d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1428342844285428642874465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
May 10 2024 02:46am
Quote (Djunior @ May 10 2024 01:16am)
Lies

Quote me, lol

I said that McCain addressed the protesters @Maidain it's 100% clear that addressing the protesters means that the protest is already underway

NO ONE here has ever said what you claim and why would they when we can check the dates hell even the video I posted shows the date it was uploaded

It's just your usual BS trying to twist my words and that's what's sad

Gigantic for sure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-24_Yars

Reportedly they operate over 50 of those vehicles

These are probably the most formidable ICBMs in the world is that what makes you uncomfortable?

Do you believe the Maidan was a Western backed coup, yes or no?
This has been your implication the entire time. Yet I press you on it and you fold. :rofl:

Quote (Djunior @ May 6 2024 08:14am)
Here are the facts not your trash propaganda ^_^

Will bookmark this and from now copy / paste this every single time you try ;)

1) NATO summit 2008 (official NATO source) --> https://www.nato.int/docu/update/2008/04-april/e0403h.html

2) McCain @Maidan literally telling protesters their future is in the West and that the West is with Ukraine.

Why did Western high ranking politicians show up in Kiev Meanwhile? It's all recorded why are you even trying lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eyhO8VTdg

3) The Ukrainian president decided not to sign and in his role as president he had the power to do so. How often does a US president sign an executive order?

-->

And 4) NATO doubling down even when their shit policies have caused a major war, bunch of morons

https://i.imgur.com/bJ4SXNz.jpg

Completely and utterly wrecked ^Meanwhile back to your basement

lol

Loves an unwinnable shit war while US national debt is sitting @35 trillion because of previous unwinnable shit wars

This level of delusion is just mind blowing

Inb4 b-b-but Trump

These are what you call facts? A NATO summit 6 years prior and a speech by McCain more than 3 weeks after the fact? :rofl:
This is pure comedy.

At no point can you ever admit that Yanukovych went against the wishes of 38 million Ukrainians and caused the Maidan.
Or can you? Can you admit the truth djunior?

I already know your answer but this is an oppurtunity for you to debate things in the realm of truth and not your kremlinized realm of narrative.

Is it so hard to accept that Eastern europeans no longer want to be under Moscows umbrella?

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on May 10 2024 03:01am
Gold: 100,701.50
May 10 2024 03:03am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ May 10 2024 10:46am)
Do you believe the Maidan was a Western backed coup, yes or no?
This has been your implication the entire time. Yet I press you on it and you fold. :rofl:

These are what you call facts? A NATO summit 6 years prior and a speech by McCain more than 3 weeks after the fact? :rofl:
This is pure comedy.

At no point can you ever admit that Yanukovych went against the wishes of 38 million Ukrainians and caused the Maidan.
Or can you? Can you admit the truth djunior?

It was a Western backed putsch and the goal is Ukrainian NATO membership it's clear as day

Everything I posted is factual and correct and it all lines up ;)

When McCain held his speech the protests were NOT already over like you're claiming now (contradicting your previous post where you suggested that I said McCain somehow addressed the protesters while the protests had not even started)

Yes this is pure comedy LMAO

Try harder :thumbsup:

May 10 2024 03:06am
Quote (Djunior @ May 10 2024 10:03am)
It was a Western backed putsch and the goal is Ukrainian NATO membership it's clear as day

Everything I posted is factual and correct and it all lines up ;)

When McCain held his speech the protests were NOT already over like you're claiming now (contradicting your previous post where you suggested that I said McCain somehow addressed the protesters while the protests had not even started)

Yes this is pure comedy LMAO

Try harder :thumbsup:

The protests were obviously not over where do I say that? I'll use your tactic here, "quote me?!" however they had already began by over 3 weeks.
Your insinuation that the West with McCain and other instigated the Maidan is the issue; Something you deny you insinuate after being called out but clearly you do hold that belief.
Its false, blatant, coping lies. Unsurpringly.

There is no trying here. There is the truth and there is the fake narrative you want to pass as legitimate.

Your failing.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on May 10 2024 03:08am
Gold: 13,670.00
May 10 2024 06:01am
Looks like Russia may try to setup a buffer zone in north Kharkov
May 10 2024 07:18am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ May 10 2024 11:06am)
The protests were obviously not over where do I say that? I'll use your tactic here, "quote me?!" however they had already began by over 3 weeks.
Your insinuation that the West with McCain and other instigated the Maidan is the issue; Something you deny you insinuate after being called out but clearly you do hold that belief.
Its false, blatant, coping lies. Unsurpringly.

There is no trying here. There is the truth and there is the fake narrative you want to pass as legitimate.

Your failing.

You're a liar, I never said McCain instigated the Maidan I said McCain addressed the protesters @Maidan which obviously means the protests are already taking place

Already asked you to link my quote which you failed to do

This is pure cope :rofl:
May 10 2024 02:18pm
Another great commentary from Kotkin

Quote (ofthevoid @ May 10 2024 01:01pm)

Makes sense to push while Ukraine is still lacking in ammunition.

The buffer zone might prevent Ukraine shelling Belgorod but its also pedantic while drones hit oil refineries 1500km within Russia.

Gold: 4,404.67
May 11 2024 07:14am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 10 May 2024 14:01)

Buffer zone for what? A ground invasion of (legitimately) Russian territory by Ukraine?
Imho, they're trying to prepare another siege of Kharkiv. Either by encircling the city, or by getting their artillery in range, so that they can repeat the playbook they used in Mariupol.

Remember what happened back in the fall of 2021: the Russian positions were understaffed and Ukraine gained the initiative for a few months - and literally the first thing they did with their initiative was drive the Russians out of artillery range from Kharkiv.
Gold: 13,670.00
May 11 2024 07:24am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 11 2024 09:14am)
Buffer zone for what? A ground invasion of (legitimately) Russian territory by Ukraine?
Imho, they're trying to prepare another siege of Kharkiv. Either by encircling the city, or by getting their artillery in range, so that they can repeat the playbook they used in Mariupol.

Remember what happened back in the fall of 2021: the Russian positions were understaffed and Ukraine gained the initiative for a few months - and literally the first thing they did with their initiative was drive the Russians out of artillery range from Kharkiv.

Kharkovs too big and would require 6 figures to siege and take, unless the Ukrainian army is really depleted and on the verge of collapse.

IMO they’ll push ~10miles in so to push Ukraine out of firing range into Belgorod. Also serves to stretch resources from the south and east.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 11 2024 07:26am
Gold: 4,404.67
May 11 2024 09:15am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 11 May 2024 15:24)
Kharkovs too big and would require 6 figures to siege and take, unless the Ukrainian army is really depleted and on the verge of collapse.

IMO they’ll push ~10miles in so to push Ukraine out of firing range into Belgorod. Also serves to stretch resources from the south and east.

But is Ukraine actually shelling Belgorod with artillery? Pushing them back 10 miles won't prevent Ukraine from sending drones or glide bombs and such.
May 11 2024 09:44am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 11 2024 05:15pm)
But is Ukraine actually shelling Belgorod with artillery? Pushing them back 10 miles won't prevent Ukraine from sending drones or glide bombs and such.

Wut

You don't know Ukraine has been shelling Belgorod repeatedly using artillery and with Vampire multiple rocket launchers provided by Czech Republic?

Where do you get your Ukraine news, CNN?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1428342844285428642874465Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll