d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1383238333834383538364523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,691.00
Dec 20 2023 03:35am
Quote (Uber23 @ 20 Dec 2023 08:23)
I had over 40 personal attacks directed at me, I called it out and moderators took action. Now please stop with unnecessary off-topic posts, if you want to tell me something there is a pm function on the site.

If you don't know how to use pm function, read this: Private Message System Guide

Hostile behavior and spam shall not be tolerated in this thread.

Unbelievable arrogance.
Gold: 13,470.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 20 2023 03:40am
Quote (Malopox @ Dec 20 2023 09:35am)
Unbelievable arrogance.

I think I will just repost that post of mine once a day for a month. While the moderators can support him, as is their right, most reasonable people will see those posts for what they are. i.e. personal attacks, bully and abusive behavior.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 12 2023 11:05am)
Are you suggesting:

A: There was no Russian/Soviet propaganda machine, either in the past or currently?

B: The "Evil West" did not provide assistance to Russia during times of dire need when they were facing starvation? This occurred on multiple occasions throughout their history, just to clarify.

These assertions are based on factual information. If you're interested in discussing this further, feel free to present your arguments for debate.

I am not suggesting anything, I am saying you flame users and are racist and spout dehumanizing content. There is little evidence of the moderators sanctioning you - only three of the below posts were tagged as offensive yet virtually every one of your posts is attacking someone or some people.

Quote (Uber23 @ Nov 30 2023 09:06pm)
Russians as a whole are subhuman filth, far worse than that of 95% of Nazi Germany. If there is one thing Nazi Germany did right it was annihilating 15,000,000 Malopoxs during World War 2, shame allies sent them all that tech, I wouldn't mind 40,000,000 russians to perish instead back then haha.

Quote (Uber23 @ Nov 30 2023 09:10pm)
Relax why are you seething so much? Go quote and wipe Kissingers dead ass, your hero is burning in hell now.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 4 2023 09:27pm)
Another one of Malopoxs heroes, prisoner who went to the Ukraine as part of Wagner crew, was injured and paroled, received fresh 14 year jail sentence for sexual advances toward a 13 year old boy. Can't make this shit up lmao, Dutch authorities should definitely check up on whats going on in at Malpoxs residence, wouldn't be surprised if Malopox himself indulges in these Russian traditions

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 4 2023 09:31pm)
Russian orc brigade entirely annihilated recently

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 5 2023 05:37pm)
It has horde of orcs on its territory, of course they will ask for weapons. As for second picture, it's very easy to make shit like that up. Take a picture of a young looking soldier, give him fake name and spread it among external audience who are too dumb to do any background checks of their own, perfect for the likes of you. "First mobilized teenager dies" while Russian trolls have been spinning this garbage non-stop since early 2022. Your intelligence level is on par with that of a Neanderthal, can't make this shit up lol...Btw, how come you always dodge the question: Where are you from? That ashamed of your origins?

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 5 2023 06:10pm)
Dude you where just caught red handed adjudicating based on shit Russian fake lmao. You are a joke buddy

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 5 2023 08:09pm)
Why do you think I am an expert my dim-witted Bulgarian or Serbian buddy? Your claims hold no substance, you are too dumb to even do basic check ups on information you willingly swallow as the truth. Ex-commies are so dumb lol

This thread is filled with trolls like Djunior who celebrate any garbage Russian propaganda throws at them lol they are psychologically scarred individuals (many from eastern Europe) still bitter their countries lost the cold war and some like Serbia got bombed off the map for trying to carry out genocide Others like ferdia remind me of these loonies

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 5 2023 08:27pm)
Buddy you are the bullshit artist here, you are the one posting lowest grade of Russian propaganda there is. Only thing you are wiping is the floor for $2 an hour in Bulgaria/Serbia haha

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 6 2023 11:15pm)
Well all the media currently spinning tales of Ukraine losing if its not given what it needs to drive orcs out so not sure what media you've been reading, election campaign ahead and all that good stuff.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 7 2023 07:39am)
Serious question though, how does it feel to know that your taxes are being used to kill your orc brothers?

and then when someone called you out they were sanctioned!! SwamiVivekananda in post #37555 Dec 7 2023 10:18pm

then it goes on...

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 7 2023 11:47pm)
Russian merc recruitment abroad picking up, which means Djunior has all chances to go fight Nato in the Ukraine

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 8 2023 11:13am)
Dude you are biggest clown around. you got crushed in every argument, admit it and go shovel snow for $2 an hour lol

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 8 2023 11:17am)
They should ask for 100 aircraft carriers next, seems to irritate the living shit out of you lmao, I love it

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 8 2023 11:18am)
You in this forum buddy: https://i.gyazo.com/7de72c4662e227d69e36dde2595e6bdc.png Meanwhile in Russia: https://i.gyazo.com/eae915f8e4e34fce86e0c53bb39977e0.png 1920s style flea markets booming lmao

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 10 2023 08:43am)
https://time.com/6314093/russia-recruiting-cubans-ukraine-war/ Interesting, even if so it's just matter of time if it hasn't happened already lol. “I don’t know if my son is alive. We don’t know anything,” she said. “What I would like is to talk to him.” I guess you know better if he is alive or not than his mother. This prompts the bigger question though, If Russia has never ending supply of men willing to fight its dumb war in the Ukraine, why go through the trouble of paying someone to fly across the globe and fight in your army?
The Kremlin propaganda you inject yourself with intravenously clearly states there are next to no losses. So how come you are sitting in Netherlands supporting your fascist dictator and not on the battlefields of the Ukraine? Aren't you ashamed some poor Cuban took your place in the ranks of Russian army? And if Cuba is so supportive of Russia why did they took down Russian recruitment operations? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/08/cuba-ukraine-russia-recruitment-network Aren't you brothers in communism? Seems like they are more eager to not die of hunger in a failed Cuban state that allied itself with Russia for far too long.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 10 2023 09:32am)
The most humiliating is when Russians POWS start crying their eyes out, claiming this war is nonsense and that Ukraine is right then by your logic. The change of their ideology can only be compared to that of communists in Russia who turned into democrats in matter of days during the 1990 lol. You just said that that Cuban merc is fine and well... While his mother stated: “I don’t know if my son is alive. We don’t know anything,” she said. “What I would like is to talk to him.” Seems like your Russian origins make you overlook the sad truth about your dear homeland. At least "publicly" in this forum, we all know you made your choice by leaving Russia to pay taxes in the Netherlands, that are used to decimate your fellow brothers.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 10 2023 10:15am)
Rather interesting video for you to watch: https://twitter.com/i/status/1733784640660340792 (Presumably filmed by your Russian brothers, unless its staged NFO propaganda as you say)

then djunior called you out for being a multi, for which he was sanctioned. #37731 Dec 10 2023 11:26am

and then you carried on (also being sanctioned for your meme),

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 10 2023 11:42am)
You reply with bullshit because you are the biggest bullshit artist in this thread. Sorry you got "crushed" and now feel battered lol Picture of your "sources" : https://i.gyazo.com/5d3641160c96b210e23c20971cbda626.jpg

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 09:50am)
Russia should realize what's best for it's people and dispose of Putin. You should go live under Putins regime instead of the evil west you hate. Funny how that works huh?

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 10:02am)
Of course not, it's quite sad really what a useful idiot you are. Your grandpa would be proud. https://i.gyazo.com/582feee6777556f6bca02b258430a5c9.jpg

here you are presumably referring back to to the x2 multis https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1423678 and https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1422660 which i had originally accused proximity of creating. I had tried to fence mend with proximity on this issue when i asked him if he would condemn a user for making multi's like this and his response was an emphatic "no", which means he basically supports multi, anti-semitic behavior, bullying and harassment.

Which is exactly what you are doing in this thread.

lets continue ....

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 10:10am)
I always find it hilarious how Russians living abroad because they know their country is a shit corrupt shithole, still willing-fully volunteer to spread their Fascist propaganda stemming from Kremlin that made them leave their glorious shithole in the first place.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 10:13am)
Ukraine does not invade other countries, lesson your ancestors learned the hard way by getting their face pummeled in by literally every power out there during the 20th century lmao How does it feel that your entire recent lineage consisted of expandable brainwashed slaves to one dictatorship or another. Is that what made you so mad lol?

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 10:21am)
You consistently struggle to understand the context, my friend. However, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, considering that your English proficiency might be at a kindergarten level. The issue of Russian corruption might not concern or need the attention of the Western world, as long as it remains within Russia. The real problem arises when Russia starts exporting corruption to other nations and engages in unlawful wars. I understand that grasping this concept may be challenging for you.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 12:01pm)
It's not memes its facts buddy, meme is you and your son/wife sitting in Netherlands supporting Putins war, although you fled from that shithole like rats out of sewer at first chance you've got lol. https://i.gyazo.com/5c82e5782143faa0fbf69192fe87d481.png Ukraine should definitely settle on Russian terms and watch as Bucha massacre is continued.

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 12:06pm)
You are too much of a typical Russian vatnik for that, you probably drink vodka and beat your wife/son as a hobby.But can you explain why this is a meme to you?https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/og/2a/63766__2a8796b53a6d14d908486117feb04b66.jpgNot that long ago your heart bled about poor grandmas losing their pensions, and now you find this a funny meme?

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 11 2023 04:08pm)
https://i.gyazo.com/4600fe64c9b440502be0fda2369355d3.png What do you guys think happened to him? A) suicide by 3-4 shots in the back of his head B ) suicide by jumping off a balcony/through a window C) He got drunk and started throwing grenades which killed him

your quotes speak for themselves I dont need to add anything else. BLOCKED (since the moderators are not sanctioning you).

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 20 2023 03:42am
Dec 20 2023 03:45am
to be clear this is not a personal attack, I am quoting him, these are his words. if the moderators see fit not to sanction this behavior, the only alternative is to highlight this to the wider community, repeatedly. If you enable toxic behavior without moderation, as is the case currently, the natural result is more toxic behavior and the erosion of social / community norms.

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 20 2023 03:47am
Banned
Gold: 0.10
Dec 20 2023 03:53am
Quote (Malopox @ Dec 20 2023 11:35am)
Unbelievable arrogance.

Incredible arrogance involves leaving a repressive regime, only to endorse and back that same dictatorship along with its unlawful acts of war and expansion from a country that his homeland claims to be at war with.

Quote (ferdia @ Dec 20 2023 11:40am)
I think I will just repost that post of mine once a day for a month. While the moderators can support him, as is their right, most reasonable people will see those posts for what they are. i.e. personal attacks, bully and abusive behavior.

Are you suggesting:

A: There was no Russian/Soviet propaganda machine, either in the past or currently?

B: The "Evil West" did not provide assistance to Russia during times of dire need when they were facing starvation? This occurred on multiple occasions throughout their history, just to clarify.

These assertions are based on factual information. If you're interested in discussing this further, feel free to present your arguments for debate.

I am not suggesting anything, I am saying you flame users and are racist and spout dehumanizing content. There is little evidence of the moderators sanctioning you - only three of the below posts were tagged as offensive yet virtually every one of your posts is attacking someone or some people.

Russians as a whole are subhuman filth, far worse than that of 95% of Nazi Germany. If there is one thing Nazi Germany did right it was annihilating 15,000,000 Malopoxs during World War 2, shame allies sent them all that tech, I wouldn't mind 40,000,000 russians to perish instead back then haha.

Relax why are you seething so much? Go quote and wipe Kissingers dead ass, your hero is burning in hell now.

Another one of Malopoxs heroes, prisoner who went to the Ukraine as part of Wagner crew, was injured and paroled, received fresh 14 year jail sentence for sexual advances toward a 13 year old boy. Can't make this shit up lmao, Dutch authorities should definitely check up on whats going on in at Malpoxs residence, wouldn't be surprised if Malopox himself indulges in these Russian traditions

It has horde of orcs on its territory, of course they will ask for weapons. As for second picture, it's very easy to make shit like that up. Take a picture of a young looking soldier, give him fake name and spread it among external audience who are too dumb to do any background checks of their own, perfect for the likes of you. "First mobilized teenager dies" while Russian trolls have been spinning this garbage non-stop since early 2022. Your intelligence level is on par with that of a Neanderthal, can't make this shit up lol...Btw, how come you always dodge the question: Where are you from? That ashamed of your origins?

Dude you where just caught red handed adjudicating based on shit Russian fake lmao. You are a joke buddy

Why do you think I am an expert my dim-witted Bulgarian or Serbian buddy? Your claims hold no substance, you are too dumb to even do basic check ups on information you willingly swallow as the truth. Ex-commies are so dumb lol

This thread is filled with trolls like Djunior who celebrate any garbage Russian propaganda throws at them lol they are psychologically scarred individuals (many from eastern Europe) still bitter their countries lost the cold war and some like Serbia got bombed off the map for trying to carry out genocide Others like ferdia remind me of these loonies

Buddy you are the bullshit artist here, you are the one posting lowest grade of Russian propaganda there is. Only thing you are wiping is the floor for $2 an hour in Bulgaria/Serbia haha

Well all the media currently spinning tales of Ukraine losing if its not given what it needs to drive orcs out so not sure what media you've been reading, election campaign ahead and all that good stuff.

Serious question though, how does it feel to know that your taxes are being used to kill your orc brothers?

and then when someone called you out they were sanctioned!! SwamiVivekananda in post #37555 Dec 7 2023 10:18pm

then it goes on...

Russian merc recruitment abroad picking up, which means Djunior has all chances to go fight Nato in the Ukraine

Dude you are biggest clown around. you got crushed in every argument, admit it and go shovel snow for $2 an hour lol

They should ask for 100 aircraft carriers next, seems to irritate the living shit out of you lmao, I love it

You in this forum buddy: https://i.gyazo.com/7de72c4662e227d69e36dde2595e6bdc.png Meanwhile in Russia: https://i.gyazo.com/eae915f8e4e34fce86e0c53bb39977e0.png 1920s style flea markets booming lmao

https://time.com/6314093/russia-recruiting-cubans-ukraine-war/ Interesting, even if so it's just matter of time if it hasn't happened already lol. “I don’t know if my son is alive. We don’t know anything,” she said. “What I would like is to talk to him.” I guess you know better if he is alive or not than his mother. This prompts the bigger question though, If Russia has never ending supply of men willing to fight its dumb war in the Ukraine, why go through the trouble of paying someone to fly across the globe and fight in your army?
The Kremlin propaganda you inject yourself with intravenously clearly states there are next to no losses. So how come you are sitting in Netherlands supporting your fascist dictator and not on the battlefields of the Ukraine? Aren't you ashamed some poor Cuban took your place in the ranks of Russian army? And if Cuba is so supportive of Russia why did they took down Russian recruitment operations? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/08/cuba-ukraine-russia-recruitment-network Aren't you brothers in communism? Seems like they are more eager to not die of hunger in a failed Cuban state that allied itself with Russia for far too long.

The most humiliating is when Russians POWS start crying their eyes out, claiming this war is nonsense and that Ukraine is right then by your logic. The change of their ideology can only be compared to that of communists in Russia who turned into democrats in matter of days during the 1990 lol. You just said that that Cuban merc is fine and well... While his mother stated: “I don’t know if my son is alive. We don’t know anything,” she said. “What I would like is to talk to him.” Seems like your Russian origins make you overlook the sad truth about your dear homeland. At least "publicly" in this forum, we all know you made your choice by leaving Russia to pay taxes in the Netherlands, that are used to decimate your fellow brothers.

Rather interesting video for you to watch: https://twitter.com/i/status/1733784640660340792 (Presumably filmed by your Russian brothers, unless its staged NFO propaganda as you say)

then djunior called you out for being a multi, for which he was sanctioned. #37731 Dec 10 2023 11:26am

You reply with bullshit because you are the biggest bullshit artist in this thread. Sorry you got "crushed" and now feel battered lol Picture of your "sources" : https://i.gyazo.com/5d3641160c96b210e23c20971cbda626.jpg

Russia should realize what's best for it's people and dispose of Putin. You should go live under Putins regime instead of the evil west you hate. Funny how that works huh?

Of course not, it's quite sad really what a useful idiot you are. Your grandpa would be proud. https://i.gyazo.com/582feee6777556f6bca02b258430a5c9.jpg

here you are presumably referring back to to the x2 multis https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1423678 and https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1422660 which i had originally accused proximity of creating. I had tried to fence mend with proximity on this issue when i asked him if he would condemn a user for making multi's like this and his response was an emphatic "no", which means he basically supports multi, anti-semitic behavior, bullying and harassment.

lets continue ....

I always find it hilarious how Russians living abroad because they know their country is a shit corrupt shithole, still willing-fully volunteer to spread their Fascist propaganda stemming from Kremlin that made them leave their glorious shithole in the first place.

Ukraine does not invade other countries, lesson your ancestors learned the hard way by getting their face pummeled in by literally every power out there during the 20th century lmao How does it feel that your entire recent lineage consisted of expandable brainwashed slaves to one dictatorship or another. Is that what made you so mad lol?

You consistently struggle to understand the context, my friend. However, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, considering that your English proficiency might be at a kindergarten level. The issue of Russian corruption might not concern or need the attention of the Western world, as long as it remains within Russia. The real problem arises when Russia starts exporting corruption to other nations and engages in unlawful wars. I understand that grasping this concept may be challenging for you.

It's not memes its facts buddy, meme is you and your son/wife sitting in Netherlands supporting Putins war, although you fled from that shithole like rats out of sewer at first chance you've got lol. https://i.gyazo.com/5c82e5782143faa0fbf69192fe87d481.png Ukraine should definitely settle on Russian terms and watch as Bucha massacre is continued.

You are too much of a typical Russian vatnik for that, you probably drink vodka and beat your wife/son as a hobby.But can you explain why this is a meme to you?https://static.themoscowtimes.com/image/og/2a/63766__2a8796b53a6d14d908486117feb04b66.jpgNot that long ago your heart bled about poor grandmas losing their pensions, and now you find this a funny meme?

https://i.gyazo.com/4600fe64c9b440502be0fda2369355d3.png What do you guys think happened to him? A) suicide by 3-4 shots in the back of his head B ) suicide by jumping off a balcony/through a window C) He got drunk and started throwing grenades which killed him

your quotes speak for themselves I dont need to add anything else. BLOCKED (since the moderators are not sanctioning you).

Why do you insist on spamming this topic with personal attacks and off-topic posts? Please mind the thread etiquette, this is a debate forum. Not your personal diary.
Either stay on topic or leave altogether.

Read this guide to making a successful debate if you are still confused: How To Make A Successful Debate

As I said your gorilla like behavior shall not be tolerated here.

Banned
Dec 20 2023 04:15am
Joke of the day, Putin claims Poland is dreaming about returning its lost territories and only Russia can protect Ukrainian territorial integrity.

How do you feel about this ?
Gold: 32,502.50
Dec 20 2023 04:19am
Quote (ferdia @ Dec 20 2023 09:45am)
to be clear this is not a personal attack, I am quoting him, these are his words. if the moderators see fit not to sanction this behavior, the only alternative is to highlight this to the wider community, repeatedly. If you enable toxic behavior without moderation, as is the case currently, the natural result is more toxic behavior and the erosion of social / community norms.

Wow, embarrassing on your part. Let the moderators do their job.

This is not a safe space for insulting people that oppose an obvious genocide. Told you this before.
Banned
Dec 20 2023 04:30am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Dec 20 2023 12:19pm)
Wow, embarrassing on your part. Let the moderators do their job.

This is not a safe space for insulting people that oppose an obvious genocide. Told you this before.

Clearly, it's evident to everyone trying to hold a civil debate that Ferdia is intentionally engaging in trolling and spamming the discussion with irrelevant posts that stray from the main topic. It's disheartening to witness such behavior, and often, it can be traced back to experiences of repression during childhood by peers or parents. Ferdia's rebellious attitude, desire for power, arrogance, and a perplexing inclination to celebrate and downplay genocide reveal his true character and the bitterness that seems to define him in real life. I shall pray for ferdia when I visit my church on Sunday, I will pray more for ferdias family who have to deal with this "condition" every step of the way.

Banned
Dec 20 2023 04:37am

Gold: 12,558.17
Dec 20 2023 05:01am
Quote (Uber23 @ 20 Dec 2023 11:15)
Joke of the day, Putin claims Poland is dreaming about returning its lost territories and only Russia can protect Ukrainian territorial integrity.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3zoygu/?pub=4

How do you feel about this ^Ironfister ?

Lol, people in Poland dont want these territories back.
WW2 was 80 years ago, even the oldest people dont remember times prewar.
And lets be real, even before WW2 there should be Ukraine there, as majority of people were Ukrainian.
We are now in EU, if Poles want to visit lets say Czech Prague, we can go there anytime by car in 4 hours without even stopping at border for passport control. If I want to visit sunny Italy, I can get there by plane in 2hours.
My friend bought himself a flat in Bulgaria, 10 minutes walk from the warm and pleasant Black sea.
In EU we are like one big country already. And I hope Ukraine will be allowed into EU as well.
Dec 20 2023 06:09am
Quote (ferdia @ Dec 20 2023 09:40am)

Are you suggesting:

then it goes on...

lets continue ....

Quote (Uber23 @ Dec 20 2023 09:53am)
Incredible arrogance involves leaving a repressive regime, only to endorse and back that same dictatorship along with its unlawful acts of war and expansion from a country that his homeland claims to be at war with.

Why do you insist on spamming this topic with personal attacks and off-topic posts? Please mind the thread etiquette, this is a debate forum. Not your personal diary.
Either stay on topic or leave altogether.

Read this guide to making a successful debate if you are still confused: How To Make A Successful Debate

As I said your gorilla like behavior shall not be tolerated here.

I am not insulting you, i am quoting you. therefore I can quote you all day long and there will be no sanction, as its not a personal attack, but rather highlight, your personal attacks, against other users, which you have been doing now, for weeks. this should not be difficult to comprehend. Also, being supported by toxic users is a reflection of your character, not mine.

This post was edited by ferdia on Dec 20 2023 06:11am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1383238333834383538364523Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll