d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev13738394041Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Apr 5 2024 06:22pm
WORDS OF HOPE
(Saturday – 6 Apl)

OUR FATHER, we come to You now in PRAYER. Thank you that this precious PERSON and I together PRAY UNITY to YOU. You will no longer feel LONELY, says the LORD. There are people who faithfully pray for YOU. I know about YOUR loneliness and longing. But you will EXPERIENCE My CLOSENESS with YOU more than ever. My supernatural CALM and PEACE! My soft VOICE and comfort. The STORM will not engulf you. No CRISIS is too great for My power. I am sending you My Divine ENERGY. It will FLOW through you from head to toe. I ENCOURAGE you with WORDS of HOPE and HEALING. Of PROVISION and protection. You are SAFE in My arms. You RELAX in My love!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CARING CIRCLE
Apr 6 2024 08:18pm
I MAKE YOU HEALTHY
(Sunday – 7 Apl)

IT'S I who make you HEALTHY, says the LORD. The HEALING I give you is a DEEP healing. Deep and intense. Deep in your SOUL and Spirit… your Thinking and EMOTIONS. Healing for your hurt PAST… also for your rejection and negative memories. Even healing for the PAIN of them stabbing you in the BACK and betraying you. You receive My SUPERNATURAL healing. Also for your body! You are a living WITNESS of My HEALING POWER.
Thank you JESUS. Amen

RECEIVE YOUR HEALING
Apr 7 2024 06:33pm
YOUR SAFETY
(Monday – April 8)

FATHER, I PRAY FOR YOUR PROTECTION and SAFETY over the precious HUMAN who is reading here now. I am your ANCHOR in the storms of life, says the LORD. You don't have to FEAR. Your ANCHOR will never loosen or break. Everything and everyone in life changes and is unstable, but I NEVER change. I am unchanging and STABLE. Though you tremble on the Rock, never has the ROCK beneath you TREMBLED. I am your ROCK. I will HOLD you TIGHT in every CRISIS. This storm will not destroy you. You will WALK with Me on the water. You are MINE forever!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PROTECTION
Apr 8 2024 06:34pm
SO MANY FEARS
(Tuesday – 9 April)

YOUR worst FEARS will not come true, says the LORD. You fear no disease or DANGER. Your eyes are FOCUSED on the living GOD. You do not fear POVERTY or misery. I am your PROVIDER and Helper. You choose to remain CHILDHOOD BELIEVE in My Power and Strength. I see your REAL faith…mustard seed faith. Because you BELIEVE, you will not fear. I am your GOD and FATHER forever.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CHILDHOOD FAITH
Apr 9 2024 06:31pm
POWERFUL WORDS
(Wednesday – 10 Apl)

YOU are READY to SPEAK MORE POWERFUL words about YOURSELF than ever before, says the LORD. You speak LIFE and ABUNDANCE about yourself. You speak even greater SUCCESS and PROSPERITY about you and your family. You DECLARE My WORD and PROMISES over every aspect of your life. You call YOURSELF what I call you. Your Divine words ACCELERATE Divine RESULTSBREAKTHROUGHS and provision. I stand behind every WORD OF FAITH you speak, says the LORD. I am awake to MANIFEST every Word on your lips! MIRACLE WORDS for a Miracle HARVEST... to My HONOR!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

ANOINTING SEED
Apr 10 2024 06:43pm
THE REAL PEOPLE
(Thursday – 11 Apl)

I AM SPEAKING OF YOU now: DIVINE partnerships and 'CONNECTIONS'... in JESUS Name. Your paths cross with the right PEOPLE… at the right PLACES… and at the right TIMES. You will DISCOVER more people with whom you can AGREE in SPIRIT. There is a DYNAMIC SPIRIT 'CONNECTION' between you...supernatural communication. You speak the same SPIRIT LANGUAGE. You are not jealous or threatened by each other's PROSPERITY and blessings. You 'celebrate' each other's BREAKTHROUGHS and victories. You experience the power of unity and 'CORPORATE ANOINTING'.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

DIVINE PARTNERSHIPS
Apr 11 2024 07:47pm
SADNESS AND SUFFERING
(Friday – 12 Apl 2024)

I now PRAY Specially for your sadness and SUFFERING in JESUS Name. Your Heart is BROKEN into a thousand pieces. But I myself will wipe away your TEARS, says the LORD. I wrap My ARMS around you at this moment and COMFORT you. People have said things to you that hurt you BITTERLY. But that's not the truth. I will take off your MOURNING CLOTHES and put on your FESTIVAL CLOTHES again, says the Lord! You will sing and dance for joy again. I RESTORE your Self-esteem and your Human Being. I SPECIALIZE in mending BROKEN hearts. Receive now My PEACE and REST! I will never leave you alone!
Thank you JESUS!!! Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Apr 12 2024 07:00pm
THIRST FOR MORE
(Saturday – 13 Apl)

YOUR desire is for MORE of My LOVE and closeness, says the LORD. It is I who confirm My WORD and PROMISES in your heart. You are PRECIOUS and SPECIAL in My EYES. Nothing the enemy has EVER spoken about you is true. You are My Beloved CHILD. APPLE OF MY EYE. My chosen BRIDE. NO ONE will ever be able to snatch YOU out of My HAND. It is I who SAVE you from the NET of the enemy. Your feet stand FIRMLY on the eternal ROCK! It's ME who CARRIES you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SEED FOR SOULS
Apr 13 2024 06:27pm
YOUR MIRACLE CIRCLE
(Sunday – 14 Apl)

You LIVE in your Miracle Circle, says the LORD. It's the place where you no longer live from your OWN POWER, but from My POWER... My reserves and PROVISION... My fullness and GLORY. It's the place where you place your FULL faith and TRUST in Me alone! That's right, man does the possible, but I do the IMPOSSIBLE. Man does the natural, but I do the SUPERNATURAL. I am a REWARDER of every person who believes and TRUSTS Me like a child! Great is your REWARD!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I WILL REWARD YOU
Apr 15 2024 06:18pm
WHAT DO YOU SEE?
(Monday – 15 Apl)

WIDE your vision, says the LORD. Look further… and look HIGHER. Don't stare at the MOUNTAIN. There is a MIRACLE waiting for you on the other side of the mountain. You no longer look with human eyes of limitation and disappointment. You look with My MIRACLE EYES. You see My Divine POTENTIAL and provision. I turn your biggest embarrassment into your biggest OPPORTUNITY and breakthrough. It's the GOD you worship. It's I who do it.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I SEE IT
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev13738394041Next
Add Reply New Topic