d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > So I Tried Infinite Warfare > Was Free Weekend On Pc
1235Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,336.53
Feb 27 2017 11:55pm
both me and a friend played 3 games
neither of us will ever play again and uninstalled it right after

how the hell can they call themselves a call of duty game
I played 4, black ops, and black ops 2
this is not the same series

i thought of purchasing rainbow six just to get the bad taste out of my mouth
Gold: 0.37
Feb 28 2017 08:45am
I bought it just to get MWR, as a lot of people did. I played 2 games and then uninstalled it.
Gold: 1,201.00
Feb 28 2017 11:01am
Must have had a hard time hiding in the corner and getting kills... :rolleyes:

Uninstalled yet doesn't say why.

This post was edited by SlipKnoT_3128_6sic6 on Feb 28 2017 11:01am
Feb 28 2017 11:42am
Quote (SlipKnoT_3128_6sic6 @ Feb 28 2017 11:01am)

Lol no, I don't like this boots off the ground shit, just not my thing.

This post was edited by bradp89 on Feb 28 2017 11:44am
Gold: 4,910.00
Feb 28 2017 12:49pm
Can you try and use your words to describe a single detail other than being able to jump higher that you disliked?

Playing 3 games against people with nearly 4 months more playing time, spawn knowledge, and route knowledge must have been a bloodbath. I imagine not being able to go positive isn't fun. I can't imagine having fun with anything less than a 2 KDR. I'm also going to venture you played TDM, which is awful until you get ghost. You were on the radar virtually the entire game, which is why you got destroyed. Ghosts isn't unlocked until level 18 iirc and dead silence isn't unlocked until level 50 iirc.
Feb 28 2017 01:13pm
Quote (ericswanson_19 @ Feb 28 2017 12:49pm)
Can you try and use your words to describe a single detail other than being able to jump higher that you disliked?

Playing 3 games against people with nearly 4 months more playing time, spawn knowledge, and route knowledge must have been a bloodbath. I imagine not being able to go positive isn't fun. I can't imagine having fun with anything less than a 2 KDR. I'm also going to venture you played TDM, which is awful until you get ghost. You were on the radar virtually the entire game, which is why you got destroyed. Ghosts isn't unlocked until level 18 iirc and dead silence isn't unlocked until level 50 iirc.

While I know you're replying to OP, I'll give my thoughts. I played the night it came out and haven't since.

1. I don't care for futuristic games, I never have. Small detail, obviously.

2. I'm an old school call of duty fan. I have never liked the new movement system. While I understand it adds a huge skill gap, which is good for competitive play, I simply do not enjoy it. I don't want to run on walls or be able to slide 10 feet. I gave AW a chance, but I couldn't get into it. I will say, I do appreciate the fast paced games with the new movement system, cuts down on camping a lot. I pretty much skipped BO3 and when I game now I pretty much just play MWR or Skyrim. I don't really play much anymore as I don't have time. Since my biggest time playing was spent on WaW, CoD 4. and MW2, I just can't get into the new stuff. Could I adapt? Sure. Do I want to? Not really. I have MWR to keep me occupied for awhile.

3. Small detail, but I find the game corny as hell, as far as characters, maps, and weapons go..

4. Literally none of my friends play IW, they all play MWR, so just one more reason for me to not touch IW. Obviously that is only a personal thing.

It's not that the game is really that bad, it is just not what I'm looking for in a shooter. I see how people like it, but I guess I'm just oldschool. I'll give it another shot eventually, but for now I'm good.

This post was edited by bradp89 on Feb 28 2017 01:14pm
Gold: 293.50
Feb 28 2017 01:31pm
Quote (bradp89 @ Feb 28 2017 01:13pm)
While I know you're replying to OP, I'll give my thoughts. I played the night it came out and haven't since.

1. I don't care for futuristic games, I never have. Small detail, obviously.

2. I'm an old school call of duty fan. I have never liked the new movement system. While I understand it adds a huge skill gap, which is good for competitive play, I simply do not enjoy it. I don't want to run on walls or be able to slide 10 feet. I gave AW a chance, but I couldn't get into it. I will say, I do appreciate the fast paced games with the new movement system, cuts down on camping a lot. I pretty much skipped BO3 and when I game now I pretty much just play MWR or Skyrim. I don't really play much anymore as I don't have time. Since my biggest time playing was spent on WaW, CoD 4. and MW2, I just can't get into the new stuff. Could I adapt? Sure. Do I want to? Not really. I have MWR to keep me occupied for awhile.

3. Small detail, but I find the game corny as hell, as far as characters, maps, and weapons go..

4. Literally none of my friends play IW, they all play MWR, so just one more reason for me to not touch IW. Obviously that is only a personal thing.

It's not that the game is really that bad, it is just not what I'm looking for in a shooter. I see how people like it, but I guess I'm just oldschool. I'll give it another shot eventually, but for now I'm good.

it doesn't add a huge skillgap and is NOT good for competitive play, what kind of moronic ideals have been bestowed on you, not one single pro player actually likes or wants to play any jetpack cod. they simply are forced too and don't have a choice.
Feb 28 2017 01:45pm
Quote (Sasori @ Feb 28 2017 01:31pm)
it doesn't add a huge skillgap and is NOT good for competitive play, what kind of moronic ideals have been bestowed on you, not one single pro player actually likes or wants to play any jetpack cod. they simply are forced too and don't have a choice.

Lol, I've heard that before, no idea where from, but since I don't waste my time paying attention to "pro" players, I guess I don't know how I would possibly know.
Gold: 293.50
Feb 28 2017 04:24pm
Quote (bradp89 @ Feb 28 2017 01:45pm)
Lol, I've heard that before, no idea where from, but since I don't waste my time paying attention to "pro" players, I guess I don't know how I would possibly know.

i guess it's fair, you didn't know any better
Gold: 28,047.41
Feb 28 2017 05:57pm
Quote (SlipKnoT_3128_6sic6 @ Feb 28 2017 12:01pm)

Because people realize it's a shit game must mean they camp ... hmmm
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll