d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30.00
Jan 30 2024 02:09pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 Jan 2024 13:21)
I think your conflating different concepts without actually providing evidence.

I respect your right to be wrong about this.

Wrong about what? You brought up insulin as a good thing done by science because it helps your brother and that's great. That doesn't change the underlying condition nor does it prevent diabetes from existing. If modern medicine was so great it would cure the root cause of the disease not give out "symptom sympathizers" in the form of "day to day" medication. Most people would go as far to say that there is a cure for cancer, aids, diabetes, and many other diseases but that because it doesn't benefit the healthcare industry to "cure" patients they coerce them into "life-long treatment" as an ONLY OPTION. The health care industry which includes big pharma and big science literally suppress natural remedies and cures because it's bad for business. They in some cases will silence or kill a scientist/doctor who comes up with a "cure" or "alternative treatment".

I just looked it up and diabetic medications generate almost 70 Billion in annual revenue for drug companies.

So guess what science is going to do for your brother and the millions of other diabetics. Never produce a cure while receiving likely billions in donations since research began all to come up with "nothing".

Think about how much money has been donated towards cancer research to come up with nothing.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 Jan 2024 13:22)
Would you suggest living a life without science? And only god?

How many people would instantly die if that was the case?

I don't even know how to address that question because all things exist simultaneously and like I said men created science to understand the unknown(God).

People don't instantly die my friend but isn't it ironic that for a billion++ people if you cut off their "meds" they would die so quickly. Does that support science working or does that show the total dependence that industry has created???

&&& when that happens not "if" it happens all those people will die.

Such great science. A big enough CME or EMP away from mass death.

Trust that when science totally fails all of us the people who built a relationship with God(whatever "god" means to someone) will be better off because they will confide in God even MORE and build that relationship even more and realize that knowing of "self" is knowing of "god". The accepting of the human condition and the realization of "god".

If you took away the internet/social media/all of it. Guess where people would go and what they would do. Towards God. Because they would no longer be distracted by the material illusion.

So to further add yes there are people who only live with God and not science and they are better off because of it.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 30 2024 02:30pm
Gold: 32,517.50
Jan 30 2024 02:24pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 08:09pm)
Wrong about what? You brought up insulin as a good thing done by science because it helps your brother and that's great. That doesn't change the underlying condition nor does it prevent diabetes from existing. If modern medicine was so great it would cure the root cause of the disease not give out "symptom sympathizers" in the form of "day to day" medication. Most people would go as far to say that there is a cure for cancer, aids, diabetes, and many other diseases but that because it doesn't benefit the healthcare industry to "cure" patients they coerce them into "life-long treatment" as an ONLY OPTION. The health care industry which includes big pharma and big science literally suppress natural remedies and cures because it's bad for business. They in some cases will silence or kill a scientist/doctor who comes up with a "cure" or "alternative treatment".

I just looked it up and diabetic medications generate almost 70 Billion in annual revenue for drug companies.

So guess what science is going to do for your brother and the millions of other diabetics. Never produce a cure while receiving likely billions in donations since research began all to come up with "nothing".

Think about how much money has been donated towards cancer research to come up with nothing.

I don't even know how to address that question because all things exist simultaneously and like I said men created science to understand the unknown(God).

People don't instantly die my friend but isn't it ironic that for a billion++ people if you cut off their "meds" they would die so quickly. Does that support science working or does that show the total dependence that industry has created???

&&& when that happens not "if" it happens all those people will die.

Such great science. A big enough CME or EMP away from mass death.

You raise an important issue about revenue and cure research.

However, you are moving the goalposts from strictly science to big pharma; Both of those are intrinsically linked, but what do you take issue with? Science, or big pharma?
Jan 30 2024 02:48pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 Jan 2024 14:24)
You raise an important issue about revenue and cure research.

However, you are moving the goalposts from strictly science to big pharma; Both of those are intrinsically linked, but what do you take issue with? Science, or big pharma?

Yes they are intrinsically linked and that's a problem. When you have big pharma lobbying and influencing the "science" itself that's morally wrong. Science is suppose to be "absolutes". When you silence "other science" and create a "one science" it's no longer science it's conformity.

So the perfect example of science moving the "goal posts" is with the Covid vaccine/pandemic. When you force a "science" on a population who has ZERO knowledge of virology/pathology and then have corporate puppets just saying "trust the science" that doesn't help the cause of science.

I am a person of logical deduction/reasoning and I like to try and identify a root issue that's affecting the people around me. So like I said I point at science because they are the people carrying out the physical action.

So my average family/friend has become less healthy as a WHOLE because "science" is no longer "science" it's "science that benefits industry".

Do you even get surprised anymore when your told "so and so got cancer"??? It's now so normal that no one even really cares. Everyone can admit that what we eat/drink/breathe is slowly killing us and making us less healthy/cognitive but yet industries like the FDA approve DRUGS/ADDITIVES that have led to CANCER and yet people still trust the FDA after it lost it's validity/reliability as a governing body that cares about your body. They don't. That's blatantly obvious to anyone who isn't still lying to themselves that the government has their best interest.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 30 2024 02:53pm
Jan 30 2024 02:51pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 08:48pm)
Yes they are intrinsically linked and that's a problem. When you have big pharma lobbying and influencing the "science" itself that's morally wrong. Science is suppose to be "absolutes". When you silence "other science" and create a "one science" it's no longer science it's conformity.

So the perfect example of science moving the "goal posts" is with the Covid vaccine/pandemic. When you force a "science" on a population who has ZERO knowledge of virology/pathology and then have corporate puppets just saying "trust the science" that doesn't help the cause of science.

I am a person of logical deduction/reasoning and I like to try and identify a root issue that's affecting the people around me. So like I said I point at science because they are the people carrying out the physical action.

So my average family/friend has become less healthy as a WHOLE because "science" is no longer "science" it's "science that benefits industry".

Thats bullshit. Most people are alive today directly because of science and advances in understanding and technology.

If our ancestors just posted up on temples waiting for "god" to bring us improvements, then most of us would never have been born.

This post was edited by Prox1m1ty on Jan 30 2024 02:51pm
Gold: 50.00
Jan 30 2024 02:56pm
millions of years passing by in the evolutionary process has granted us faculties from being an earth worm or a fish frog to being a conscious human being

there is no separation between science and creation, without creation there is no science and without science there is no new creation
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 03:02pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Jan 30 2024 12:56pm)
millions of years passing by in the evolutionary process has granted us faculties from being an earth worm or a fish frog to being a conscious human being

there is no separation between science and creation, without creation there is no science and without science there is no new creation

evolution "macro" only exists within the imagination.
Gold: 50.00
Jan 30 2024 03:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 30 2024 03:02pm)
evolution "macro" only exists within the imagination.

fossil records completely obliterate the corrupted Biblical notion that the Earth is thousands of years old

what you claim here is a school boy stance
Jan 30 2024 03:10pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 Jan 2024 14:51)
Thats bullshit. Most people are alive today directly because of science and advances in understanding and technology.

If our ancestors just posted up on temples waiting for "god" to bring us improvements, then most of us would never have been born.

Funny you say "improvements" as if existence itself isn't good enough. You do realize a few billion people HAVE ALWAYS only relied on God because science won't go out of its way to save them.

Your talking as if these scientific advancements benefited the whole of the human species and that couldn't be further from the truth.

You do realize the billion people in India who've been farming for 2000 years don't give a fuck about the science and when people go there to bring them science they are the first to tell you. We don't want that.

Our ancestors didn't wait on "god" to bring them "improvements" they found peace and purpose in God and there is no improvement to be made.

Someone who has a relationship with God(themselves) doesn't need any part of the material world. I think that's what you may be missing.

Dirt poor farmers in India dying everyday and they accept the fact that because of the GREED of a few nations ALL live in some level of poverty.

I've been to villages in southern India where some of the people had deformities because of oral vaccines that were pushed on them.

So do you think I like Bill Gates after seeing what his "philanthropy" did? Seeing what his "science" did? Pick a poor remote area in southern india where most the people are illiterate and test a dangerous vaccine?
Jan 30 2024 03:29pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 09:10pm)
Funny you say "improvements" as if existence itself isn't good enough. You do realize a few billion people HAVE ALWAYS only relied on God because science won't go out of its way to save them.

Your talking as if these scientific advancements benefited the whole of the human species and that couldn't be further from the truth.

You do realize the billion people in India who've been farming for 2000 years don't give a fuck about the science and when people go there to bring them science they are the first to tell you. We don't want that.

Our ancestors didn't wait on "god" to bring them "improvements" they found peace and purpose in God and there is no improvement to be made.

Someone who has a relationship with God(themselves) doesn't need any part of the material world. I think that's what you may be missing.

Dirt poor farmers in India dying everyday and they accept the fact that because of the GREED of a few nations ALL live in some level of poverty.

I've been to villages in southern India where some of the people had deformities because of oral vaccines that were pushed on them.

So do you think I like Bill Gates after seeing what his "philanthropy" did? Seeing what his "science" did? Pick a poor remote area in southern india where most the people are illiterate and test a dangerous vaccine?

Your rambling is all over the place and delusional, good luck to you.
Jan 30 2024 04:35pm
We were discussing the flawed science behind the Covid vaccine and you brought up how insulin was a great medical breakthrough for "science" and all I did was tell you that your brother is one of the lucky people to have access to healthcare in general. Billions of people don't and die untreated everyday. You made it seem like all these scientific advancements benefitted the whole of humanity when in reality they benefited 1st world countries ONLY.

I wonder how many kids in India or Africa need insulin and won't get it and die. But your brothers been "ok" for years??

Do you think we can't produce enough insulin?

Do you think your brother is more deserving of that benefit then people in a 3rd world country?

So yea billions of people put their faith in God over science because the "science you benefit from" doesn't trickle down to the poorest amongst us.

You fail to see it because you've never been in real poverty.

So while you laugh at the fact that these people are "praying to a god that doesn't exist" for help because that's all they've ever known. The whole 3rd world a trash can and test site for 1st world people. People like me and millions of other volunteers around the world GO TO THOSE PLACES and actually HELP. Guess who the God is to those people???? The person in the FLESH helping them. I went to areas of southern India where people had NEVER seen a white person. Never. These people saw me and the philosophical organization I was with(Vivekananda Vedanta Society) and thought I was the "first white person to come help and that I'd bring more "white" people soon to help.

To then go and mentally breakdown in a hut knowing full well that I'd probably be the last white person they'd ever see.

The Indian people don't cry out to an invisible God. They cry out to people like me and you who could maybe make a difference if we choose to care.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 30 2024 04:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll