d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anniversary Of Charlottesville > 2 Years Since Heather Heyer Died
Prev14567814Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2019 08:37pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 03:06)
It was your proof and none of your accusations were shown to be true in the video and you never submitted proof showing you were right

so uh yeah that makes you wrong

here is how I know I'm right about you and the crew you push propaganda for

when a 100% unjustified assault against an unarmed man happened nobody from antifa stepped in to show character and shield him or help him

cowards and lack of judgement but let's give them another chance

oh wait they say he not only associated with nazis but supported them during some bar brawl (never proven) and about 20 other accusations never proven to be true

ok so they/you victim blame, lie about the victim to justify assault

let's give one more chance

antifa members did not come out to show character and say "this is not what we are about we got this wrong let's reach out to ngo and make amends let's try to fix our wrongs"

at every step of the way antifa members have shown them to be violent cowards, liars, unprincipled, and weak in character and they deserve criticism until they disband or significantly change their political approach to be non-violent and no longer instigate

and before I get another but but but, I don't like or support patriot's prayer or the proud boys or any right wing group that engages in violence or street instigation. They are grown ass men that act like children and they should find a new hobby other than street fights and pretending to be in a 70s biker movie.

I'm sure you could find 'good people on both sides' though.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 13 2019 08:54pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 09:37pm)
I'm sure you could find 'good people on both sides' though.

For when somebody inevitably cries that he's being taken out of context and ignores that Trump only specified that he didn't like the neo nazis after days of pressure from everybody including his own party.

Aug 13 2019 09:07pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 14 Aug 2019 03:54)
For when somebody inevitably cries that he's being taken out of context and ignores that Trump only specified that he didn't like the neo nazis after days of pressure from everybody including his own party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T45Sbkndjc

Shaun literally beat me to this video. I was gonna do it. But it felt like I'd just be copying him if I did. Fucking PragerU suck ass.

The thing is they try very hard to present themselves as moderate conservatives... who knows - maybe in America they are. The GOP is fucking full of people who regularly associate with them. But anyway - liberals and centrist, right-leaning types buy it hook, line and sinker. When you study these groups you learn about the connections between them. Who supports who, the meet ups etc. And the drama... there's a fuckton of that too. Like I said - the 14s get rlly pissed off at the 88s on the regular. And then you get people like Caleb here who find it impossible to conceptualise a gay asian man who pushes propaganda for and associates with far-right groups. And I don't blame him. It fucking boggles my mind too. Tokenism is weird... It's like some bizarre stockholm syndrome where the desire to be seen as civilised or intelligent in a society that abuses you and tells you you're degenerate, morally reprehensible or subhuman drives you to become like your attackers in order to be what they see as an acceptable member of society. Except they never will be. Doesn't matter if Jesse Lee Petterson calls himself 'white on the inside' or Milo and Rubin shit on the 'over the top' queers who 'make trouble and shout about homophobia. Ben Shapiro still doesn't wanna come to your anniversary party because he's worried it'll be 'too gay'... and as for Ben Shapiro - Constantly shitting on and spreading conspiracy theories about 'the bad Jews' hasn't made him any less of a target for antisemites.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Aug 13 2019 09:19pm
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 13 2019 09:29pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 08:07pm)
Shaun literally beat me to this video. I was gonna do it. But it felt like I'd just be copying him if I did. Fucking PragerU suck ass.

The thing is they try very hard to present themselves as moderate conservatives... who knows - maybe in America they are. The GOP is fucking full of people who regularly associate with them. But anyway - liberals and centrist, right-leaning types buy it hook, line and sinker. When you study these groups you learn about the connections between them. Who supports who, the meet ups etc. And the drama... there's a fuckton of that too. Like I said - the 14s get rlly pissed off at the 88s on the regular. And then you get people like Caleb here who find it impossible to conceptualise a gay asian man who pushes propaganda for and associates with far-right groups. And I don't blame him. It fucking boggles my mind too. Tokenism is weird... It's like some bizarre stockholm syndrome where the desire to be seen as civilised or intelligent in a society that abuses you and tells you you're degenerate, morally reprehensible or subhuman drives you to become like your attackers in order to be what they see as an acceptable member of society. Except they never will be. Doesn't matter if Jesse Lee Petterson calls himself 'white on the inside' or Milo and Rubin shit on the 'over the top' queers who 'make trouble and shout about homophobia. Ben Shapiro still doesn't wanna come to your anniversary party because he's worried it'll be 'too gay'... and as for Ben Shapiro - Constantly shitting on and spreading conspiracy theories about 'the bad Jews' hasn't made him any less of a target for antisemites.

All I ever wanted was proof of your accusations which you have failed to show since day one.

I fully admit that I would be against the violence forced upon ngo in that scenario no matter his associations or dispicableness even if any of your accusations were true which they have not been proven to be.

Aug 13 2019 11:09pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 04:29)
All I ever wanted was proof of your accusations which you have failed to show since day one.

I fully admit that I would be against the violence forced upon ngo in that scenario no matter his associations or dispicableness even if any of your accusations were true which they have not been proven to be.

Cool. So am I. Glad we agree. Guess you can stop crawling up my arse and derailing every fucking conversation I'm in with this bullshit now.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 14 2019 03:04am
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 10:09pm)
Cool. So am I. Glad we agree. Guess you can stop crawling up my arse and derailing every fucking conversation I'm in with this bullshit now.

Talking about antifa in conversations about antifa isnt derailing anything

I know that you feel as entitled as those that you spread propaganda for when it comes to thinking that telling someone to go away in a public space means they have to but that isn't how it works.

As long as you continue to mislead about antifa and claim they protect people it should be pointed out the times they assaulted people and then blamed the victim and spread lies about the victim and that includes you doing it on their behalf here in pard

This is inconvenient for you but it's on topic.

Before you go on about proud boys and patriots prayer and violent right wing groups that engage in street violence link me to the active threads made to support them and claim they and their actions are needed and the threads made to mock victims and minimize violence and excuse it and I'll be sure to push back on that too

This post was edited by Beowulf on Aug 14 2019 03:25am
Aug 14 2019 05:22am
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 10:04)
Talking about antifa in conversations about antifa isnt derailing anything

I know that you feel as entitled as those that you spread propaganda for when it comes to thinking that telling someone to go away in a public space means they have to but that isn't how it works.

As long as you continue to mislead about antifa and claim they protect people it should be pointed out the times they assaulted people and then blamed the victim and spread lies about the victim and that includes you doing it on their behalf here in pard

This is inconvenient for you but it's on topic.

Before you go on about proud boys and patriots prayer and violent right wing groups that engage in street violence link me to the active threads made to support them and claim they and their actions are needed and the threads made to mock victims and minimize violence and excuse it and I'll be sure to push back on that too

Except I haven't mislead shit.
You're wrong.
Antifa are a bunch of semi-autonomous local groups that organise in response to, generally violent, far-right groups and counter protest. Their general mode of operation is to not instigate violence and only react to it. Not just anyone who shows up to an antifa protest is part of an organised cell. Usually they put out a call for people to join. They also usually consult with the communities on what action should be taken prior to counter demonstrating. Often because they've been asked to do so by the local community. They hold town halls. You should go to one so you can voice your concerns and maybe learn a bit about what you're talking about.

See while you're fucking sitting there all high and mighty and hopped up on a couple of youtube videos shot by right wing assholes showing people waving ancom flags, wearing masks and getting in fights you've failed to do the most basic fucking research on who the people are that you're denigrating. I know these groups. Rose City Antifa, proud boys, patriot prayer, AIM, The National Front, The Sons of Odin... the list goes on. I've spoken to these people. I know what they're about - I know who their leaders are. I know what their objectives are, what their methods are. I know the lingo and their rapsheets.

You don't know shit. So while you sit there fucking condescending to me from behind your computer screen just know that I know you don't know shit. Not only do I know it but you know it as well... and every time you post some dumbass shit about antifa being domestic terrorists without first having had the goddamn intellectual integrity to spend some fucking time learning about what you're talking about you will know that you're being a lazy piece of garbage who just wants to score some internet points by dunking on the crazy leftie tranny and it has fuck all to do with actually having an accurate opinion... and every time you crawl up my arse and derail a conversation from the actions of violent far-right groups to fucking Andy Ngo you're doing the white supremacists' work for them. You're deflecting from actual fucking terrorists with genocidal motivations to shit on people trying their hardest, literally putting their lives on the line in many cases, to work out the most effective way to fight them.

you wanna stick your oar in and tell people there's a better way? Go learn what the fuck we're dealing with first. Because you have no fucking clue.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Aug 14 2019 05:24am
Gold: 200.83
Aug 14 2019 06:02am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 13 2019 07:54pm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T45Sbkndjc

don't need to watch a video from some communist youtuber or prageru, the direct words of trump are available.
Gold: 500.00
Aug 14 2019 06:04am
I say we tall about cars instead :o
Gold: 260.11
Aug 14 2019 06:19am
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 14 2019 07:02am)
don't need to watch a video from some communist youtuber or prageru, the direct words of trump are available.
https://i.imgur.com/9QS7CxB.png

Yes, now look at his speeches from days before and his refusal to call out neo nazis until he was forced to do so by his own party administration.

The controversy is more than a single line from a speech, and its emblematic of what hes done previously that David Duke specifically says he picks up on as a sign of support.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567814Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll