d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > My Rolemodels Are Old
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jan 12 2023 02:19am
Quote (yostraydog @ Jan 12 2023 09:03pm)
Guess your clueless as to what a genetic predisposition is.

I haven't worked out or trained in over a year and I look 1000x better than you, you strive to look like me.

I think you better open a dictionary and look up the words like "speculation" and "projection" :rofl:

ps; I was going to hold back and not be distracted but a timmy like you showed up and I couldn't help myself. Your 3rd grader "but, but Ronnie has bigger pp and make more money then you and I am x1000 better then you" argument has presented an irresistible opportunity.
pps; I hope you can forgive me for all I know you could be legit "special" and I don't want to be responsible for anything that happens to you.

Gold: 8,743.00
Jan 12 2023 02:50am
Quote (addone @ Jan 11 2023 10:19pm)
I think you better open a dictionary and look up the words like "speculation" and "projection" :rofl:

ps; I was going to hold back and not be distracted but a timmy like you showed up and I couldn't help myself. Your 3rd grader "but, but Ronnie has bigger pp and make more money then you and I am x1000 better then you" argument has presented an irresistible opportunity.
pps; I hope you can forgive me for all I know you could be legit "special" and I don't want to be responsible for anything that happens to you.

Mate you're trying to argue with me by now pushing this idea that im riding Ronnie Coleman's dick when the fucking title of this thread (created by you) is "My Rolemodels Are Old" and your initial post is a tangent going on about how 80 year old hairy fit men doing pull ups gives you pleasure.

You're fucking weird LMAO.
Jan 12 2023 02:54am
Quote (yostraydog @ Jan 12 2023 09:50pm)
Mate you're trying to argue with me by now pushing this idea that im riding Ronnie Coleman's dick when the fucking title of this thread (created by you) is "My Rolemodels Are Old" and your initial post is a tangent going on about how 80 year old hairy fit men doing pull ups gives you pleasure.

You're fucking weird LMAO.

Quote me exactly please I want to know where your eyes see me saying that old hairy men give me pleasure? So far all i can see is that you are x1000 times better with all this evidence you have provided.

This post was edited by addone on Jan 12 2023 02:56am
Gold: 8,743.00
Jan 12 2023 02:56am
Quote (addone @ Jan 11 2023 10:54pm)
Quote me exactly please I want to know where your eyes see me saying that old hairy men give me pleasure?

"QuOtE mE ExAcTLy"

Jan 12 2023 03:00am
Quote (yostraydog @ Jan 12 2023 09:56pm)

Yes that is irrefutable evidence you are totally got me there wow you are really x1000 times better :rofl:
Gold: 2.00
Jan 12 2023 09:50pm
Quote (addone @ 3 Dec 2022 01:01)
grandpas who are 70 and 80 years old look ripped and doing 1 handed pullups or some other shit that would make 20 and 30 year old envious.

All these young guys who are full of testostorone, live in the gym, and consume every supplement and steroid under the sun don't impress me one bit.
Its the old farts at the end of their life who are by product of 80 years still maintain phenomenal shape where most people usually are dead or on a mobility scooter carrying their oversized ass.

Arnie looks good for his age but Ronnie Coleman looks like shit and I know he had problems walking up a flight of stairs without losing a cup of sweat.

Arnold took roids but lifted smart. Ronnie took more roids lifted super heavy but that wasn't the reason he's all crippled it's because he played football and he got a back injury as far as that goes he went on to do powerfliting during his early years not helping the previous injury....moving forward bodybuilding years taking more gear and lifting Heavy AF and more roids his back gave out. A lot of people don't know but steroids do weaken the bones and in long usage of them will eventually take it's toll on the body and organs.
Jan 12 2023 10:13pm
Quote (Luger_SP @ Jan 13 2023 04:50pm)
Arnold took roids but lifted smart. Ronnie took more roids lifted super heavy but that wasn't the reason he's all crippled it's because he played football and he got a back injury as far as that goes he went on to do powerfliting during his early years not helping the previous injury....moving forward bodybuilding years taking more gear and lifting Heavy AF and more roids his back gave out. A lot of people don't know but steroids do weaken the bones and in long usage of them will eventually take it's toll on the body and organs.

I don't have a problem if your goal is to be the biggest dude on stage and get millions of dollars and chase fame and fortune no matter the cost. I think that's what the other dingdong got triggered about and he thought I was attacking Ronnie for "His" goals.

No what I am saying is I look at the evidence and look at my long term goals and see who has achieved them. If my goals were to get roided up and be ripped like a gorilla to get pussy and fame then ronnie would be up there on my rolemodels. But the byproduct of his overtraining and diet made him into a paraplegic and super unfit human being.

So I look at athletes who are living into their 80+ and I am asking what have they been doing that makes them live such a long life and be really healthy at that age.
Gold: 2.00
Jan 12 2023 10:39pm
Quote (addone @ 13 Jan 2023 00:13)
I don't have a problem if your goal is to be the biggest dude on stage and get millions of dollars and chase fame and fortune no matter the cost. I think that's what the other dingdong got triggered about and he thought I was attacking Ronnie for "His" goals.

No what I am saying is I look at the evidence and look at my long term goals and see who has achieved them. If my goals were to get roided up and be ripped like a gorilla to get pussy and fame then ronnie would be up there on my rolemodels. But the byproduct of his overtraining and diet made him into a paraplegic and super unfit human being.

So I look at athletes who are living into their 80+ and I am asking what have they been doing that makes them live such a long life and be really healthy at that age.

I don't know what is the key or secret to live pass 80 years i know that we need to take it one year at a time the way things are going with wars and all these viruses we just never know when it will end 💀.
Jan 12 2023 10:48pm
Quote (Luger_SP @ Jan 13 2023 05:39pm)
I don't know what is the key or secret to live pass 80 years i know that we need to take it one year at a time the way things are going with wars and all these viruses we just never know when it will end 💀.

I don't expect you to know. But there are studies and documentaries that have been done on really old people and there is definitely a correlation there. That is what I am interested in the common factors. The things I can do in my own life right now to set me up well into my 80's.
We cant change what happens tomorrow the war, some new virus strain but we can most definitely influence our long term health.
Gold: 20,248.79
Jan 14 2023 05:58pm
Quote (addone @ Dec 3 2022 06:01am)
grandpas who are 70 and 80 years old look ripped and doing 1 handed pullups or some other shit that would make 20 and 30 year old envious.

All these young guys who are full of testostorone, live in the gym, and consume every supplement and steroid under the sun don't impress me one bit.
Its the old farts at the end of their life who are by product of 80 years still maintain phenomenal shape where most people usually are dead or on a mobility scooter carrying their oversized ass.

Arnie looks good for his age but Ronnie Coleman looks like shit and I know he had problems walking up a flight of stairs without losing a cup of sweat.

Your observation is right. The truth is all the bulking show off muscles are useless byproduct of our new "culture". Homo sapiens has always been about strength and loooots of endurance. Those gramps were busy all day, were outside, walking a lot, fixing stuff at home etc. They never bothered about "bulking". The result was people who were lean, strong for their size and with a real grip to transfer strength if you know what I mean. Excessive weight and untrained aerobic capacity leads to premature aging of heart and all other body tissue. The biggest lie in the fitness industry is muscle weight is better than fat or having fat on belly is unhealthy. Any excessive weight, whether muscle or fat makes your heart work more than it should => premature aging. Being thin and having adequate aerobic capaccity results in longer life. Having a bit of belly fat stabilizes and protects inner organs in the torso. 6 pack is very unhealthy for inner organs.

I am looking at all the fatso teenagers around and roid induced muscle burgers in the gyms. They ain't going to live more than 50y. Very sad development..

This post was edited by babun1024 on Jan 14 2023 06:00pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll