d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1304305306307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,239.69
Oct 21 2023 11:53am
covid backwards in hebrew;
"who is like unto the beast,
who is able to wage war against it?!:

https://ibb.co/tLCWbx6

Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Oct 22 2023 08:34am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 21 2023 09:47am)

(I don't disagree with you at all Islam is far more often in the "morally wrong" category but none the less is still an Abrahamic faith)(Look what happens because the Abrahamic faiths can't coexist EVERYONE pays the price. Conversion/Genocide/etc. and now we may be heading into WW3 because deep down both Christians and Muslims want to see their belief "fulfilled". That's why when I saw that Hamas in general wanted to bring in "End Times" they would go to any extent to make it happen i.e murdering innocents/infidel to manifest that reality and now people whose religions came from the Middle East will have worldwide consequences and this is a direct result of both Islam and Christianity converting more then half the planet to their beliefs. Like I said I was raised Catholic but have been studying Hinduism for quite some time now and deep down I know that Jesus Christ is exactly who he said he was but the idea that so many would be slain in his name and more so in the name of Allah really bothers me. We'd have a far richer culture had the Abrahamic faiths left the "non-believers" alone. Instead we now have a cancer that may end all of us. Is that what Jesus spoke of? No. That's why I only follow Christ when it comes to the Abrahamic faiths because I think/believe "scribes of that time" manipulated what he said for their own personal benefit. That's why I studied more ancient mysteries/faiths because there was "spirituality" prior to Christ and the Abrahamic faiths they just eradicated those people across the whole planet burned their holy books and told them convert or die. Off topic but it's like the burning of the library of Alexandria(knowledge lost) and in more modern times when ISIS went around destroying "statues and other ancient artifacts" because it's so much easier to spread your religion by destroying the other ones. That's why I brought up ancient Egypt and India as more so a metaphor of what happens when you don't physically fight back you can have beautiful philosophy's lost to none other then the Abrahamic faiths. Islam continues to do this because they take the hardline approach that's why I support Christianity because they realized they never had to convert people to their "religion" just explain to them who Jesus Christ was and claimed to be and let them decide on their own if they can find Christ in their heart.

islam is antichrist to think its "abrahamic" i find that creepy. my assessment is its the polar opposite of christianity.
i dont know of any christians 'hot to get revelations going. dont know of any scripture how a christian could speed it up. lol end time are supposed to be nasty business. want some other generation to deal with it :)
you also said you and you family really didnt practice catholicism? honesty though i dont even consider catholicsm christianity that institution is also creepy
(I 100 percent understand this because I am a true believer in Jesus Christ and anytime I speak his name I'm attacked by either people who are non-religious or people who have "sinned greatly" and refuse to take responsibly for those sins and repent as you said. I repented of every sin I could remember going back to childhood and once I did that Christ entered my heart because truth be told "We are all sinners" it's just hard for people to admit I've done as Satan/Lucifer has done and gone against the Word of God. I also believe that all "sins" carry the same weight spiritually. I'll hear people say "Well I never killed anyone so I'm all good in the eyes of the Lord" and that's just blatantly false and I would never stand before my creator and utter those words, "I wasn't so bad so I didn't repent and I'm not going to purgatory and I'm just going to chill here in heaven with you" God will cast you down for such hubris and for me that ties into reincarnation because you didn't live as the Lord told you so what makes you think you'll have a spot saved for you in Heaven as Christ said if you can't even follow the simplest of things. Simply having good morals and admitting you are wrong

thats good to hear. have you also forgiven your trespassers?
Matthew 6:14-15
King James Version
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeitgeist is a sham and not even worth considering. any time somebody starts comparing november 25th to something its a good time to walk away from it.

I appreciate this conversation with you! I love hearing other peoples beliefs and learning better ways to become closer to Christ. Like I said I'm not perfect and nobody is so I'm all for conversations about God.

thanks, heres something neat :)
ANCIENT CHINESE RECORDS ON JESUS!

This post was edited by TiStuff on Oct 22 2023 08:35am
Gold: 1,339.70
Jan 18 2024 12:22am
Since this thread gets never old let me hop in here once again and spread the message:

Religions are dumb af. All of them.

Its wishfulthinking at the lowest IQ level.

"We are all very special and will happily live on forever if we serve our Lord"

Yup, ok.

Happy New Year everyone (even the bible lunatics).

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Jan 18 2024 12:25am
Jan 18 2024 03:11am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Jan 17 2024 10:22pm)
Since this thread gets never old let me hop in here once again and spread the message:

Yup, ok.

happy new year :)
research "assertion fallacy"
Jan 18 2024 04:25am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 18 2024 10:11am)
happy new year :)
research "assertion fallacy"

I know what it means, thx. The thing is I didnt make a claim I cant proof. All I said was that religion in the way it is practised on this planet is dumb af. Call it a subjective opinion if you will, but it is not a claim.

It would still be dumb af even if it would all be true btw because it would still mean that it is wishful thinking for AT LEAST all relgions except for the true one - and even the true one would be some sort of wishful thinking because it couldnt be proven at any point in time before despite being true.

It would just have been a lucky strike for the idiots who were believing it.

Never believe ANYTHING you have no reason to. Wanting it to be teue is not a reason btw. Simple concept.

Religion as a whole is one big assertion fallacy btw.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Jan 18 2024 04:26am
Gold: 1.69
Jan 18 2024 08:49am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ 18 Jan 2024 01:22)

Yup, ok.

Not being able to understand why someone thinks some way os the definition of a lack of intelligence
Jan 18 2024 05:27pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Jan 18 2024 02:25am)
I know what it means, thx. The thing is I didnt make a claim I cant proof. All I said was that religion in the way it is practised on this planet is dumb af. Call it a subjective opinion if you will, but it is not a claim.
It would still be dumb af even if it would all be true btw because it would still mean that it is wishful thinking for AT LEAST all relgions except for the true one - and even the true one would be some sort of wishful thinking because it couldnt be proven at any point in time before despite being true.

It would just have been a lucky strike for the idiots who were believing it.

Never believe ANYTHING you have no reason to. Wanting it to be teue is not a reason btw. Simple concept.

Religion as a whole is one big assertion fallacy btw.

gtfo with your gibberish.
Gold: 39,977.00
Jan 18 2024 07:18pm
Quote (Jupe @ Feb 24 2023 01:28pm)
more or less mentally ill than believing in a sky wizard?

Got em!
Jan 18 2024 07:39pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 19 2024 12:27am)
gtfo with your gibberish.

Opinions and claims of facts are two different things, thats not gibberish just because you cant spot a difference.
Gold: 1.69
Jan 18 2024 08:05pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ 18 Jan 2024 20:39)
Opinions and claims of facts are two different things, thats not gibberish just because you cant spot a difference.

I'm curious, if we are going along with this line of thought. Do you agree with transgenderism? Because, the concept that the belief that you are different from your original genealogy and birth sex is pretty equivalent in having faith itself?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1304305306307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll