d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > So I Tried Infinite Warfare > Was Free Weekend On Pc
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,201.00
Mar 1 2017 04:50pm
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Feb 28 2017 02:49pm)
Can you try and use your words to describe a single detail other than being able to jump higher that you disliked?

Playing 3 games against people with nearly 4 months more playing time, spawn knowledge, and route knowledge must have been a bloodbath. I imagine not being able to go positive isn't fun. I can't imagine having fun with anything less than a 2 KDR. I'm also going to venture you played TDM, which is awful until you get ghost. You were on the radar virtually the entire game, which is why you got destroyed. Ghosts isn't unlocked until level 18 iirc and dead silence isn't unlocked until level 50 iirc.

Oh u mean ppl use uav? I thought I was only one who did uav, cuav and advanced lol.
Some scrub on here said no one uses uav or they wouldn't get one if he played Lmao.

Gold: 293.50
Mar 1 2017 04:59pm
Quote (SlipKnoT_3128_6sic6 @ Mar 1 2017 04:50pm)
Oh u mean ppl use uav? I thought I was only one who did uav, cuav and advanced lol.
Some scrub on here said no one uses uav or they wouldn't get one if he played Lmao.

how can you get a killstreak if you're being repeatedly spawn killed, sounds pretty difficult

E: if you're gonna call people a scrub, but know nothing about competitive cod, just remember everybody is laughing at you and you are cancer.

This post was edited by Sasori on Mar 1 2017 05:00pm
Mar 1 2017 05:06pm
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 1 2017 01:38pm)
optic is a rare exception because of their contracts, most people are contractually obligated by their sponsors to attend, if they don't they will lose their sponsors, don't be a fucking dumbass.

If you can't adapt you won't survive. I see it as a bunch of crying bitches. A superstar adapts. A bitch whines. You seem to be queen bitch. Go play atari pong
Mar 1 2017 05:07pm
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 1 2017 06:59pm)
how can you get a killstreak if you're being repeatedly spawn killed, sounds pretty difficult

E: if you're gonna call people a scrub, but know nothing about competitive cod, just remember everybody is laughing at you and you are cancer.

Omg kid the 300 million plus copy sold is all competitive players? Grow the fuck up kid. You act like it's paying ur bills while ur mooching off ur parents while you eating cheetos in the basement.
Mar 1 2017 05:09pm
Every damn game has changed. If you don't like it don't buy it. But to continue bashing it on lame ass follower excuses. Leaves you no different. Laugh at me? I just see another hater who can't make it. Join the club while I dropping nukes on your ass
Mar 1 2017 05:18pm
Quote (SlipKnoT_3128_6sic6 @ Mar 1 2017 05:09pm)
Every damn game has changed. If you don't like it don't buy it. But to continue bashing it on lame ass follower excuses. Leaves you no different. Laugh at me? I just see another hater who can't make it. Join the club while I dropping nukes on your ass

make no mistake i'm absolutely superior to you in every cod no matter what it is, i don't have to like the game to be your fucking master.

http://profile.majorleaguegaming.com/KKonata/

make a team and send the challenge. we have nothing to talk about until then, nobody cares that you can slam pub kids lol.

E: i've been a competitive cod player since Mw2, have adapted to every game since then, i won consistently in AW, didn't like it, won consistently in bops3, think it's awful, this is the first year i had a choice, an alternative.
so instead of playing a jetpack cod that i'm your god in but i don't enjoy, i picked the other cod i'm your god in, but enjoy massively. adaption isn't the issue, you suck.

This post was edited by Sasori on Mar 1 2017 05:22pm
Mar 1 2017 05:28pm
Lmao and u rep Xbox. Now you are even funnier. With the 1 percent of the population who owns Xbox. You must not read the news lately. They losing so much money their developers left and went to PS.
Yet there you go again.
"we only buy call of duty for mlg" Yea that's who is buying it. Please kid. Parents are buying it for their kids. That's how Activision is making money. Not off your random ass who sits in his mom's basement acting like an msg badass. You crack me up. You even bought legacy since you THOUGHT. It would be same as old mw. You give me a good laugh random. Keep that Xbox dusted. You guys buy old hardware for top dollar.
Mar 1 2017 05:33pm
Quote (SlipKnoT_3128_6sic6 @ Mar 1 2017 05:28pm)
Lmao and u rep Xbox. Now you are even funnier. With the 1 percent of the population who owns Xbox. You must not read the news lately. They losing so much money their developers left and went to PS.
Yet there you go again.
"we only buy call of duty for mlg" Yea that's who is buying it. Please kid. Parents are buying it for their kids. That's how Activision is making money. Not off your random ass who sits in his mom's basement acting like an msg badass. You crack me up. You even bought legacy since you THOUGHT. It would be same as old mw. You give me a good laugh random. Keep that Xbox dusted. You guys buy old hardware for top dollar.

i play on Ps4, i have my psn unlinked to use on one of my other accounts at the moment, my psn is Espadah- you're a fucking imbecile lol.

E: i go where the competition is, for the last 7 years that was xbox, black ops 3 and onward moved to playstation, so i did too. it's that simple. i've always owned both consoles since ps2/orig xbox era.

E:#2, competitively it is exactly the same as call of duty 4 with a exception to map lighting, that's all that's changed. same game. you know nothing about call of duty literally nothing. you can't even tell me what snaking is and that's a generic basic concept, your first cod was like black ops 2 or something and you think you're some kind of beast for playing hardcore pubs against 40 year old christmas dads

E:#3 this 31-1 dubs team on ps4, me and my partner will relink our tags and shit on you, send the challenge.
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps4/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/team/25086821

This post was edited by Sasori on Mar 1 2017 05:38pm
Gold: 9,181.50
Mar 1 2017 09:37pm
Thankfully, I got the digitally legacy edition for free cuz I wasn't buying it

I didn't enjoy the multiplayer 1 bit

Zombies is the only thing that keeps me coming back to this game
Though it has its flaws and doesn't compare to treyarchs zombies, overall I still enjoy that mode
Gold: 0.00
Mar 1 2017 11:25pm
O lordy... Making me want to get another ps4...

Anyone wanting to take a shot @ competitive SnD on Xbox and maybe ps4 soon, just lmk. I'll hop on ringer and teach you some shit.

Any CoD ~~

This post was edited by FzFroGG on Mar 1 2017 11:27pm
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll