d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1234543Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Mar 24 2023 08:49pm
GRATEFUL PERSON
(Saturday – 25 Mar 2023)

YOU cannot stop WITNESSING to My GOODNESS and GREATNESS, says the LORD. You bubble like an overflowing FOUNTAIN. You bear witness to My PROTECTION and PROVISION. Of My GOODNESS and FAVOR. Your tongue is properly LOOSE about the WONDERFUL GOD you serve. You RADIATE MY love and CARE. You see My GREATNESS in everything and everyone. You overflow with PRAISE and GRATITUDE. Your life is one big PRAISE and WORSHIP. You are a walking ADVERTISEMENT of your FATHER'S UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and CARE. I will continue to SURPRISE you with My GLORY, says the LORD. My GOODNESS towards you knows no end. You never have to EARN My goodness and love. It's My GIFT OF LOVE to YOU. You are an EXAMPLE of how breathtakingly GOOD your HEAVENLY FATHER is. You are also experiencing MY GOODNESS and FAVOR NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

A THOUSAND THANKS
Mar 25 2023 08:28pm
HOPE and COMFORT
(Sunday – 26 Mar 2023)

From TODAY you will hear WORDS you have never thought of, says the LORD. Words of HOPE and COMFORT. Words of Wisdom and Divine DIRECTION… Authority and AUTHORITY. You will KNOW for sure it is not from yourself. It's My SPEECH and SPIRIT that does it. You will stand back and WATCH in WONDER what I do for you. You are TIRED of the merely human and EVERYDAY. You yearn for the SUPERHUMAN. The SUPERNATURAL. At this MOMENT I announce your PROMOTION, says the LORD. Your promotion in a HIGHER SPIRIT Dimension. TRUST the Divine WORDS you hear in your INNER Spirit. PATTERN it. Money can't buy that. EMBRACE this Blessed 'FEEL' you are EXPERIENCING at this moment. It is ME who is BUSY doing a SUPERNATURAL work in your Spirit, Soul and Body. Also in your RELATIONSHIPS and FINANCES. You are experiencing My MOVEMENT in your INNER Spirit...even NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Mar 26 2023 08:12pm
NEGATIVE BAGGAGE
(Monday – 27 Mar 2023)

I have already PAID for all your MISTAKES and sins, says the LORD. Don't try to bear the PUNISHMENT of it any longer. I finished carrying your STAFF. Now is the time to MOVE on in your life and dreams. You FORGIVE yourself. You experience 'CLOSURE' about everything from the PAST. You will no longer CARRY any NEGATIVE BAGGAGE with you. It just TAPS your strength and steals your JOY. There is a new FUTURE waiting for you. The LUGGAGE does not fit into My VISION for you. You are FORGIVEN and absolved by My BLOOD. That's more than enough for YOU. Nothing or no one can bring any ACCUSATION against you anymore. You are FREE. I see your GRATITUDE and childlike faith, says the LORD. I receive your LOVE with open arms.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MINISTRY SEED
Mar 27 2023 08:54pm
I AM YOUR PROVIDER
(Tuesday – 28 Mar 2023)

I PRAY the BLESSING of the LIVING GOD upon YOU in the Name of JESUS CHRIST. Blessed is your BODY and health. BLESSED are your THOUGHTS and emotions. Blessed are YOU with Divine PROTECTION and care. The MOST HIGH has commanded His ANGELS to PROTECT you in all your ways. I declare the HEAVENS are OPEN over you. Also about your FAMILY and your whole family. Only GOODNESS and FAVOR will FOLLOW you, all the days of YOUR life. My FAVOR will OVERCOME and overtake you, says the LORD. You are MARKED for My unconditional LOVE and acceptance. I am your PROVIDER and COUNSELOR. Everyone will have to ACKNOWLEDGE that you are a BLESSING of the LIVING GOD. You are experiencing at THIS MOMENT My Divine CLOSENESS and LOVE, which I AM POURING OUT ABUNDANTLY over you. You will be called: BLESSED of the MOST HIGH. That's MY WORD about YOU, says the LORD. You are MARKED for it.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

BREAKTHROUGH SEED
Mar 28 2023 07:08pm
I'M TALKING TO YOU SOFTLY
(Wednesday – 29 Mar 2023)

THERE is a REASON why YOU are reading here NOW, says the LORD. Your Heart and Spirit are OPEN to My INTERPRETATION. New INSETS. Divine WISDOM. Supernatural INSIGHT. The TRUTH sets free. You experience the DIRECTION that moves My SPIRIT. It's your SECRET and your KEEP. The soft VOICE of My SPIRIT in your heart. I don't need to SCREAM in your ears. I can only WHISPER softly. Your ears are so finely ATTENTED to your FATHER's whispering. I will NEVER stop talking to you, says the LORD. It's your greatest SECURITY ... my SOFT voice in your INNER Spirit. Even in the midst of the STORM, you will always hear my VOICE. Calmness. Peace. Direction. Comfort and Encouragement. You are also experiencing MY PRESENCE NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

ANOINTING SEED
Mar 29 2023 08:07pm
IT'S MY STRENGTH THAT CARRIES YOU
(Thursday – 30 Mar 2023)

IT'S MY POWER that works in YOU, says the LORD. It is I who HEAL the PAIN of your PAST. You will forget the days of your SUFFERING and HUMILIATION. It is I who now pronounce HEALING on your Body, Soul and Spirit. My WOUNDS were and are healing for YOU. It is I who make the WHEEL TURN positively in your CRISIS and circumstances. I turn on the LIGHT in your THINKING and EMOTIONS. You literally EXPERIENCE MY NEARNESS and LOVE with you. Supernatural. It's I who PUNISH the enemy in your FINANCES. He has stolen enough from you now. I will BLESS you...more than ever, says the LORD. Friend and Foe will have to ACKNOWLEDGE that it is I who OPENED the WINDOWS of the heavens over you. There are people who are PRAYING for you without you even being AWARE of it. You only experience the IMPACT of it. You have always KNOWN that you are MARKED for the MOST HIGH! Special. You were bought dearly with My BLOOD. You are experiencing SOMETHING NEW and FRESH in your MIND...even NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS! Amen.

SEED FOR SOULS
Mar 30 2023 06:54pm
GOOD FRIDAY
(Friday – 31 Mar 2023)

THAT is the GREATEST PRICE any person can ever pay… to pay with their LIFE… to DIE in someone else's place. The INNOCENT pays with his LIFE to BUY the guilty FREE. Thank you JESUS for sweating BLOOD for us in the garden of Gethsemane. Your life was not stolen from You... You VOLUNTARILY laid down Your life for us. You could have refused. But you didn't. You knew exactly what the PRIZE would entail... the 39 cat strokes. It's spit in the face. To be disowned and betrayed… mocked and insulted. You knew about the NAILS by Your hands and feet... the cry: My GOD, My GOD... why have You forsaken me. Thank you JESUS for Your last exclamation: It is FULFILLED! You paid the FULL PRICE for my sin...and for the sin of the whole world. We CHOOSE anew today to receive YOUR GIFT of FORGIVENESS with childlike faith...bought FREE with JESUS BLOOD. Therefore we have ETERNAL LIFE.
Thank you JESUS. We CHOOSE to belong to You FOREVER. Amen.

BOUGHT WITH BLOOD
Mar 31 2023 06:27pm
CHAINS ARE DESTROYED
(Saturday - 1 Apl 2023)

IT'S I who break your CHAINS, says the LORD. Chains of FEAR and inferiority. Chains of DOUBT and confusion. SHAME and condemnation. It is I who FORGIVE and ACQUIRE you. There is HOLY SPIRIT power flowing through your body, soul and Spirit at this moment. All GUILT and condemnation DISAPPEAR like fog before the sun. It is I who REPAIR and BUILD you up. Therefore you will FLY like an EAGLE. You experience the WIND of My SPIRIT blowing through you. It's My GOODNESS and FAVOR. You are LIFTED to higher heights. From glory to GLORY. You no longer live according to your OWN STRENGTH. It is now MY DIVINE POWER that works IN and THROUGH you. Man does the possible, but I SPECIALIZE in the IMPOSSIBLE. You refuse to settle for CRUMBLES. You have been CALLED to sit at your MASTER'S FEAST.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

STEP MINISTRIES
Apr 1 2023 06:43pm
WHO ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
(Sunday - 2 Apl 2023)

Are you listening to PEOPLE, or are you listening to ME, says the LORD? Are you still looking for the FAVOR of people, or are you looking for MY FAVOR? Are your eyes on the STORM, or are you FOCUSING on MY KINDNESS and love? Are people your SOURCE and supply…or is it ME? Will your future be determined by FAITH, or by FEAR? My COVENANT with you stands firm, says the LORD. Even before your BIRTH, I marked you for MY breathtaking DREAM and vision. My Divine PLAN for your life is fixed. You will not fear. I am your Eternal FATHER. You CHOOSE My WILL every second and dream for your life. I am with YOU.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

ANNOINTING SEED
Apr 2 2023 07:07pm
GOD IS WITH YOU
(Monday - 3 Apl 2023)

GOD is with YOU. You will not FEAR. You are a CANDIDATE for a miracle. The wheel is already TURNING for you… POSITIVELY. You are the HEAD and not the tail. GOD is working and no one can stop it. You go UP … and not down. The LORD is your COUNSELOR and Mentor. GOOD things are DEVELOPING in your life and circumstances. That's why you are PATIENT. You are a POSITIVE person of faith. You just keep SPEAKING life about YOURSELF and all people. You are a LIGHT BEARER of the MOST HIGH. You are not FOCUSING on the storm. Your EYES are focused on JESUS alone. The LORD has GOOD dreams for your future... also for your FAMILY. Plans of PROSPERITY and not of adversity. You ASSOCIATE with people who BUILD your FAITH and don't tear it down. It is I who do this for you, says the LORD.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

WALKING MIRACLE
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1234543Next
Add Reply New Topic