d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > So I Tried Infinite Warfare > Was Free Weekend On Pc
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 293.50
Mar 2 2017 12:17am
Quote (FzFroGG @ Mar 1 2017 11:25pm)
O lordy... Making me want to get another ps4...

Anyone wanting to take a shot @ competitive SnD on Xbox and maybe ps4 soon, just lmk. I'll hop on ringer and teach you some shit.

Any CoD ~~

this, FroGG is a homie of mine and also a very good cod player, has trophies. this guy can teach you EVERYTHING you need to know. and is probably more patient with you than i will be.
Gold: 481.00
Mar 2 2017 09:01am
Bo3 and IW are shit l0l

jet packs n flying is not cod and ruined the game

Battlefield will be superior until WAW2
Gold: 0.00
Mar 2 2017 09:48am
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 2 2017 08:17am)
this, FroGG is a homie of mine and also a very good cod player, has trophies. this guy can teach you EVERYTHING you need to know. and is probably more patient with you than i will be.

Ayyye ty. I've been on shit stain bronze streak lately though lol.

But yeah man. We gotta show these people what real CoD is lol. Pubs are just a concoction of the most cancerous things in any CoD. If that's all people play, of course they're going to have a skewed view on the series.

As long as a person hasn't lost their thumbs in a bizarre pizza cutting accident, I think as long as you have a decent shot and at like a 70IQ you can succeed in CoD 😂😂
Mar 2 2017 12:38pm
Quote (FzFroGG @ Mar 2 2017 09:48am)
Ayyye ty. I've been on shit stain bronze streak lately though lol.

But yeah man. We gotta show these people what real CoD is lol. Pubs are just a concoction of the most cancerous things in any CoD. If that's all people play, of course they're going to have a skewed view on the series.

As long as a person hasn't lost their thumbs in a bizarre pizza cutting accident, I think as long as you have a decent shot and at like a 70IQ you can succeed in CoD 😂😂

agreed they just don't apply themselves, they have played cod for like 6 years but never ACTUALLY played cod before, the real game is so much better / rewarding to win at. i haven't been playing gb tournaments, none of my teammates play anymore.
so i don't have any trophies in mwr yet, just been playing a little woogies and free ladder. if you get a ps4, we might could start playing some together i suppose. that would be pretty cool.
Gold: 0.37
Mar 2 2017 12:47pm
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 2 2017 12:38pm)
agreed they just don't apply themselves, they have played cod for like 6 years but never ACTUALLY played cod before, the real game is so much better / rewarding to win at. i haven't been playing gb tournaments, none of my teammates play anymore.
so i don't have any trophies in mwr yet, just been playing a little woogies and free ladder. if you get a ps4, we might could start playing some together i suppose. that would be pretty cool.

While I get what you're saying, I always used to enjoy pubs in the past. I never needed to do anything else to have fun with the games, never felt the need to as I've never been super competitive. Played a few games this morning, I'll try putting some time into it and see if I can enjoy it though. I'd be down to play some snd with somebody on MWR, would rather wait to do anything like it on IW until I can get familiar with the movement system and weapons lol.
Mar 2 2017 01:17pm
Quote (bradp89 @ Mar 2 2017 12:47pm)
While I get what you're saying, I always used to enjoy pubs in the past. I never needed to do anything else to have fun with the games, never felt the need to as I've never been super competitive. Played a few games this morning, I'll try putting some time into it and see if I can enjoy it though. I'd be down to play some snd with somebody on MWR, would rather wait to do anything like it on IW until I can get familiar with the movement system and weapons lol.

i hope you end up enjoying it bud :)
Gold: 0.37
Mar 2 2017 03:15pm
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 2 2017 01:17pm)
i hope you end up enjoying it bud :)

I'll let ya know lol
Gold: 0.00
Mar 3 2017 08:31am
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 2 2017 08:38pm)

Dude I would totally be down. I'm about to move AGAIN. But as soon as I'm settled in, we can start playing. Idk if you're into wagers but I have some solid guys
Gold: 4,910.00
Mar 3 2017 12:55pm
Quote (t9x @ Mar 2 2017 09:01am)
Bo3 and IW are shit l0l

jet packs n flying is not cod and ruined the game

Battlefield will be superior until WAW2

Battlefield is a marathon simulator and there are N64 games that play smoother than WaW.
Mar 3 2017 01:40pm
Quote (FzFroGG @ Mar 3 2017 08:31am)
Dude I would totally be down. I'm about to move AGAIN. But as soon as I'm settled in, we can start playing. Idk if you're into wagers but I have some solid guys

i used to be back in ghosts, but i haven't really since then, Scoob3Y my old teammate won like 4k off wagers on aw, i didn't play wagers in the game though.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll