d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev138394041Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Apr 15 2024 06:22pm
RECEIVE NEW POWER
(Tuesday – 16 Apl)

YOU get DONE with the negative things that steal your JOY, says the LORD. It will no longer drain your ENERGY. Say FAREWELL to the Breakthrough Thieves. Stay away from the BLESSING BLOCKERS. Embrace your new IDENTITY in Me, says the LORD. That's where your breakthrough lies. You CHOOSE Faith, Hope and Love. I always work POWERFULLY where these three are present. It is My radical FAVOR that RESTS upon you. You are PLUGGED into My MIRACLE POWER. I do for you what no man can do. You will always give Me the HONOR.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE HARVEST
Apr 16 2024 06:08pm
I WILL GUIDE YOU
(Wednesday – 17 Apl)

HEAVENLY FATHER, we now dedicate this PERSON to You in PRAYER. Please HEAL this precious person's PAIN and grief. COMFORT every bit of SADNESS and SUFFERING. Just be very CLOSE to everyone who is so bitterly LONELY and ALONE. Please forgive our BITTERNESS and unforgiveness. Thank You for PROVIDING for all this person's needs... including FINANCIAL needs. Please let this Precious Person EXPERIENCE YOUR TOUCH and presence... in a very SPECIAL way. I give you New FAITH, HOPE and LOVE, says the LORD. You will never get lost. It is I who LEAD you through My SPIRIT.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Apr 18 2024 11:28pm
POURING OVER YOU
(Thursday – 18 Apl)

I will always CARRY and CARE for you, says the LORD. Your PROVISION comes from My FATHER'S HAND… not only for your body, but also for your INNER Spirit and mind… your heart and EMOTIONS. It is My supernatural PEACE that I am pouring out over you now. You swim in My abundance and GRACE. I am never scarce in My LOVE for you. You experience it: Streams of LOVE and HEALING in Me! My goodness and CARE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

EXPERIENCE MY PROVISION
Apr 18 2024 11:31pm
HUMAN ETIQUETTES
(Friday - 19 Apl)

HEAVENLY FATHER. We now OPEN our hearts to YOU. THANK YOU for being so CLOSE to us through YOUR SPIRIT. You have such a HEART for people, says the LORD ... for ALL people. Your heart is PURIFIED from criticism and condemnation... from reproach and rejection. You refuse to LABEL people. You are ready to FORGIVE everyone and give them a second chance. You choose to see the GOOD in everyone… to awaken the BEST in everyone. You have so much understanding and compassion for others' mistakes and shortcomings. Yes, says the LORD, the buckets full of grace that you pour out on others, I will also pour out on YOU. You understand something about My LOVE HEARTBEAT for humanity.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I HELP YOU
Apr 19 2024 08:30pm
SOURCE OF SUPPLY
(Saturday – 20 Apl)

I am the SOURCE and PROVIDER of your entire existence, says the LORD. No one can TAKE CARE of you better than ME... Spiritually, Physically, and also financially. I take care of the sparrows, and I also take care of YOU. You consult Me in all your DECISIONS. I am your COUNSELOR and HELPER. You know your FATHER'S voice. It's Me talking to you... deep in your HEART and SPIRIT. Therefore you have CALM and PEACE in ME. I lead you to GREEN pastures…to waters where there is rest. You receive new HOPE, energy and VISION.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

PARTNERS IN JESUS
Apr 21 2024 08:14pm
PICKING YOU UP AGAIN
(Sunday – 21 Apl)

THAT'S what I SPEAK about your life, says the LORD. It is I who determine your HAPPINESS and peace. My WORD is loose over YOU. Leave your LIFE and circumstances! Leave about your HEALTH and finances. You are SAFE in My WORD and Grace. I speak a Word of CONSOLATION and HOPE over you. It's Me who dries your TEARS... RAISES and STRENGTHENS you again. Experience My Word of ENCOURAGEMENT and inspiration. Through My WOUNDS, HEALING has come for you.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

MIRACLE SEED
Apr 22 2024 08:23pm
TOO MUCH NOISE
(Monday – 22 Apl)

THERE is too much NOISE in your life, says the LORD. Noise of FEAR and WORRY. Noise of UNDEALED guilt and HURT. Also noise from TOO MUCH hay on your fork. You long to hear My VOICE, but when you GET AWAY from the noise, you will notice I AM still TALKING all the time. Also at this MOMENT, I whisper My PEACE and LOVE into your HEART and SPIRIT.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

DIVINE SILENCE
Apr 22 2024 08:24pm
DIVINE CARE
(Tuesday – 23 Apl)

I am now SPECIALLY PRAYING for your FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH in JESUS' Name. Mine is the GOLD... and Mine is the SILVER, says the LORD of hosts. I am the SOURCE of all PROVISION and CARE. You have MIRACLE SEED in the ground. I will provide for your MIRACLE HARVEST. I just don't have ENOUGH of everything. I have MORE than enough. Your cup will not only be FULL… it will OVERFLOW. You serve the UNLIMITED GOD of the UNIVERSE.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

VOLUNTARY THANKSGIVING
Apr 23 2024 08:24pm
MY LOVES PASSION
(Wednesday – 24 Apl)

I will continue to speak MY LOVE PASSION over you, says the LORD. You will not only HEAR it, but also experience it intensely... deep in your inner Heart and SPIRIT. I speak My unconditional love and ACCEPTANCE for you. That's why you can LIE BACK and relax in My loving arms. You NEVER have to work for it or EARN it. I can't help but LOVE you intensely. My Divine LOVE PASSION for YOU, stands firm FOREVER!
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

BREAKTHROUGH SEED
Apr 24 2024 08:41pm
PRAY WITH ME
(Thursday – 25 Apl)

FATHER, today is the time to say THANK YOU. We always ASK so easily, but are sometimes so negligent in saying THANK YOU. THANK YOU for LOVING us UNCONDITIONALLY…with all our FAULTS and shortcomings. Thank you for your PATIENCE with us. You are always there to LISTEN to us. You always make us feel SAFE. Thank you for being our STRENGTH and STRENGTH...our COUNSELOR and MENTOR...Provider and HELPER. All the good things in our life come from You. Thank You that You FORGIVE our sin and that we can be with You FOREVER. YOU are MINE, says the LORD.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

SEED FOR SOULS
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev138394041Next
Add Reply New Topic