d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 307.00
Jan 30 2024 12:44pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 Jan 2024 12:28)
Sir, diabetes was not caused by science.

If you want to debate anything in good faith, please at least be honest and accurate.
I didn't blame any god for anything sir. How can I blame something that I can't readily prove exists?

I clearly explained that science allows my brother and approximately half a billion people with type 1 and 2 diabetes to live relatively normal lives.

Your using a device right now, either a mobile phone or a computer that exists because science also exists; Then using that device to deride science.
That's like someone from an authoritarian country without freedom to criticise the government, moving to a democratic liberal state and then criticizing liberal and democratic principles.

That is hypocrisy.

I'm trying to get you to see the root causation of these issues and it is "science". i.e the pursuit of knowledge in a particular field or discipline.

Ironic isn't it that the modern human diet creates the conditions for diabetes and yet people still fall victim because they can't maintain healthy lifestyle choices.

No cure just like cancer because they need patients for life. Need you to need them for life.

Were basically soaking in a million chemicals(man-made) and breathing in and drinking microplastics and seeing the results(cancer/disease) and you think "science" wasn't behind ALL of THAT?

You think on top of being saturated in all these chemicals that I want to get injected with more chemicals(Covid vaccine) and I'm the delusional one?

Look up synergistic toxicity and then go start reading the FDA approved list of thousands of chemicals and then tell yourself some "genius" knows what all these things do when their combined in your body....

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 30 2024 12:52pm
Gold: 21,300.28
Jan 30 2024 12:55pm

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 30 Jan 2024 19:22)
Nice fact now let's talk about how it's 10000000000000000000000000000000x more prevalent and far more dangerous even with "medicine"?

That's like saying there was someone who had cancer in 10,000 BCE so it's normal LOL

Don't ever get it jaded that God created these problems. Humans did in their attempt to "understand" this "reality" instead of just being at peace with the life they were given.

When science does in our entire species because a bunch of mad scientist tried playing God and LOST. The average person will wish they had a relationship with God because they'll finally have to admit no scientist could ever "know all things".

We are in the "Atlantean" moment where were about to destory ourselves throuch our own technology. Don't blame God. Blame the science that was never ABSOLUTE and guaranteed to cause unforeseen circumstances that no one was prepared for.

But yea let's let scientist "solve this problem" because they created it....THEY CANT. That's the ignorance of "science".. blame nature for your sick experiments going wrong...

did you forget to take your medicine?

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Jan 30 2024 12:55pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Jan 30 2024 12:57pm
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jan 30 2024 10:55am)

We already know you don't have any arguments, you don't need to keep showing us.
Gold: 21,300.28
Jan 30 2024 01:00pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 30 Jan 2024 19:57)
We already know you don't have any arguments, you don't need to keep showing us.

like i can argue with cultists
Jan 30 2024 01:06pm
Quote (zorzin @ 30 Jan 2024 12:30)
I hope fauci burns in hell for eternity for what he did to those beagles. The human embodiment of "trust the science" was an animal torturer who loved it

Funny how a 3 year old will feel terrible for killing an insect accidentally but someone like Fauci can run mass experimentation for the government and it's just "no big deal". As if there is no karmic repercussion in the universe. These are your classic atheist scientist who think they are above God and anyone/anything with a lower IQ should be subject to experimentation.

To this day the average human refuses to admit they are a part of an ongoing biological/psychological experiment but yet they consume all of the "things" that government lures out there for them anyway.
Gold: 1,453.85
Jan 30 2024 01:11pm
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jan 30 2024 11:00am)
like i can argue with cultists

Its ironic that you think we are the cultists.
Jan 30 2024 01:19pm
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ 30 Jan 2024 12:55)

Hey dude did you know there was a diabetic in 1500BCE!!!!!

I bet you his situation was exactly the same as a diabetic today.

No medicine back then(maybe died from the last known sabretooth tiger tbh). Medicine now. But diabetes worse? Blame society? Blame science?

Blame the introduction of sugar into our diet 8000BCE?
Gold: 129,445.50
Jan 30 2024 01:21pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 06:44pm)
I'm trying to get you to see the root causation of these issues and it is "science". i.e the pursuit of knowledge in a particular field or discipline.

Ironic isn't it that the modern human diet creates the conditions for diabetes and yet people still fall victim because they can't maintain healthy lifestyle choices.

No cure just like cancer because they need patients for life. Need you to need them for life.

Were basically soaking in a million chemicals(man-made) and breathing in and drinking microplastics and seeing the results(cancer/disease) and you think "science" wasn't behind ALL of THAT?

You think on top of being saturated in all these chemicals that I want to get injected with more chemicals(Covid vaccine) and I'm the delusional one?

Look up synergistic toxicity and then go start reading the FDA approved list of thousands of chemicals and then tell yourself some "genius" knows what all these things do when their combined in your body....

I think your conflating different concepts without actually providing evidence.

I respect your right to be wrong about this.
Gold: 129,445.50
Jan 30 2024 01:22pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 07:19pm)
Hey dude did you know there was a diabetic in 1500BCE!!!!!

I bet you his situation was exactly the same as a diabetic today.

No medicine back then(maybe died from the last known sabretooth tiger tbh). Medicine now. But diabetes worse? Blame society? Blame science?

Blame the introduction of sugar into our diet 8000BCE?

Would you suggest living a life without science? And only god?

How many people would instantly die if that was the case?
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 01:41pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Jan 30 2024 11:32am)
Those people you mentioned are mere foot soldiers. In another word, bureaucrats. They are not in charge of anything, they just follow orders and carry them out. The ones giving them the orders are the psychopaths and are the true ones in charge.

I find it hilarious that you can't make the distinction between the two. All those books and articles you read did not make you smarter at all.

And who are these people in our Canadian government?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll