d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Second Article Of Impeachment Laid - Trump
Prev15678941Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
Jan 12 2021 01:52am
Do I want the USD to fall against the NZD for my work, yep. Am I enjoying watching the tire fire that is the USA, yep. Do I wish harm on everyday Americans, nope.

Bye now.

This post was edited by SenorNZ on Jan 12 2021 01:56am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 12 2021 01:58am
Quote (SenorNZ @ Jan 11 2021 11:52pm)
I want the USD to fall against the NZD for my work, yep. Am I enjoying watching the tire fire that is the USA, yep. Do I wish harm on everyday Americans, nope.

Bye now.

you admit to it openly (democrats are bad for the USA)
and as for "Do I wish harm on everyday Americans, nope." I say your probably just indifferent about that.
Jan 12 2021 02:03am
Republicans and democrats are bad for the USA in their current form genius. Both parties are full of 1%ers that only pass bills that benefit them and other 1%ers. All the stuff that benefits everyday Americans had to battle to get anywhere and usually fail.

Unemployment at crazy numbers and you guys got 1800 bucks for 8 months? One of the richest countries on earth? :rofl:

Tax brackets and cuts always geared towards corporations and 1%ers, from both sides. Joke of a health system etc etc.

The American people are a tool for profit for a handful of extremely rich people and you're happy about it? Yikes.
Jan 12 2021 02:07am
Quote (SenorNZ @ Jan 12 2021 12:03am)
Republicans and democrats are bad for the USA in their current form genius. Both parties are full of 1%ers that only pass bills that benefit them and other 1%ers. All the stuff that benefits everyday Americans had to battle to get anywhere and usually fail.

Unemployment at crazy numbers and you guys got 1800 bucks for 8 months? One of the richest countries on earth? :rofl:

Tax brackets and cuts always geared towards corporations and 1%ers, from both sides. Joke of a health system etc etc.

The American people are a tool for profit for a handful of extremely rich people and you're happy about it? Yikes.

no, your the one that is happy about it and your the one that wants more of that and thats why your anti trump and pro democrat. quit trying to word game it you have been caught. all things come into the light
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 40%
Jan 12 2021 02:13am
Quote (SenorNZ @ Jan 12 2021 02:43am)
How much other stuff so you believe with zero evidence? 9/11 was an inside job? Shooter on the grassy knoll? Rasputin is immortal? God?

8000 lawyers, 50+ cases, and there's apparently some evidence he has? Or you have? Maybe give it to your cult leader so he can win a case. A single case.

You're ridiculous.

Rent free, as fuckng clichéd as that saying is.

100% evidence in God, you have a loving father and you've never taken the time to get to know him.

His word is true, and the events of today are fulfilling everything he has promised.

Biden lied, it is the biggest fraud of our lifetime amd they have spent much time and effort making trump look like the bad guy.

The media has succeeded in brainwashing you, the right people have been in the right places.

They staged a terrorist act and pinned it on "Trump" supporters, and the moment Biden takes office and steps down the real shitshow starts.

Then comes the day you say Biden actually actually was the wrong choice and it all becomes too late at that point.

Biden is the terrorist, wanta full control of your life, wants the constitution gone, and wants to aid terrorists to fulfill new world order.

Biden cpuld get on camera right now and say, "Its all true" you would still celebrate Trump out of office and roll with it. You've taken the medias words for years and have this hatred that makes you blind to the big picture.

Enjoy your life as you don't get to live it freely anymore.

God I pray the truth is noticed and a lot of evil people go to jail.
Jan 12 2021 02:18am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jan 12 2021 12:13am)
100% evidence in God, you have a loving father and you've never taken the time to get to know him.

His word is true, and the events of today are fulfilling everything he has promised.

Biden lied, it is the biggest fraud of our lifetime amd they have spent much time and effort making trump look like the bad guy.

The media has succeeded in brainwashing you, the right people have been in the right places.

They staged a terrorist act and pinned it on "Trump" supporters, and the moment Biden takes office and steps down the real shitshow starts.

Then comes the day you say Biden actually actually was the wrong choice and it all becomes too late at that point.

Biden is the terrorist, wanta full control of your life, wants the constitution gone, and wants to aid terrorists to fulfill new world order.

Biden cpuld get on camera right now and say, "Its all true" you would still celebrate Trump out of office and roll with it. You've taken the medias words for years and have this hatred that makes you blind to the big picture.

biden may have told at least one truth

Joe Biden BRAGS about "Extensive Voter Fraud Organization in the history of American politics!"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/N77abpF1iTxl/

Jan 12 2021 02:19am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 12 2021 09:07pm)
no, your the one that is happy about it and your the one that wants more of that and thats why your anti trump and pro democrat. quit trying to word game it you have been caught. all things come into the light

:rofl:

Quote (D_urRRR @ Jan 12 2021 09:13pm)

Jan 12 2021 02:24am
Quote (SenorNZ @ Jan 12 2021 12:19am)

teehee
Gold: 4,673.69
Jan 12 2021 02:48am
2021 is 2020 all over again lol :rofl:
Gold: 40.64
Jan 12 2021 04:12am
Quote (SenorNZ @ Jan 11 2021 11:04pm)
Except after the 20th they don't have to deal with the crybaby in person, I expect that once he's gone republicans will be more willing to make the right move.

I expect congressional Republicans to do what they always do when they are on the defensive side of the balance. They show solidity and stonewall any Democrat agenda. They will bide their time and wait for the balance of power to shift back their way. While they wait they unify to help their Republican friends win elections. As disliked as Trump may be, Senate Republicans won't convict him because it would alienate a lot of Republican voters- voters they need for their own elections.

Congress (Democrats or Republicans) doesn't care about doing the right thing. They care about keeping their power and expanding it where possible.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678941Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll