d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev17177187197207211124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,753.17
Dec 6 2023 04:57pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ Dec 6 2023 09:57pm)
Has Israel defeated the terrorists yet ?

They are still creating them so they can defeat them.

please hold.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 6 2023 06:22pm
Quote (El1te @ Dec 6 2023 05:52pm)
Al Aqsa is being demolished soon bro

If you care so much go to Gaza and fight with your comrades

How do you think they'll pull it off? I always imagined they'd fire a missle at it and blame hezbollah but I'm open to suggestions.

Also did you see the difference in support for this war in your own country? This war is already at your doorstep, there's no need for me to travel silly

https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1732514945999294579
Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 6 2023 06:52pm
Quote (zorzin @ Dec 6 2023 04:22pm)
How do you think they'll pull it off? I always imagined they'd fire a missle at it and blame hezbollah but I'm open to suggestions.

Also did you see the difference in support for this war in your own country? This war is already at your doorstep, there's no need for me to travel silly

"there was a Hamas hiding in the walls so we destroyed it"

Gold: 580.00
Dec 6 2023 07:01pm
Quote (zorzin @ 7 Dec 2023 02:22)

We dont need them to shoot to start a war they are located in the 1701 resolution zone if us wont make them go back there will be war

This post was edited by Many_Names on Dec 6 2023 07:06pm
Dec 6 2023 07:03pm
Quote (zorzin @ 6 Dec 2023 18:22)

Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Dec 2023 18:52)
"there was a Hamas hiding in the walls so we destroyed it"

You both realize there are artificially intelligent military applications that "KILL" based on algorithmic data and aren't initiated by a "human command"???

If the math says "bomb here" and it comes from the most sophisticated military databases on Earth? You going to try and find a better target?

That's like saying "bomb an open desert for the least impact because were good people and not at war".

Children are often used as shields by terrorist forces because the odds of them surviving based on "MEN not killing kids" are slightly better. Artificial intelligence says "KILL ALL" and a human being has to make discretionary decisions in a split second. That's why it's easier to program it to override and KILL under EVERY circumstance.

All advanced miltaries use this technology??? Why would anyone use it for anything other then to WIN the WAR at ALL COSTS??
Gold: 1,453.85
Dec 6 2023 07:23pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 6 2023 11:09am)
israelis did yield, when they entirely left gaza 15 years ago, and let Hamas run the territory. and israel would gladly let gaza become a country and remove the blockade, if hamas stopped attacking israel.

instead hamas has stated in its founding documents they will never stop until every last jews is dead.

I agree that Hamas as a group is very unreasonable. However, we should try and understand why they want all Jews dead. I am pretty sure they have a good reason for wanting so. There are people in the West who want Jews gone, too. There must be a reason for all this hate for Jews.

you think people who do bad things dont have a moral high ground over literal genocidal terrorists? what a small minded thing to post.

do they have an unshaking moral high ground on all things? of course not. but compared to terrorists? lol wtf r u on?

Except not all Gazans are terrorists. Yet the person I was responding to pretty said that Israel should just punish all of them, civilians and terrorists alike. This is what I was reacting to.

Quote (El1te @ Dec 6 2023 11:27am)
Endless? When they're all gone it will end. They don't have a choice, they're being forcibly relocated.

I am pretty sure when you punish civilians who have done nothing wrong by forcibly relocating them, it constitutes a war crime.

Also, I can also say that the conflicts will end if all Israelis are gone. So why don't we relocate them?

Quote (El1te @ Dec 6 2023 11:29am)
You're the one who brought it up. You say now it's not constructive to talk about, yet you're the one who accused Israelis of being settlers/invaders.

There is a difference between, "I think Israelis are invaders" and "it is understandable that Israelis appear like invaders to Palestinians".

I said it's not constructive to talk about who is the rightful owner of that land, because so many peoples have lived on it throughout history. But from the vantage point of people who have been currently living there, the Jews that moved in were indeed invaders, or at least, very invader-like. This doesn't mean I think Palestinians are the rightful owner of that land. It just means their reaction to Jews is very understandable. I don't understand why you fail to get this. This isn't complicated.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Dec 6 2023 07:46pm
Dec 6 2023 07:28pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 05:03pm)
You both realize there are artificially intelligent military applications that "KILL" based on algorithmic data and aren't initiated by a "human command"???

If the math says "bomb here" and it comes from the most sophisticated military databases on Earth? You going to try and find a better target?

That's like saying "bomb an open desert for the least impact because were good people and not at war".

Children are often used as shields by terrorist forces because the odds of them surviving based on "MEN not killing kids" are slightly better. Artificial intelligence says "KILL ALL" and a human being has to make discretionary decisions in a split second. That's why it's easier to program it to override and KILL under EVERY circumstance.

All advanced miltaries use this technology??? Why would anyone use it for anything other then to WIN the WAR at ALL COSTS??

Winning a war at all costs sounds like a good way to turn yourself into a monster.

What's the point of winning a war when you have lost your humanity?
Dec 6 2023 07:47pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 6 Dec 2023 19:28)
Winning a war at all costs sounds like a good way to turn yourself into a monster.

What's the point of winning a war when you have lost your humanity?

How are you the monster if it's an algorithm making those decisions?

You want to put the blame somewhere then put it on the military contractors like Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, L3Harris, General Dynamics who developed this technology and give the DATA 24/7 365 to the highest bidder?

Gaza and Ukraine are the testing grounds for the new most advanced AI weapons systems. Every conflict requires different levels of technology and even greater commitments to it's deployment.

"What's the point of winning a war when you have lost your humanity"--------Humanity lost it's "humanity" a long time ago pal' I'm sorry your just witnessing the horrors of war NOW after humanity has been at war with itself since it's beginnings...

Could you imagine if social media was as developed as it is now when the United States invaded and occupied the Middle East for 20 years??? The videos your seeing "now" pale in comparison...

As an American I know the price of OUR collective freedom is US causing WARS everywhere but HERE. "Order through Chaos". We create the chaos. We maintain the order.

Dec 6 2023 08:03pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Dec 6 2023 05:47pm)
How are you the monster if it's an algorithm making those decisions?

I didn't mean algorithm when I said that. I was speaking generally. I meant that when you approach war-waging with the mindset that you will win at all costs, it's bad.

As an American I know the price of OUR collective freedom is US causing WARS everywhere but HERE. "Order through Chaos". We create the chaos. We maintain the order.

You can have order and freedom without causing wars in another country. Maybe you should stop trying to defend the immorality of your country's political leadership.
Gold: 4,575.01
Dec 6 2023 08:07pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Dec 6 2023 05:23pm)
I agree that Hamas as a group is very unreasonable. However, we should try and understand why they want all Jews dead. I am pretty sure they have a good reason for wanting so. There are people in the West who want Jews gone, too. There must be a reason for all this hate for Jews.

Except not all Gazans are terrorists. Yet the person I was responding to pretty said that Israel should just punish all of them, civilians and terrorists alike. This is what I was reacting to.

I am pretty sure when you punish civilians who have done nothing wrong by forcibly relocating them, it constitutes a war crime.

Also, I can also say that the conflicts will end if all Israelis are gone. So why don't we relocate them?

There is a difference between, "I think Israelis are invaders" and "it is understandable that Israelis appear like invaders to Palestinians".

I said it's not constructive to talk about who is the rightful owner of that land, because so many peoples have lived on it throughout history. But from the vantage point of people who have been currently living there, the Jews that moved in were indeed invaders, or at least, very invader-like. This doesn't mean I think Palestinians are the rightful owner of that land. It just means their reaction to Jews is very understandable. I don't understand why you fail to get this. This isn't complicated.

It does not constitute a war crime.

Re: Re-settlement of Germans after WWII.

To your second point, from the view of Israelis it is the Muslims that are clearly invaders. This nullifies the whole argument - yes, both side believe themselves to be correct, which is why there is conflict in the first place

This post was edited by El1te on Dec 6 2023 08:08pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev17177187197207211124Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll