d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > So I Tried Infinite Warfare > Was Free Weekend On Pc
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Mar 4 2017 10:38pm
you were seriously unaware of the changes made to the series almost 3 years ago?
"this isnt the same game i was playing in 2011" like how did you not figure that out
also pc cod has always been a joke
Gold: 0.37
Mar 5 2017 09:08pm
Quote (Sasori @ Mar 2 2017 01:17pm)
i hope you end up enjoying it bud :)

Played a few hours this weekend, hit level 24 lol. I got an epic R-VN that seems kinda meh. Pretty much just been using the KBAR and R3K, seem to be some of the best I have right now. Have some decent variants of them. The game is pretty fun, getting more used to the movement systems. Not bad for what it is. I do enjoy how killstreaks don't seem ridiculous, the game is actually decently balanced. I'm extremely inconsistent. One game I'll get shit on and the next I'll go like 40-5 lol. Getting better. Wish I still had my scuf, definitely would help with the movement. I guess I'd say I misjudged the game a bit. I still prefer boots on the ground, but I think I'll be having fun with it for a bit anyway.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 5 2017 11:06pm
Quote (bradp89 @ Mar 6 2017 05:08am)
Played a few hours this weekend, hit level 24 lol. I got an epic R-VN that seems kinda meh. Pretty much just been using the KBAR and R3K, seem to be some of the best I have right now. Have some decent variants of them. The game is pretty fun, getting more used to the movement systems. Not bad for what it is. I do enjoy how killstreaks don't seem ridiculous, the game is actually decently balanced. I'm extremely inconsistent. One game I'll get shit on and the next I'll go like 40-5 lol. Getting better. Wish I still had my scuf, definitely would help with the movement. I guess I'd say I misjudged the game a bit. I still prefer boots on the ground, but I think I'll be having fun with it for a bit anyway.

Use the NV-4. R3K is cheeks. NV-4 and kbar are best AR's, but the NV4 is just such a laser beam... Elo, stock, grip, long barrel.
Gold: 0.37
Mar 5 2017 11:10pm
Quote (FzFroGG @ Mar 5 2017 11:06pm)
Use the NV-4. R3K is cheeks. NV-4 and kbar are best AR's, but the NV4 is just such a laser beam... Elo, stock, grip, long barrel.

After I posted that I was actually using it for awhile and liked it quite a bit. Seems kinda shaky at long range, sometimes takes 4 bursts, but close-mid range it melts people.
Gold: 293.50
Mar 6 2017 12:49pm
Quote (bradp89 @ Mar 5 2017 11:10pm)
After I posted that I was actually using it for awhile and liked it quite a bit. Seems kinda shaky at long range, sometimes takes 4 bursts, but close-mid range it melts people.

i only play MWR so i can't comment ive played IW like maybe 3 times lol but as long as you're enjoying it i guess it doesn't matter
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll