d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1353637383943Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Mar 16 2024 06:45pm
MANIPULATION STOPS HERE
(Sunday – 17 Mar)

YOU are WRAPPED in the BLANKET of My LOVE, says the LORD. All manipulation STOPS here. Manipulation is NEVER My will. Even I, the Living GOD, never manipulate any human. It is I who give each person a FREE WILL. You can even say 'NO' to ME, and I RESPECT your decision. Even the enemy cannot manipulate you without your CONSENT. Therefore, YOU ONLY are responsible for your CHOICES and decisions. This is your 'ULTIMATE' FREEDOM ... the freedom of CHOICE. You use it POSITIVELY and reap the benefits. If the SON has SET you FREE, you will be FREE indeed. As you read here now, you experience MY FREEING POWER and LOVE flowing through YOU from head to toe.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE FOR HOPE
Mar 17 2024 09:04pm
PRAYER FOR SECOND CHANCES
(Monday – 18 Mar)

HEAVENLY FATHER, please hold this MAN tightly in YOUR LOVE and strength. I am the GOD of SECOND CHANCES, says the LORD. If it weren't for second chances, there would be NO PEOPLE left on earth. People have trouble giving OTHERS second chances. You sometimes struggle to give YOURSELF a second chance. But I SPECIALIZE in second chances. I always see the GOOD in YOU. I know about the Divine TALENTS and POTENTIAL that I have placed in you. My MERCY will always be enough for you.. no, MORE than enough. You are also going to give YOURSELF a second chance, says the LORD. My PLAN and DREAM for your life is fixed.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

ANOUNTING SEED
Mar 18 2024 07:22pm
I WHISPER
(Tuesday – 19 Mar)

LORD JESUS, please now wrap YOUR ARMS around this PRECIOUS PERSON. I'M SPEAKING TO YOU NOW, says the LORD. I WHISPER My breathtaking LOVE gently into your Heart and Spirit. You feel LOVED and special... WANTED and connected. There are THOUSANDS of people who LONG for your LOVE and care. I will make a way for you out of your ISOLATION and loneliness. I give you buckets full of LOVE and CARE. And it all starts INSIDE yourself. You are RE-DISCOVERING the precious HUMAN that I made you. You DISCOVER your deepest PASSION and joy again. You again experience unconditional ACCEPTANCE for yourself... as I LOVE and ACCEPT you. You ENJOY your DIFFERENCE and uniqueness more than ever. But you will also discover precious PEOPLE on whom you will POUR OUT TONS of love. You will realize that you are making a BIG DIFFERENCE in their lives... and they in YOURS.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I PROTECT YOU
Mar 19 2024 06:57pm
WE CALL YOU
(Wednesday – 20 Mar)

LORD, I am now PRAYING SPECIALLY for each person who CALLS on You today about their FINANCES. For everyone who places their TRUST in YOUR PROVISION. For everyone who today CHOOSE anew not to FOCUS on the FINANCIAL storms, but on YOUR CARE and PROVISION. For everyone who says together and DECLARES: We walk by FAITH and NOT by SIGHT - the LORD TAKES CARE of the MOSSIE and HE also TAKES CARE of US. It is I who CARRIED you here, says the LORD. I give My ANGELIC ASSIGNMENT to take care of you in a SUPERNATURAL way. You are awake to spot Divine OPPORTUNITIES in your business and FINANCES. Smart moves and DECISIONS with your income and expenses. I am with you, says the LORD. You TRUST Me.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

BREAKTHROUGH SEED
Mar 20 2024 06:34pm
THE DARKNESS FLIES
(Thursday – 21 Mar)

Thank you JESUS for Your precious CHILD who now PRAYS with me. You are our only SAVIOR and KING. The darkness FLEES before MY LIGHT, says the LORD. There is NO DARKNESS or shadow in Me. Just LIGHT… the BRIGHTEST, cleanest LIGHT. There is no uncertainty in My LIGHT. Everything is REAL and pure in My LIGHT. It is My LIGHT that LEADS and protects you from every form of lie. I lead you out of every spirit of FEAR and doubt. From every spirit of CONFUSION and negativity. The darkness LOSES its hold the moment the LIGHT moves in. If the SON has SET you FREE, you will be FREE indeed (John 8:36). It's ME doing it for you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Mar 21 2024 06:47pm
PRAYER FOR TURN AROUND
(Friday – 22 Mar)

FATHER, we become QUIET together in YOUR PRESENCE. I command NEW DOORS to OPEN for you, says the LORD. You will meet new PEOPLE who will have a great IMPACT on your THINKING and self-esteem. People who bring out the BEST in you! Where you used to see BLOCKS, you will now see OPPORTUNITIES. Challenges. DIVINE gaps and OPPORTUNITIES. You don't see things as crises. It's actually a MIRACLE looking for a place to happen. Yes, says the LORD. You are already a walking MIRACLE. It's ME who brought you HERE, and it's ME STEPPING INTO THE FUTURE with YOU. You are already EXPERIENCING it right now as you read here. New POWER. New HOPE. New VISION. New FAITH and provision.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SUPPLY CIRCLE
Mar 22 2024 07:38pm
SO MANY DECISIONS
(Saturday – 23 Mar)

I PRAY especially for YOU in JESUS Name. There are so many DECISIONS you must make, says the LORD. So many OPTIONS to choose from. Should you go left...or right? I PRAY with you that you will experience JESUS more than ever as your COUNSELOR and PROPHECY. That's right...do all your HOMEWORK as best you can. EXPLORE all the OPTIONS. Do everything you HUMANLY can. But then you LEAVE THE REST to the LORD. The proverb says: Man wavers, but GOD DISPOSES. The Word says: Leave your way to the LORD and TRUST in HIM, and He will PERFORM it (Ps 37:5). Leave it in My HANDS, says the LORD.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Mar 23 2024 06:49pm
VOICES OF DOUBT
(Sunday – 24 Mar)

LORD JESUS, I now entrust this PRECIOUS person to YOUR CARE. Thank you for always LISTENING to our PRAYER. My SOUL longs for YOUR SILENCE, O LORD. You alone can give me PEACE and REST. LORD, make me DEAF to the NOISE of this world. Deaf to the voices of DOUBT and fear. Also makes me deaf to my SELFISHNESS and SELF. Strip me of all voices that do not come from You. You PURIFY my Mind and Spirit. Make me more SENSITIVE to hear YOUR CLEAR VOICE! I want to FOCUS on You alone. As you read here now, you experience that I am already busy HEARING your PRAYER. It's ME who does it.
Thank you JESUS! Amen.

CIRCLE OF HOPE
Mar 24 2024 06:18pm
FORGIVENESS AND ACQUISITION
(Monday – 25 Mar)

Thank you our Precious FATHER for sending JESUS to earth for us. Thank you JESUS for being willing to come... and to lay down YOUR LIFE for us on the CROSS. Thank you for Your Precious FORGIVENESS and Acquittal. You have come to teach us and demonstrate the MEANING of LIFE. Thank You for bearing on the CROSS... our GUILT, PUNISHMENT, SUFFERING and DISEASES. Thank you for your PEACE and HOPE in our hearts. Thank you for Your Precious GIFT of ETERNAL LIFE. Thank you JESUS, we RECEIVE YOU as our SAVIOR, Savior, Healer, Mediator, Advocate, Counselor, Provider, Protector and King. Please receive our PRAISE, HONOR and Adoration to YOU. We LOVE YOU TONS!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF HEALING
Mar 25 2024 08:58pm
PRAYER FOR LONELINESS
(Tuesday – 26 Mar)

HEAVENLY FATHER, we now PRAY Specially for every Precious person who is so bitterly LONELY. It feels like you are on an ISLAND... ALONE with all your questions and emotions. Whether you mean anything to NOBODY. Or that no one will even MISS you when you are no longer there. Your greatest longing is to BELONG. Someone Special on whom you can POUR out tons of LOVE and SPOIL. Maybe you are surrounded by a crowd of people, but you are still BITTER LONELY. It could be that you are LONELY in your MARRIAGE. Alone among your children and family. You experience a terrifying loneliness in YOURSELF... and with yourself. You lost your TRUE SELF somewhere along the way. You feel DISCONNECTED and ALIENATED towards yourself. But the worst LONELINESS is feeling FORSAKEN. To experience a loneliness towards Me, says the LORD. To feel I am distant, QUIET and aloof. But it's not true. I am with you and close to YOU. I will not leave you alone for one second. I hold you tight here against My HEART.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF COMFORT
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1353637383943Next
Add Reply New Topic