d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1106910701071107210734475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 27 2022 07:01pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 28 2022 03:38am)
I'm trying to decide if you're simply trolling or really that ignorant.

How is this regional conflict 6,000 miles away from my home, between two former Soviet Block nations that're both accused of being completely layered in corruption any issue of mine?

How is comparing the American Revolution to this even a thing? We revolted against British rule because they were a distant power thousands of miles away attempting to dictate how we lived our lives. We had no say in our own governance, and were no longer willing to accept that state of affairs. If anything, by that reasoning, we should be supporting the Donbas Republics with billions worth of weapons, not the Ukrainian military.

You're making the case for the other side, friend.

And regarding the nuclear arsenal thing, that's all nonsense. We made no assurances that we would back Ukraine unless there was a UN Security council resolution. No resolution has been presented. We have zero obligation, nor should we, to fund Zelensky's war machine, nor his efforts to commit genocide against ethnic Russians in the Donbas. That's not how any of that works, kiddo.

Well resolution cannot be presented if Russia just vetoes everything, its not how international law works kiddo. Its a formality if anything that if used to slide off its obligations would tarnish US's reputation and give green light to rogue states to do whatever they want , of course nobody ever committed genocide against ethnic russians in the Donbas. Its all a lie and made up bs to tell to weak minded individuals such as yourself who cannot even differentiate between millions and billions and hundreds of billions.

Luckily people like you will never be in power, otherwise the world would be a mess. You have no idea how international law and treaties work, how obligations work and repercussions that will follow if they are ignored.

Unfortunately USA was the biggest proponent of Ukraine giving up its nuclear arsenal which at the time was 3rd largest in the world, US assured Ukraine that its territorial sovereignty will be protected. Without those assurances Ukraine wouldn't give up its nukes, and today nobody would be invading Ukraine knowing full well that nukes will start raining from the sky if that happened.

So its exactly how this will work dumbo, US will continue sending military aid until putin dies, russian economy collapses, russians revolt or Ukraine falls, nobody is going to back down in this conflict.

And as you can see its happening and will happen whether you like it or not.

This post was edited by Lvivz on Jun 27 2022 07:03pm
Gold: 6,061.70
Jun 27 2022 07:06pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 18:01)
Well resolution cannot be presented if Russia just vetoes everything

Hey, you're starting to see the light! Russia was on the UN Security Council, and had veto power, when that agreement was written. The agreement only occurred because they allowed it, and all sides knew that no resolution would ever be passed.

It's almost like the adults in the room at the time were more concerned that the horrific and corrupt Ukrainians not have access to nuclear munitions than they were about regional conflicts in the distant future, eh?

Don't worry kiddo, if you continue applying yourself, eventually you'll learn to spot "intended consequences" in treaties and international agreements much easier.

As to the rest of your post, stick to spam. Your grasp of the facts of the matter is trash. :)
Jun 27 2022 07:12pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 28 2022 04:06am)
Hey, you're starting to see the light! Russia was on the UN Security Council, and had veto power, when that agreement was written. The agreement only occurred because they allowed it, and all sides knew that no resolution would ever be passed.

It's almost like the adults in the room at the time were more concerned that the horrific and corrupt Ukrainians not have access to nuclear munitions than they were about regional conflicts in the distant future, eh?

Don't worry kiddo, if you continue applying yourself, eventually you'll learn to spot "intended consequences" in treaties and international agreements much easier.

As to the rest of your post, stick to spam. Your grasp of the facts of the matter is trash. :)

Maybe if you keep applying yourself you will learn to not pull things out of your ass and present them as facts ;)

Like I stated before, nobody who holds any sort of power listens to individuals such as yourself. For they know full well if they don't spend 10s of billions today to supply Ukrainian forces and stamp out russian imperialist ambitions in Ukraine, then it will be trillions tomorrow when Ukraine falls and resurfaces as a Moscow vassal state.

Jun 27 2022 07:18pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 18:12)
Maybe if you keep applying yourself you will learn to not pull things out of your ass and present them as facts ;)

Like I stated before, nobody who holds any sort of power listens to individuals such as yourself. For they know full well if they don't spend 10s of billions today to supply Ukrainian forces and stamp out russian imperialist ambitions in Ukraine, then it will be trillions tomorrow when Ukraine falls and resurfaces as a Moscow vassal state.

Ah yes, the expected mirror comment. Again. "I know you are but what am I" type elementary nonsense.

And as a point in fact, the very reason that the Biden Administration quoted for no boots on the ground in Ukraine, multiple times, was the lack of any resolution. So apparently those in power DO agree with what I'm telling you. Though they are toeing a fine line in any support they provide to Ukraine.

And Russia could conquer Ukraine outright, and it'd make no difference to the national security or economic stability of the US. As a point in fact, US sanctions against Russia over this matter have been far more harmful to the United States and it's Citizens than anything going on in Ukraine right now.

But it's okay. I understand that you're a war monger who wants to spark a war between the US and Russia. You've been very transparent about your position. I merely believe it's a stupid position, held by an intellect that can't even grasp the most basic intended consequences of international agreements. :)
Jun 27 2022 07:26pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 28 2022 04:18am)
Ah yes, the expected mirror comment. Again. "I know you are but what am I" type elementary nonsense.

And as a point in fact, the very reason that the Biden Administration quoted for no boots on the ground in Ukraine, multiple times, was the lack of any resolution. So apparently those in power DO agree with what I'm telling you. Though they are toeing a fine line in any support they provide to Ukraine.

And Russia could conquer Ukraine outright, and it'd make no difference to the national security or economic stability of the US. As a point in fact, US sanctions against Russia over this matter have been far more harmful to the United States and it's Citizens than anything going on in Ukraine right now.

But it's okay. I understand that you're a war monger who wants to spark a war between the US and Russia. You've been very transparent about your position. I merely believe it's a stupid position, held by an intellect that can't even grasp the most basic intended consequences of international agreements. :)

Nah russia shit the bed when it tried to capture Kiev and showed the world how crap their army truly is.

Idk what you are mumbling about but it seems that

This guy will be sending more military aid whether you like it or not :) because unlike you he understands the threat emboldened Kremlin will pose if Ukraine falls.

And thats all what matters really :)
Gold: 14,158.00
Jun 27 2022 07:32pm
Quote (Lvivz @ Jun 27 2022 07:26pm)
Nah russia shit the bed when it tried to capture Kiev and showed the world how crap their army truly is.

https://kansasreflector.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Biden-Harris-Pelosi-1024x683.jpg

This guy will be sending more military aid whether you like it or not :) because unlike you he understands the threat emboldened Kremlin will pose if Ukraine falls.

Hey buddy how's it going in Lisichansk?
Jun 27 2022 07:58pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 18:26)

https://kansasreflector.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Biden-Harris-Pelosi-1024x683.jpg

When did Russia try to capture Kiev? Do you have any evidence whatsoever of this claim? As a point in fact, it seems I already addressed this false claim here:

Quote (InsaneBobb @ 27 Jun 2022 15:49)
I've seen no releases from the Russian Government that they at any point wanted to capture or control Kiev. In fact, for anyone who knows anything about military strategy, the "line of tanks" was there for a very specific purpose: To make the Ukrainian government feel that they needed to defend Kiev, so rather than sending conscripts from Kiev into the Donbas region they would keep them at home to "defend against the approaching threat" that appeared overnight, and hasn't moved more than a mile in any direction ever since. :)

As to Biden sending money and weapons to Ukraine, that's on Biden. I still have questions about a certain prosecutor who was fired, and the dealings of Hunter Biden that said prosecutor was investigating. I'm also curious on where the money and weapons are going, because a large percentage of it appears to have not reached Ukraine. Government level money laundering? I'm sure it could never happen. Pfft!

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jun 27 2022 07:59pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 27 2022 08:26pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 27 2022 08:58pm)
When did Russia try to capture Kiev? Do you have any evidence whatsoever of this claim? As a point in fact, it seems I already addressed this false claim here:

I've seen no releases from the Russian Government that they at any point wanted to capture or control Kiev. In fact, for anyone who knows anything about military strategy, the "line of tanks" was there for a very specific purpose: To make the Ukrainian government feel that they needed to defend Kiev, so rather than sending conscripts from Kiev into the Donbas region they would keep them at home to "defend against the approaching threat" that appeared overnight, and hasn't moved more than a mile in any direction ever since. :)

Trash analysis. They tried to capture Kyiv at the outset, landing paratroopers near the Kyiv airport because they thought it was going to be a walk in the park They wanted a quick end to the war to save Russian lives. And no, you don't stack up 40 miles of armor and APVs and such in a feint when you feel your military is vastly superior. They pushed hard and were rejected.
Jun 27 2022 08:35pm
Quote (Santara @ 27 Jun 2022 19:26)
Trash analysis. They tried to capture Kyiv at the outset, landing paratroopers near the Kyiv airport because they thought it was going to be a walk in the park They wanted a quick end to the war to save Russian lives. And no, you don't stack up 40 miles of armor and APVs and such in a feint when you feel your military is vastly superior. They pushed hard and were rejected.

Huh. So they utilized Paratroopers, but only to control an airport classed as both civilian AND military that might be used to ferry troops to Donbas? Interesting. If they had paratroopers, why didn't they target the buildings of government, and the homes of government officials?

I'm confused. You seem to be super well-versed at this, why don't you explain to me, in small words: If your goal is to take control of a city, why would the only area of the city you directly "assault" be the primary means of moving troops OUT of the city to transport them to Donbas, and why would you leave a convoy parked and sitting on their thumbs an hour away?

I eagerly await your "expert analysis" with the full expectation it'll be highly revealing. :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1106910701071107210734475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll