d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
12341Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Mar 5 2023 11:34pm
I'm going to start putting here every morning the WhatsApp message I get from: https://www.stepministries.net/
But Google Translated to English from my own Language Afrikaans.

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Mar 5 2023 11:35pm
Mar 5 2023 11:36pm
PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
(Monday – 6 Mar 2023)

HEAVENLY FATHER, thank you for this precious FAITH PARTNER who is now PRAYING WITH me. We PRAY especially for the NEW WEEK ahead. I pray the PEACE of the MOST HIGH for you and your precious FAMILY. His CARE and PROTECTION in every aspect of your lives. His PROVISION and CARE... for your Spirit, Soul and Body. May you experience His WISDOM and INSPECTION in every DECISION... and for every CROSSROAD you have to deal with. He gives you the POWER and the WILL to be able to DO what you want to do. May you experience His CLOSENESS and SUPPORT every second. His SPIRIT that guides you like a COMPASS. You will not fear the THREATS of the enemy. I am committed to you...through thick and thin. It is I who BLESS you, and no one can stop it. Even now, as you read here, you experience MY STRONG arms wrapped around you. Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Hansie, Adri and Team

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Mar 5 2023 11:41pm
Mar 6 2023 06:53pm
NO COMPETITION
(Tuesday – 7 Mar 2023)

DO NOT COMPARE yourself to others. JESUS walks a UNIQUE path with YOU. When we compare ourselves to others, we either feel INFERIOR to those who are supposedly 'BETTER' than us... or we feel HARD to those who are supposedly 'WEAKER' than us. Both of these are WICKED and DESTRUCTIVE attitudes. No, you are not comparing yourself to ANYONE. People who are constantly COMPETING with others are usually deeply unhappy and UNSATISFIED persons. Comparisons steal your joy. Your HAPPINESS is guaranteed when you are the BEST YOU. Therefore you live in Divine FULFILLMENT and gratitude. You GROW at your own pace. And you grow in the AREAS in which the HOLY SPIRIT guides you. HE knows exactly what YOU are READY for NOW. Be obedient and SENSITIVE to the VOICE of the HOLY SPIRIT in your own Heart and Spirit. What the Lord says to others is their business. That's the only way you will experience FULFILLMENT and joy. You only follow MY AGENDA for your life, says the LORD. Nothing less and nothing more. It's the place where you experience MY deep PEACE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

JUST BE YOU
Mar 7 2023 05:36pm
PROTECTION AND CARE
(Wednesday – 8 Mar 2023)

I send you ENCOURAGEMENT and HOPE for the road ahead, says the LORD. You receive My bucketfuls of grace upon GRACE. Every aspect of your life included in My PROVISION. I provide you with HEALTH and BODY STRENGTH. I provide you with CALM and PEACE in all circumstances. You will receive My ADVICE and WISDOM for every decision you have to make. I provide FOOD for your BODY, but also FOOD for your SOUL and SPIRIT. Receive My Supernatural PROTECTION and CARE for you. Blessed are you and your Precious FAMILY. You are wrapped in the blanket of My LOVE. Also experience it NOW while reading here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SUPER MERCY
Hansie, Adri and Team
Mar 8 2023 07:08pm
STOP SELF-PUNISHMENT
(Thursday - 9 Mar 2023)

Do not punish yourself that way, says the LORD. Don't criticize and break yourself down. Don't be so hard on yourself. You no longer need pressure and stress. You need PEACE and ACCEPTANCE. Grace and patience. Love yourself, says the LORD, for I love you. Not just love ... unconditionally love. I will not love you one day when you are perfect and perfect. No, I already love you 100% now, just as you are. I have already carried your punishment so you don't have to wear it again. Talk to yourself nicely because I'm talking to you nicely. Take care of yourself and respect yourself, because that's exactly what I do. Never forget it, ever: You are precious and very special to me, says the LORD. And that will never change.
THANK YOU, our PRECIOUS JESUS! Amen.

LOVE WITHOUT BORDERS
Hansie, Adri and team
Gold: 32,966.25
Mar 9 2023 03:17am
Quote (LourensVanBurick @ 6 Mar 2023 06:34)
I'm going to start putting here every morning the WhatsAppmessage I get from: https://www.stepministries.net/
But Google Translated to English from my own Language Afrikaans.

I Totally concur with the Idea 👍

This post was edited by Lunamaria on Mar 9 2023 03:36am
Mar 9 2023 08:00pm
NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE
(Friday – 10 Mar 2023)

It just FLOWS. Nothing or no one can stop My LOVE for YOU, says the LORD. My PROVISION flows for you and your precious FAMILY. I take care of the sparrows, and I also take care of YOU. My Divine ENERGY flows in your Body, Soul and Spirit. You receive supernatural POWER for every day's challenges and crises. I will not leave you ALONE for one second. My WORD and PROMISES flow into your Soul and Spirit. My WORDS are your FOOD and Water. I TALK to you like a FATHER to his Precious CHILD. You are experiencing MY HOPE and COMFORT... even NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

FRUITFUL SEED
Mar 10 2023 06:54pm
DIVINE 'BACKING'
(Saturday – 11 Mar 2023)

THERE are people PRAYING for YOU at THIS moment. They pray for your PROTECTION and SAFETY. They pray My BLESSING and PROVISION over you. Also about your Precious FAMILY and FRIENDS. They pray for your HEALING and body strength. You experience My supernatural SUPPORT and PROVISION. Divine 'BACKING' and ENCOURAGEMENT. It is I who CARRY you, says the LORD. I lead you to WATERS where there is REST. I will never give up on you. Even in your WEAKEST hour, you will feel My STRONG ARMS holding you TIGHT. You are also experiencing MY CLOSENESS and LOVE NOW as you read here. Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOUR ANSWER TO PRAYER

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Mar 10 2023 06:54pm
Mar 11 2023 05:53pm
MY GRACE GUARANTEE
(Sunday – 12 Mar 2023)

Without My GRACE you are nothing, says the LORD. It is My grace that has brought YOU here. The ENEMY could not manage to DESTROY you. My grace has PROTECTED you. That is why you do not gloat in your own POWER and abilities, but you glory in My GRACE alone. You never have to earn or work for My MERCY. It's My GIFT to YOU. That's why you live a life of breathtaking GRATITUDE. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you JESUS! My GRACE makes you RELAX. It makes you BLOOM. It brings out the BEST in you. By My GRACE you are GUARANTEED of ETERNAL LIFE with ME. Also NOW, as you read here, you experience MY intense LOVE for YOU.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOUR SECOND CHANCE
Mar 12 2023 07:56pm
YOUR BURDENS ARE TOO HEAVY
(Monday – 13 Mar 2023)

GIVE YOUR WORRY to Me, says the LORD. Give Me your SORROW and STRESS. Your fears and ANXIETY. Give Me all your unanswered QUESTIONS and your doubts. Do not try to CARRY something that I have already carried for you, says the LORD. The burdens are too HEAVY for you. I will WEAR it. Give Me your GUILT and blame. I have already paid the FULL PRICE for the whole WORLD's sin and guilt. You can only RECEIVE it in faith with GRATITUDE. It will never run out. You are also experiencing MY FORGIVENESS and LOVE NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

BUCKETS FULL OF MERCY
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
12341Next
Add Reply New Topic