that power" that we've wielded since the founding of our country?

You better believe were going to install puppet leaders where we can. Believe were going to overthrow countries for our own gain. Believe we'll fund proxies everywhere. It's what we've done historically???

You can think it's morally reprehensible but in the end the United States cares about it's own self-interest just like Israel or ANYWHERE else.

I admit my country is a major part of the "ongoing never ending conflict on this planet" but I can see WHY we do it everyday when I experience all the privileges' most Americans take for granted.

I have two friends who fought/served in Iraq/Afghanistan and both admitted most their tour they were guarding opium/oil fields not "eliminating terrorist". We were young when 9/11 happened so we didn't have the foresight to see the greater agenda at hand. Now they know WHY they were really there(To establish a permanent military prescience in the Middle East). They made that sacrifice at a young age because as an American when 9/11 happened it truly unified all of us and the values that make our nation great.

What's the price of "peace"????? WAR
Dec 6 2023 08:35pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 06:31pm)
So it's bad to "win a war at all cost".

Should've just let Hitler have his way during WW2 huh?

How dumb is that logic seriously???

Now were in the middle of WW3 (undeclared) and you think the "United States" is going to "let go of that power" that we've wielded since the founding of our country?

You better believe were going to install puppet leaders where we can. Believe were going to overthrow countries for our own gain. Believe we'll fund proxies everywhere. It's what we've done historically???

You can think it's morally reprehensible but in the end the United States cares about it's own self-interest just like Israel or ANYWHERE else.

I admit my country is a major part of the "ongoing never ending conflict on this planet" but I can see WHY we do it everyday when I experience all the privileges' most Americans take for granted.

I have two friends who fought/served in Iraq/Afghanistan and both admitted most their tour they were guarding opium/oil fields not "eliminating terrorist". We were young when 9/11 happened so we didn't have the foresight to see the greater agenda at hand. Now they know WHY they were really there(To establish a permanent military prescience in the Middle East). They made that sacrifice at a young age because as an American when 9/11 happened it truly unified all of us and the values that make our nation great.

What's the price of "peace"????? WAR

Dec 6 2023 08:42pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Dec 2023 20:35)

Dang bro your such a well of knowledge Californian!! :rofl:

Your state is a cancer just like mine!!! Go democrats!! :bonk:
Dec 6 2023 08:52pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 06:42pm)
Dang bro your such a well of knowledge Californian!! :rofl:

Your state is a cancer just like mine!!! Go democrats!! :bonk:

yeah the state with the largest economy in the US and the 5th largest GDP in the world (all countries) is such a cancer :bonk:
hogbrained republicans love to bitch about California meanwhile their shithole conservative state is borrowing/using billions in federal aid and eating all the produce we grow
blue states contribute more than they take from the federal government, red states leech and leech and complain about blue states. how does that make any sense in your brain?

go back to school

Gold: 4,575.01
Dec 6 2023 08:53pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 6 2023 06:16pm)
The UN

Stopped reading here

The UN is a belligerent organization
Dec 6 2023 09:10pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Dec 2023 20:52)
yeah the state with the largest economy in the US and the 5th largest GDP in the world (all countries) is such a cancer :bonk:
hogbrained republicans love to bitch about California meanwhile their shithole conservative state is borrowing/using billions in federal aid and eating all the produce we grow
blue states contribute more than they take from the federal government, red states leech and leech and complain about blue states. how does that make any sense in your brain?

go back to school

Your state is a shithole and the only good people in it are the farmers. Just like my state of Illinois.

By the way learn geography. California is tied to India/China(3 billion people) so of course it's going to lead our country in trade lmao (Silicon Valley too smh)

I didn't defend my sanctuary city of Chicago that I was born in because its so degenerated even a Californian has a state to compare itself too.

I won't defend the policies that have destroyed my state on multiple levels. Only a Californian would throw up an argument about "5th largest GDP" "Where you @"

Should've came at my original post with a response not a meme calicuck :rofl: :wallbash:

edit: What's the difference between a Californian like you? and an Illinoian like me? You continue to drink the koolaid. I got family who drink the koolaid too. I can share with you their info so you guys can hate on Trump like's its a "solution" and deem anyone who disagrees with you a "Trumper" like you "won" an argument lmao :banana:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Dec 6 2023 09:17pm
Dec 6 2023 09:18pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 07:10pm)
Your state is a shithole and the only good people in it are the farmers. Just like my state of Illinois.

By the way learn geography. California is tied to India/China(3 billion people) so of course it's going to lead our country in trade lmao (Silicon Valley too smh)

I didn't defend my sanctuary city of Chicago that I was born in because its so degenerated even a Californian has a state to compare itself too.

I won't defend the policies that have destroyed my state on multiple levels. Only a Californian would throw up an argument about "5th largest GDP" "Where you @"

Should've came at my original post with a response not a meme calicuck :rofl: :wallbash:

edit: What's the difference between a Californian like you? and an Illinoian like me? You continue to drink the koolaid. I got family who drink the koolaid too. I can share with you their info so you guys can hate on Trump like's its a "solution" and deem anyone who disagrees with you a "Trumper" like you "won" an argument lmao :banana:

Im sorry the Illinois education system failed you so horribly, maybe you can take online classes or something because you dont know what the fuck youre talking about , ever
Gold: 751.50
Dec 6 2023 09:35pm
well, so the deranged hamas propagandist is a classic commiefornia shitlib

shocker
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17187197207217221124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll