d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Minor Idea To Character Name Display
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 56,030.98
Jan 26 2023 03:45pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jan 26 2023 01:41pm)
That is a suggestion (your version).

Mine is about being in game and switching to each character, but the item may have been missed because one of those characters you have already looked at has the item equipped.

In other words... when in game and I open up the Character Screen Window, I want to see which character is in the game... and yes, it is hard to see "iz5" versus "iz6" ... which character do I have in the game?

Note: yes this is specific to me, but I can tell you, outside of myself, people label their mules by numbers... :lol:

I see your point. Don’t know if color change would help. Maybe option to make font size of character name (and perhaps life/mana/exp info) larger might be a better idea?
Gold: 10,139.54
Jan 26 2023 04:56pm
This goes from you cant tell what color is being used to you cant find your own damn character name on the screen.

Close this thread as its not needed.
Gold: 8,742.98
Jan 26 2023 05:13pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 27 Jan 2023 10:45)
I see your point. Don’t know if color change would help. Maybe option to make font size of character name (and perhaps life/mana/exp info) larger might be a better idea?

This is true, and as I stated a Minor change, is to just change the font color of the character name... if you "resize" the font text of each area in that window, it maybe a bit more time consuming. This is just my thought, I hated looking over the code to change one thing when I was working with Dreamweaver and the companies website.

Quote (Light_Prince @ 27 Jan 2023 11:56)
This goes from you cant tell what color is being used to you cant find your own damn character name on the screen.

Close this thread as its not needed.

Really... is that all you have? You need better material.

I know the location of the "Character Name" in the "Character Window", but the color is "either";

#1: Gray
#2: Not bolded

I am thinking it is #2 because people say it is white, but in saying that, all the text in the window is white? Am I wrong? I can not see the color you see, I am not sitting in front of your screen, and vice versa, you can not tell me that I am wrong because you can not see the colors on my screen when I am playing LS.

If you don't have a real comment, then stfu and be happy that you voted NO.
Jan 26 2023 05:43pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jan 26 2023 06:13pm)
This is true, and as I stated a Minor change, is to just change the font color of the character name... if you "resize" the font text of each area in that window, it maybe a bit more time consuming. This is just my thought, I hated looking over the code to change one thing when I was working with Dreamweaver and the companies website.

Really... is that all you have? You need better material.

I know the location of the "Character Name" in the "Character Window", but the color is "either";

#1: Gray
#2: Not bolded

I am thinking it is #2 because people say it is white, but in saying that, all the text in the window is white? Am I wrong? I can not see the color you see, I am not sitting in front of your screen, and vice versa, you can not tell me that I am wrong because you can not see the colors on my screen when I am playing LS.

If you don't have a real comment, then stfu and be happy that you voted NO.

First off, take your own advice from right there.
Second, MAKE ME.

Third, youre fucking blind and cant see shit. Not our fault. The font text is highly likely to be the same damn color as it looks, idk, THE EXACT FUCKING SAME. Here let me type it out in a format that you can understand

Its FUCKING The SAME GOD DAMN COLOR Dumb Ass

Jan 26 2023 06:18pm
Quote (Light_Prince @ Jan 26 2023 03:43pm)
First off, take your own advice from right there.
Second, MAKE ME.

Third, youre fucking blind and cant see shit. Not our fault. The font text is highly likely to be the same damn color as it looks, idk, THE EXACT FUCKING SAME. Here let me type it out in a format that you can understand

Its FUCKING The SAME GOD DAMN COLOR Dumb Ass

Was the flaming and insults really necessary? Yeah….didn’t think so
Gold: 3,874.04
Jan 26 2023 06:29pm
to find rex's multi. find the other person who voted yes

yes:2
No: 17
Gold: 304.09
Trader: Trusted
Jan 26 2023 06:37pm
you guys are nuts. The character name here and the word Guardian are not the same

perhaps you were looking at his character name above the character screen?
Jan 26 2023 06:41pm
Quote (Juston @ Jan 26 2023 07:37pm)
you guys are nuts. The character name here and the word Guardian are not the same
https://i.imgur.com/0nzooCT.png

His OWN SS shows the name in white, along with the class in white. Regardless, this is just another dumb ass thread by rex to fuel his own attention needs. /Close thread.
Jan 26 2023 06:43pm
Quote (Juston @ Jan 26 2023 04:37pm)
https://i.imgur.com/0nzooCT.png

Guilty here…..whoops
Gold: 10,683.52
Jan 26 2023 06:43pm
Quote (Light_Prince @ Jan 26 2023 07:41pm)
https://i.imgur.com/fSeWPRO.png

His OWN SS shows the name in white, along with the class in white. Regardless, this is just another dumb ass thread by rex to fuel his own attention needs. /Close thread.

He probably has the char box over his actual character .

That’s why he wants the name to be white
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic New Poll