d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev123443Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Mar 13 2023 06:17pm
MERCY AND HEALING
(Tuesday – 14 Mar 2023)

LOOK around you. What do you SEE? Do you see misery or do you see My GREATNESS? Behold the STARS. Admire a little FLOWER. See My GLORY in a baby's LAUGH. In a sparrow feeding its young. That is why you live as a GRATEFUL person. You see My GREATNESS and LOVE in everything and everyone. You are a GOD-CONSCIOUS person. You FOCUS on Love and Forgiveness. Mercy and Healing. You EXPERIENCE so much LOVE, because you radiate so much LOVE. It's MY bucketfuls of LOVE that FLUSH through you from head to toe. Also NOW, as you read here, you experience MY INTENSE LOVE for YOU. You are MINE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF HEALING
Mar 15 2023 07:43pm
YOUR NEW EYES
(Thursday – 16 Mar 2023)

You THINK new. SPEAK new. LOOK with new eyes at yourself, at others and at ME, says the LORD. You listen with new EARS ... to new INSPIRATION of My SPIRIT. A new DAY has dawned for YOU. You sing a NEW song of JOY and COMFORT. You receive new REVELATIONS and insights. New mysteries of the HOLY SPIRIT. The old things are GONE. Behold, all things have become NEW. A new FUTURE with Me, says the LORD. A FRESH WORD. Fresh ANOINTING. New BREAKTHROUGHS and TESTIMONIALS. I never stagnate. And My PLANS never run out. Everything in Me continues to GROW and MULTIPLY. Shake off the dust of the PAST. Stop crying over water that has long passed under the bridge. Your VISION lies in front of you… not behind you. You are SPIRIT-SENSITIVE. You are also experiencing MY PRESENCE NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

NEW VISION
Mar 16 2023 07:27pm
I WILL RETURN
(Friday – 17 Mar 2023)

I WILL GIVE BACK what the enemy thinks he STOLE from you, says the LORD. I will give it back to you DOUBLE and DOUBLE… with INTEREST. The enemy's plans will once again turn AGAINST himself. What he meant to your disadvantage, I will TURN to your ADVANTAGE. Crises and challenges do not make you weaker. It STRENGTHENS your FAITH. It brings you CLOSER to Me. It builds your CHARACTER and increases your WISDOM and insight. There will always be temporary setbacks, but in the LONG TERM, you always emerge the WINNER. That is why you are FEARLESS and fearless. This enemy cannot BANGLE you with threats or blackmail. You are UNSTOPPABLE in your faith and trust in Me, says the LORD. Great is your REWARD! You are experiencing My GREATNESS and PEACE now as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I REWARD YOU
Mar 17 2023 07:03pm
YOUR GREATEST PROPHET
(Saturday – 18 Mar 2023)

YOURSELF is the GREATEST PROPHET of your own LIFE and future. People often wait for a great, international PROPHET to prophesy about them, but they underestimate the power of their OWN WORDS. The Word says: Death and LIFE are in the POWER of the TONGUE; and everyone who likes to use it will eat its FRUIT. (Proverbs 18:21). If you SPEAK life about YOURSELF, you yourself will 'eat' life and be satisfied with it. You refuse to speak NEGATIVITY. When a person speaks deathly of himself or herself, the enemy has a LEGAL RIGHT to make those negative words manifest in your life. If you say over and over: I'm not going to make it... your words will come true just like that... you won't make it... exactly as you spoke. No one can FORCE you to speak positively. You are a DYNAMIC PROPHET of the MOST HIGH in your own life and situation! You choose to SPEAK life, regardless of how big your CRISIS is. Say out loud to yourself: The LORD is going to TURN this crisis around for me... in JESUS Name. Your WORDS OF FAITH will surely come true just as much.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SELF-PROPHECY
Mar 18 2023 06:47pm
OUT OF THE ENEMY'S NET
(Sunday – 19 Mar 2023)

I am closing the OLD BOOK, says the LORD, and opening a NEW BOOK for you. New locations and EVENTS. New people and INPUTS. New testimonies and BREAKTHROUGHS. Supernatural PROTECTION and PROVISION. You already have a Divine STORY to tell. A story of HOPE and Grace. A story of LOVE and forgiveness. Of DELIVERANCE and DELIVERANCE from the NET of the enemy. If it weren't for your CRISIS, you would never know how GREAT My POWER is. You don't just have BOOK KNOWLEDGE. You have HEART KNOWLEDGE. You will not TRADE the EXPENSIVE LESSONS you have learned for anything in life. It's all part of your MINISTRY and IDENTITY. You are a WALKING Miracle. Your story is a DIVINE story… to My GLORY. Countless people will be encouraged by your TESTIMONY. You are also experiencing MY PRESENCE and POWER NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOUR REDEMPTION
Mar 19 2023 05:45pm
LOOK AT THE LIGHT
(Monday – 20 Mar 2023)

WHERE are you looking, says the LORD? Are you looking at MY LIGHT or at the darkness? Are you looking at My MERCY or PUNISHMENT? Are you looking at your own merits... or at what I have already EARNED for you on the CROSS? Where you look determines your SUCCESS or failure. Witness your HEALING and PROVIDENCE. In childlike faith you already 'SEE' it in the Spirit. Witness your GROWTH and grace. SEE My bright LIGHT that ILLUMINATES your whole life. Witness My GOODNESS and FAVOR upon you. I will never leave you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CIRCLE OF LIGHT

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Mar 19 2023 05:46pm
Mar 20 2023 07:34pm
CREATE COURAGE
(Tuesday – 21 Mar 2023)

TAKE COURAGE, says the LORD. Create courage for your FUTURE. It's ME who CARRIES you. I know the future. You do NOT need to fear. Build courage for your FINANCES. It is I who PROVIDE for you in every aspect of your life. I take care of the LILIES of the field, and I also take care of YOU. Create courage for your HEALTH. I am the LORD who makes you HEALTHY. Create courage for your greatest CHALLENGES and crises. I will RELIEVE and RESTORE you, says the LORD. You will remember this DAY. New STRENGTH and calmness. New JOY and zest for life! Your HOPE and expectation is in Me alone. I am your GOD and FATHER. Also NOW, as you read here, you experience MY STRONG ARMS holding you TIGHT.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MY STRONG ARMS
Mar 21 2023 07:12pm
YOUR BENEFIT AND HAPPINESS
(Wednesday – 22 Mar 2023)

HOW do you SEE Me, says the LORD? Who am I? What IMAGE do you have of ME? This is so IMPORTANT. It can MAKE or break you. It determines EVERYTHING in your life. The enemy preaches a WRONG picture of ME. He is always trying to SET you against your HEAVENLY FATHER. He questions My good INTENTIONS with you. You must have the REAL PICTURE of ME. I am your Wonderful DADDY and Confidant. I always have the BEST INTENTIONS for you. I seek only your BENEFIT and HAPPINESS… your GROWTH and PROGRESS. I am not a breaker... I am your BUILDER... your HELPER and MENTOR. I love you UNCONDITIONALLY, regardless of whether you feel strong or weak. You are also experiencing MY INTIMATE LOVE NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

LOVE GUARANTEE

This post was edited by LourensVanBurick on Mar 21 2023 07:26pm
Mar 22 2023 07:24pm
WHAT ARE YOU PRAYING FOR?
(Thursday – 23 Mar 2023)

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME to do for you, says the LORD? What do you DESIRE for your HEALTH and emotions… your THINKING and decisions? What should I do in your working conditions and FINANCES? And what about your FAMILY and friends? Your PARENTS or children? What do you DESIRE from ME? What do you PRAY for and BELIEVE with childlike faith? If you ask for My BREAD, I will not give you a stone. You ask with BOLDNESS and with sincere faith. My HEART and my HAND are OPEN for YOU, says the LORD. In FAITH you are already saying THANK YOU for My BREAKTHROUGH and PROVISION in your life and circumstances. You are also experiencing MY BREAKTHROUGH ANOINTING NOW as you read here.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

YOUR PROVISION
Mar 23 2023 07:50pm
YOUR FINANCIAL RECOVERY
(Friday – 24 Mar 2023)

TODAY I announce the BEGINNING of your FINANCIAL RECOVERY. Every financial SEED you have ever SOWN in My KINGDOM, begins to yield you a hundredfold MIRACLE HARVEST, says the LORD (Luke 6:38). I OPEN the WINDOWS of the HEAVEN over you (Mal 3:10). I PROVIDE for you in WAYS that will amaze friend and foe (Phil 4:19). I will use My SPECIAL CHANNELS to BLESS and PROVIDE you. Channels you didn't even THINK of (Eph 3:20). I will even use NATURE to cooperate to your ADVANTAGE (Deut 28:1-14). SEE the SALVATION that the LORD is working for you (Ex 14:13).
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MY ANGELS
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev123443Next
Add Reply New Topic