d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1106810691070107110724475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,061.70
Jun 27 2022 05:18pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 16:03)
snipped

Your posts are laughable, you are laughable, and you're worse of a spammer than TiStuff ever was.

We know Russia's objectives. We know the reason for their convoy outside of Kiev. We know that the Ukrainian government has been lying through it's teeth since day one. Got any more Ghost of Kiev stories for us?

The bottom line is that this is a regional dispute. I don't give a fuck what you think you know or what you believe. For anyone else to involve themselves is pure stupidity. Ukraine claims to be a big boy nation? It can start by utilizing diplomacy with it's neighbor.

Zelensky continues to refuse to offer any terms whatsoever, demands Billions in aid from other nations, and continues a conflict that could have ended before it started.

Frankly, your basic understanding of war is non-existent as well. "OMG! They hit civilians!" First, nobody believes you. It could easily be false flags to try to get more support from the west. Second, who cares? In the natural course of war, civilians are conscripted (this has been done by Ukraine already), and become the person shooting at you. In a full out war, the first places you start wiping out are anything infrastructure related. Wipe out the ability of your enemy to feed themselves, heat their homes through the winter, or produce any form of weapon that can be used against you. Then you systematically kill every last member of their government, and every last element of their society that supports anyone but you.

This pussy footing "think of the children" bullshit needs to stop. Because we are. If Ukraine continues to refuse to concede that the Donbas Republics are independent, and continues to push for NATO membership, a lot MORE children are going to die. And frankly, given that a huge percentage of their military is made up of outright Nazis like Asov and the Volunteer Battalions, all I can say is more power to Russia.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 27 2022 05:21pm
Quote (Mondain @ Jun 28 2022 02:10am)
fool me from what? It was never a secret.

Russia wanted that land and now the US is "protecting" it for regional access beyond nato.

And Ukraine as independent and sovereign state in your head should not have any say in this?
Its already clear that Ukraine is ready to give up its NATO ambitions, that has been stated countless times that given new security promises Ukraine will remain neutral and not join NATO

How is USA protecting Ukraine? Did USA close the sky over Ukraine? Put boots on ground? Has NATO?

Nope, USA simply provides Ukraine with means to protect itself. And its pretty obvious that nobody in USA actually thinks Ukraine will ever join NATO.

Gold: 96,677.85
Jun 27 2022 05:23pm
Quote (Lvivz @ Jun 27 2022 07:21pm)
How is USA protecting Ukraine?
USA simply provides Ukraine with means to protect itself.

Seems like you answered your own question :unsure:

e- silly 2022 multi with no fg :P

This post was edited by Mondain on Jun 27 2022 05:24pm
Jun 27 2022 05:25pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 28 2022 02:18am)
Your posts are laughable, you are laughable, and you're worse of a spammer than TiStuff ever was.

We know Russia's objectives. We know the reason for their convoy outside of Kiev. We know that the Ukrainian government has been lying through it's teeth since day one. Got any more Ghost of Kiev stories for us?

The bottom line is that this is a regional dispute. I don't give a fuck what you think you know or what you believe. For anyone else to involve themselves is pure stupidity. Ukraine claims to be a big boy nation? It can start by utilizing diplomacy with it's neighbor.

Zelensky continues to refuse to offer any terms whatsoever, demands Billions in aid from other nations, and continues a conflict that could have ended before it started.

Frankly, your basic understanding of war is non-existent as well. "OMG! They hit civilians!" First, nobody believes you. It could easily be false flags to try to get more support from the west. Second, who cares? In the natural course of war, civilians are conscripted (this has been done by Ukraine already), and become the person shooting at you. In a full out war, the first places you start wiping out are anything infrastructure related. Wipe out the ability of your enemy to feed themselves, heat their homes through the winter, or produce any form of weapon that can be used against you. Then you systematically kill every last member of their government, and every last element of their society that supports anyone but you.

This pussy footing "think of the children" bullshit needs to stop. Because we are. If Ukraine continues to refuse to concede that the Donbas Republics are independent, and continues to push for NATO membership, a lot MORE children are going to die. And frankly, given that a huge percentage of their military is made up of outright Nazis like Asov and the Volunteer Battalions, all I can say is more power to Russia.

Like i said, i don't care what degenerates spoonfed by russian propaganda say.

You claimed that Ukraine received hundreads of billions of military aid lol.

Jun 27 2022 05:27pm
Quote (Mondain @ Jun 28 2022 02:23am)
Seems like you answered your own question :unsure:

e- silly 2022 multi with no fg :P

Providing means to protect itself =/= protecting someone.
Everyone knows that conventional war between Russia and USA would be over in few weeks with Russia utterly annihilated.

e-silly 2012 multi with $70 worth of fg
Jun 27 2022 05:42pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 16:25)
Like i said, i don't care what degenerates spoonfed by russian propaganda say.

You claimed that Ukraine received hundreads of billions of military aid lol.

No, you're entirely missing the point. Not one dollar, not one bullet, should be being provided to Ukraine at all.

Ukraine has put themselves in this position, they have 8 years of well documented war against the citizens of the Donbas Republics, and now they're being called to account.

They can sit down at the table and come to terms with their neighbor, or they can die. It's simple. During the 2014 revolution, Ukraine's government was overthrown. During that same revolution, the Republic of Crimea and the two Donbas Republics also declared Independence. This government of Ukraine has no standing in those regions.

None of this is propaganda. All of this is simply what it is. And any funding, any aid, any weapons whatsoever being provided to Ukraine is merely prolonging the time it will take for diplomacy to happen.

The longer this drags on, the more likely it is that Russia will declare all out war against Ukraine, and use the very methods I outlined for you to win that war.
Jun 27 2022 05:56pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 28 2022 02:42am)
No, you're entirely missing the point. Not one dollar, not one bullet, should be being provided to Ukraine at all.

Ukraine has put themselves in this position, they have 8 years of well documented war against the citizens of the Donbas Republics, and now they're being called to account.

They can sit down at the table and come to terms with their neighbor, or they can die. It's simple. During the 2014 revolution, Ukraine's government was overthrown. During that same revolution, the Republic of Crimea and the two Donbas Republics also declared Independence. This government of Ukraine has no standing in those regions.

None of this is propaganda. All of this is simply what it is. And any funding, any aid, any weapons whatsoever being provided to Ukraine is merely prolonging the time it will take for diplomacy to happen.

The longer this drags on, the more likely it is that Russia will declare all out war against Ukraine, and use the very methods I outlined for you to win that war.

I am not reading your posts dude, you flip flop around writing a lot but in the end its just insane drivel with made up bs, you pulled out of your ass/read on russian propaganda mill.

Your level of understanding is so far below basic in regards to simple things that getting into more complex subjects with you, understanding of which requires actual knowledge and experience of interacting with said culture/people would just retardize me lol.

Jun 27 2022 06:09pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 16:56)
I am not reading your posts dude, you flip flop around writing a lot but in the end its just insane drivel with made up bs, you pulled out of your ass/read on russian propaganda mill.

Your level of understanding is so far below basic in regards to simple things that getting into more complex subjects with you, understanding of which requires actual knowledge and experience of interacting with said culture/people would just retardize me lol.

As I said, you're just a spammer.

And there's no "flip flopping". My stance in this thread has never changed.

This conflict has nothing to do with the people of the United States or US National Security. Therefore, it's not our problem.

You cannot refute this because it's irrefutable. So spam up another 300 pages worth of senseless trash "omg a civilian was killed!" that nobody cares about.

If Zelensky wants the regional conflict to end, he knows how to end it. And it's not with foreign aid or weapons.
Jun 27 2022 06:25pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 28 2022 03:09am)
As I said, you're just a spammer.

And there's no "flip flopping". My stance in this thread has never changed.

This conflict has nothing to do with the people of the United States or US National Security. Therefore, it's not our problem.

You cannot refute this because it's irrefutable. So spam up another 300 pages worth of senseless trash "omg a civilian was killed!" that nobody cares about.

If Zelensky wants the regional conflict to end, he knows how to end it. And it's not with foreign aid or weapons.

Well its good that nobody cares what you think :) mostly because you have very limited knowledge.

By your logic, US should of never revolted against UK, and smaller countries should never go against the wishes of large tyrannical corrupt psychopath neighbors.

Well it sure has everything to do with USA, as USA has assured Ukraine when it was giving up its nuclear arsenal that USA will protect its sovereignty.

Theres no denying it, you can spam 300 pages, of bullshit you think is smart but its just bullshit and makes you look foolish and out of depth instantly exposing your below average IQ. But Budapest Memorandum did not go anywhere:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

Jun 27 2022 06:38pm
Quote (Lvivz @ 27 Jun 2022 17:25)
Well its good that nobody cares what you think :) mostly because you have very limited knowledge.

By your logic, US should of never revolted against UK, and smaller countries should never go against the wishes of large tyrannical corrupt psychopath neighbors.

Well it sure has everything to do with USA, as USA has assured Ukraine when it was giving up its nuclear arsenal that USA will protect its sovereignty.

Theres no denying it, you can spam 300 pages, of bullshit you think is smart but its just bullshit and makes you look foolish and out of depth instantly exposing your below average IQ. But Budapest Memorandum did not go anywhere:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances

I'm trying to decide if you're simply trolling or really that ignorant.

How is this regional conflict 6,000 miles away from my home, between two former Soviet Block nations that're both accused of being completely layered in corruption any issue of mine?

How is comparing the American Revolution to this even a thing? We revolted against British rule because they were a distant power thousands of miles away attempting to dictate how we lived our lives. We had no say in our own governance, and were no longer willing to accept that state of affairs. If anything, by that reasoning, we should be supporting the Donbas Republics with billions worth of weapons, not the Ukrainian military.

You're making the case for the other side, friend.

And regarding the nuclear arsenal thing, that's all nonsense. We made no assurances that we would back Ukraine unless there was a UN Security council resolution. No resolution has been presented. We have zero obligation, nor should we, to fund Zelensky's war machine, nor his efforts to commit genocide against ethnic Russians in the Donbas. That's not how any of that works, kiddo.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1106810691070107110724475Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll