d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1363738394043Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Mar 26 2024 07:04pm
TORN
(Wednesday – 27 Mar)

LORD, help us to spread YOUR LOVE in this BROKEN world. To help them COMFORT who are so bitterly SAD and are in PAIN. To apply YOUR OINTMENT to the sore WOUNDS of others. To help alleviate people's LONELINESS. Not to TRESPASS on them that are lying, but to PICK them up and make them whole again. FATHER, help us to be an EAR for those who have no one to LISTEN to them. To be a VOICE for those who cannot SPEAK for themselves. To DEFEND those who can no longer defend themselves. JESUS, we PRAY for every VICTIM of domestic violence, rejection, verbal and physical abuse. We are thinking of precious FAMILIES that have been torn TOWARDS. Worse than physical pain is EMOTIONAL PAIN. We pray for those who have already thrown in the TOWEL. Who can't or won't FIGHT anymore. Thank you JESUS, we know You will not tear down the CRACKED REED. You CRY with those who cry. I will RAISE you and comfort you, says the LORD. I will HEAL you and give you new hope. Just experience My LOVE and power that carries you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

HEALING CIRCLE
Mar 27 2024 09:43pm
YOUR WHEEL WILL TURN
(Thursday – 28 Mar)

NO, you shall not DROWN, says the LORD. This STORM will not OVERWHELM you. You will never be able to throw in TOWEL. The devil does not have the LAST SAY on your life and future. I am BIGGER than your CRISIS. Your wheel will TURN. Your enemies will hang their heads in SHAME. Your EYES are not on men, but on the LIVING GOD. You receive NEW POWER from the MOST HIGH
in JESUS NAME. Amen

YOUR MIRACLE MOMENT
Mar 28 2024 07:37pm
PRAYER WHEN AFRAID
(Friday – 29 Mar)

FATHER, thank You for being Who You are. You are the ROCK of my life. You never change. You are STEADY in YOUR LOVE and FAITHFULNESS. Sometimes I DOUBT and SHAKE, but You never doubt... and You have never SHAKED. You keep talking to me even when I'm SCARED and fearful. YOU always ENCOURAGE me in my hour of WEAKNESS. You teach and GUIDE me with YOUR FATHERLY voice. Thank you for allowing me to be YOUR CHILD. I was bought AT DEAR with YOUR BLOOD. I will continue to WITNESS your goodness and FAVOR in my life. Also of Your power and PROVISION. I am your FATHER, says the LORD! And you are My Precious CHILD. It's ME who CARRIES you. Even NOW, as you read here, MY intense LOVE and POWER is FLOWING through YOUR Spirit, Soul and Body.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Mar 30 2024 10:20pm
THIS BROKEN WORLD
(Saturday – 30 Mar)

NO, you will not be CARRIED AWAY by the spirit of this WORLD, says the LORD. So much stress, aggression and FEAR… selfishness, rejection and RETALIATION. That's not how I work. I work differently. My KINGDOM has different PRINCIPLES and values. That's what My WORD says: You are not in this world, but NOT OF this world. You think and speak differently. You are known by your opposite MIND and attitude. You 'fight' with other 'weapons'. Weapons of PEACE and forgiveness. LOVE and Light. Healing and RECONCILIATION. I work through a new HEART and SPIRIT, says the LORD. New thinking and ATTITUDES. You can't GIVE anything you haven't RECEIVED first. That's exactly what I do every second. I give… and give… and give. First, I FILL your TANK again. After that you can give to this broken world… and give… and give. Give of YOURSELF. Give of My unconditional LOVE. It's your STRONGEST WEAPON and VICTORY. I am with YOU, says the LORD. Go into this POWER of YOU!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

LOVE THAT HEALS
Mar 31 2024 07:57pm
BREATHTAKING GOOD FATHER
(Sunday – 31 Mar)

LORD JESUS, today we do not want to ASK ANYTHING. Today we just want to SAY THANK YOU. We want to HONOR and WORSHIP You with our THANKSGIVING. You are a breathtakingly GOOD GOD and FATHER. All that is good and beautiful and wonderful comes from YOUR FATHER'S HAND. You are the SOURCE and origin of our TOTAL LIFE. Receive each of our LITTLE words of GRATITUDE. Also receive our HEART ATTITUDE of gratitude. Our tongues are too SHORT to fully express our THANKSGIVING. Thank you for KNOWING and noticing our HEARTS. I will always CARRY you, says the LORD. You are MINE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Mar 31 2024 08:01pm
PRAYER FOR YOUR FINANCES
(Monday – 1 Apl)

FATHER, I am PRAYING especially for this precious HUMAN'S FINANCES. Please PROVIDE for this PERSON in a SUPERNATURAL way. You make a PATH through the DESERT. What is impossible for man, You make POSSIBLE. You CARE for the sparrows... and You also care for this precious person. You provide opportunities for INCOME and provision. You even use UNEXPECTED tools and CHANNELS for financial breakthroughs. You used ravens to take care of Elijah. Wake us up to notice and take advantage of YOUR NEW opportunities. We also promise to SOW in YOUR KINGDOM. We do it with GRATITUDE and joy. Our faith and TRUST is in You alone. I provide for YOU, says the LORD. You will not fear.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF POWER
Apr 1 2024 06:38pm
YOUR INCREASE
(Tuesday – 2 Apl)

HEAVENLY FATHER, I PRAY A MIRACLE PRAYER for the PRECIOUS person reading here right now. Your enemies will FLEE from you, says the LORD. They will flee because of MY BRIGHT LIGHT that shines upon YOU. It is the LIVING GOD who stands up against them in judgment! Divine PROTECTION and victory. Supernatural MOMENTUM and increase. You EXPERIENCE it in a special way. Acquittal and INCREASE. You fly with EAGLE WINGS, with the WIND of My SPIRIT under your WINGS. Higher and HIGHER in My GLORY. You refuse to settle for SECOND BEST. Come and sit down now at My ROYAL FESTIVAL MEAL for YOU. I am your GROOM and CONFIDENTIAL. It's ME who works and NO ONE can stop it. Even NOW, as you read here, MY intense LOVE and POWER is FLOWING through YOUR Spirit, Soul and Body.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

DIVINE REST
Apr 2 2024 06:36pm
DECLARE WITH ME
(Wednesday – 3 Apl)

I am a FAVOR-BEARER of the Living GOD. My FATHER is the KING of the universe (Col 1:18). My Father is the KING of the universe. We are PRINCES and PRINCESSES of the MOST HIGH (Rev 5:10). I have been bought with JESUS BLOOD (Rev 5:9). You CARE for the sparrows... and YOU also CARE for ME (Matt 10:29-31). The CATTLE on a thousand hills BELONGS TO MY FATHER. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE to the one who BELIEVES (Mk 10:27). MY wheel is already TURNING... in JESUS Name. The FAVOR of the MOST HIGH rests on ME (Psl 23). I am an HEIR of GOD... and a CO-HEIR with JESUS (Rom 8:17). Though a thousand fall at my side and TEN THOUSAND at my right hand—to ME it shall NOT COME. Only with my eyes will I SEE it and see the REVENGE of the wicked (Psl 91). JESUS, You came that I may have LIFE and ABUNDANCE (John 10:10). You have turned my mourning into a choral dance for me, You have loosened my mourning garment and girded me with joy (Psl 30:12). Thank you FATHER for this person who BELIEVES and DECLARES all this with me... in JESUS Name. To GOD all the GLORY for the GREAT work you are doing.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH
Apr 3 2024 05:55pm
YOUR PRAYER FOR SOMEONE ELSE
(Thursday – April 4)

Something DIVINE always HAPPENS when you SAY a BLESSING PRAYER over someone else. The Word says: And the LORD changed the LOT of JOB when he PRAYED for his FRIENDS... (Job 42:10). In the 1983 Translation it says: After Job PRAYED for his FRIENDS, the LORD CHANGED the circumstances of Job and GAVE him TWICE as much as he had. Which PERSON is there in your LIFE about WHOM you would like to SAY A SPECIAL PRAYER OF BLESSING TODAY? Now pray this BLESSING PRAYER from Num 6:24-26 over that precious person. The LORD will bless you and KEEP you; the LORD will make his FACE shine upon you and be MERCIFUL to you; the LORD will lift up his countenance upon you and give you PEACE. The BLESSING of the MOST HIGH also rests on YOU who prayed this PRAYER
in JESUS Name. Amen.

JESUS ANSWERS PRAYER
Apr 4 2024 06:47pm
LET'S PRAY TOGETHER
(Friday – 5 Apl)

FATHER, THANK YOU so much for this PRECIOUS person who now unites with me in PRAYER. We BOW our HEARTS and SPIRITS before You. There is no one like You. We CONFESS our COOLNESS and LAXISM. We confess that we are often SELFISH and think only of our OWN INTERESTS. Make us INSTRUMENTS in Your hands... that we will make a difference in the PAIN and HURT of this WORLD. Make us CHANNELS of YOUR LOVE and HEALING. We want to be YOUR VOICE and YOUR HANDS for other people. Thank you for Your radical CARE and PROVISION in our lives.
You are our FATHER FOREVER. Amen.

DIVINE CARE
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1363738394043Next
Add Reply New Topic