d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Minor Idea To Character Name Display
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 435.09
Trader: Trusted
Jan 26 2023 06:45pm
Quote (Light_Prince @ Jan 26 2023 08:41pm)
https://i.imgur.com/fSeWPRO.png

His OWN SS shows the name in white, along with the class in white. Regardless, this is just another dumb ass thread by rex to fuel his own attention needs. /Close thread.

regardless of who posts it, we don't need to sink to this level of negativity. just make your vote and move on.

this is a screenshot of his screenshot but without the part people cannot seem to ignore. he was not referring to the part above the character screen at all.

Either way i dont see it as an issue and voted yes.
Gold: 55,518.41
Jan 26 2023 06:50pm
Quote (Juston @ Jan 26 2023 04:45pm)
regardless of who posts it, we don't need to sink to this level of negativity. just make your vote and move on.

https://i.imgur.com/6iWJNIo.png

this is a screenshot of his screenshot but without the part people cannot seem to ignore. he was not referring to the part above the character screen at all.

Agreed and looking at what was supposed to be the grey font I don’t see why it can’t all be white (or an option to be white or keep as is). Unfortunately, I voted no based on my mistake. Sorry Rex.
Gold: 8,596.68
Jan 26 2023 07:12pm
Quote (Juston @ 27 Jan 2023 13:45)

Thank you. I thought I stated "Character Window" as you have indicated, I don't look at my actual character when I press "C" to check it along with Objectives/stats or Abilities... I have been accustomed to using the window for all of these things, even when trading.

EDIT: and from looking at my initial post, I can see the confusion since I did NOT state character window (pop up in game)

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jan 26 2023 07:14pm
Gold: 6,422.79
Jan 26 2023 07:16pm
Quote (Juston @ Jan 26 2023 07:45pm)

Dont tell me how to post whatever i wanna post. Ill do exactly like rex does.

Thank You Very Much
Jan 26 2023 07:33pm
Quote (Light_Prince @ 27 Jan 2023 14:16)
Dont tell me how to post whatever i wanna post. Ill do exactly like rex does.

Thank You Very Much

:rofl: mao

Your interpretation of my posts without actually taking the time to understand is YOUR fault, and you post, now, as for my posts, they are genuine and have some valid points... even though you can not see past it... you have tunnel vision, my mistake is not wording it correctly.

I can live with my mistake(s), you on the other hand can not, thus it seems you are somewhat complacent. (I was going to say childish, but I am trying to not drop to your level.)
Jan 26 2023 08:41pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jan 26 2023 08:33pm)
:rofl: mao

Your interpretation of my posts without actually taking the time to understand is YOUR fault, and you post, now, as for my posts, they are genuine and have some valid points... even though you can not see past it... you have tunnel vision, my mistake is not wording it correctly.

I can live with my mistake(s), you on the other hand can not, thus it seems you are somewhat complacent. (I was going to say childish, but I am trying to not drop to your level.)

Hey guys, help me out i cant find out which character im currently on. Holy shit guys i hate having to go to the webpage to find my items cuz i cant see where i am. Am i still on JSP or is this gmail? I cant read the url bar thingy. GUYS HAAAAALLLLLLPPPPPP YOU GOTTA CHANGE THE COLOR SO I CAN SEE WHATS WHAT THIS ISNT FAIR GUYS
Gold: 55,518.41
Jan 26 2023 08:51pm
Quote (Light_Prince @ Jan 26 2023 06:41pm)
Hey guys, help me out i cant find out which character im currently on. Holy shit guys i hate having to go to the webpage to find my items cuz i cant see where i am. Am i still on JSP or is this gmail? I cant read the url bar thingy. GUYS HAAAAALLLLLLPPPPPP YOU GOTTA CHANGE THE COLOR SO I CAN SEE WHATS WHAT THIS ISNT FAIR GUYS

Gold: 81,990.09
Jan 26 2023 09:12pm
Voted yes. Nice suggestion.
Jan 27 2023 12:14am
Quote (Light_Prince @ 27 Jan 2023 15:41)

Interesting point of view, it is not wrong, but you failed because you only have tunnel vision... you only saw what you deem to be correct, and your post relates this... but guess what... we... as the whole community don't view it based on your view. You failed trying to be correct, but guess what... you are correct, but the other 7 billion people on earth will make your point of view to be just 1% if not 0.0001% when it comes to the poll vote, luckily there are only 50 players.

Come at me all you like... you have done this for what... 2+ years, and you lost every argument, thus you keep on trying to win nothing.

Just like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U&list=RD1wYNFfgrXTI&index=1

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jan 27 2023 12:19am
Jan 27 2023 12:18am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jan 27 2023 01:14am)
Interesting point of view, it is not wrong, but you failed because you only have tunnel vision... you only saw what you deem to be correct, and your post relates this... but guess what... we... as the whole community don't view it based on your view. You failed trying to be correct, but guess what... you are correct, but the other 7 billion people on earth will make your point of view to be just 1% if not 0.0001% when it comes to the poll vote, luckily there are only 50 players.

Come at me all you like... you have done this for what... 2+ years, and you lost every argument, thus you keep on trying to win nothing.

The only thing youre right about is that ive only been playing this for about 2 years give or take. And you STILL dont have more prof than me. Thats pretty sad, for a self proclaimed "prof hunter".
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234Next
Closed New Topic New Poll