d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Investment & Finance > Monero
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,780.69
Apr 13 2023 08:55am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 13 2023 02:46pm)
just watched quickly

oxen is still bearish with -94% from last ath. out of top 1000, available on kucoin. sounds like shitcoin but idk. Also much too late to short it

wow is -98% ath and volume is so low idk what to think about it. could exploe easily as cap is top 1600 only and only traded on some very small exchange

Well if you think are the new meta and not eth/btc feel free to , but that's hasardous bets for the moment

Talking about the tech, not the price
You dont need to hold oxen to use session or lokinet

Wownero, same as monero also restricted the tx_extra field earlier this month to limit nft spam on the blockchain while bitcoin currently has over a million nft inscribed on it and growing by the day...

your mina thing ath was $9 and currently like 70 cents, that's pretty bad on it's own but it's also just bad tech promoting itself as something that it aint...

Not saying Monero will go to the moon in 5 days but price usually goes up a bit during monerun which is still happening on april 18th
Well, to be expected a lil price increase and exchanges like binance to just close withdrawals to keep their price suppression scheme going
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 30%
Apr 13 2023 08:58am
Quote (derpykitty @ Apr 13 2023 04:55pm)
Talking about the tech, not the price
You dont need to hold oxen to use session or lokinet

Wownero, same as monero also restricted the tx_extra field earlier this month to limit nft spam on the blockchain while bitcoin currently has over a million nft inscribed on it and growing by the day...

your mina thing ath was $9 and currently like 70 cents, that's pretty bad on it's own but it's also just bad tech promoting itself as something that it aint...

Not saying Monero will go to the moon in 5 days but price usually goes up a bit during monerun which is still happening on april 18th
Well, to be expected a lil price increase and exchanges like binance to just close withdrawals to keep their price suppression scheme going

I don't have any Mina, I was posting towards the digital footprint aspect only.

Yeah tech and price aren't always correlated, but it's not everyday that you see a bearish trend for almost 2 years suddently breaking to the north, that's why I don't bet much on low caps especially if there is zero structure like oxen

This post was edited by Melatonina on Apr 13 2023 08:59am
Apr 13 2023 09:27am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 13 2023 02:58pm)
I don't have any Mina, I was posting towards the digital footprint aspect only.

And to re-iterate, it fails at doing that, digital footprint aint about blockchain size (which ssds are quite inexpensive nowadays and can also prune the blockchain to reduce it's size anyways) but to not have paper trail and whatnot which, again, it doesnt hide amounts / addresses unlike monero

Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 13 2023 02:58pm)
Yeah tech and price aren't always correlated, but it's not everyday that you see a bearish trend for almost 2 years suddently breaking to the north, that's why I don't bet much on low caps especially if there is zero structure like oxen

eh... i couldnt care less about moonboi lambo speculation and i think it's been pretty clear for that whole thread
i don't use oxen either but the actual structure around it (not moonboi price speculation structure lol) is pretty much well established, even https://allark.io is using session messenger as their main contact option (rather than email which aint secure)
Apr 13 2023 09:34am
Quote (derpykitty @ Apr 13 2023 05:27pm)
And to re-iterate, it fails at doing that, digital footprint aint about blockchain size (which ssds are quite inexpensive nowadays and can also prune the blockchain to reduce it's size anyways) but to not have paper trail and whatnot which, again, it doesnt hide amounts / addresses unlike monero

eh... i couldnt care less about moonboi lambo speculation and i think it's been pretty clear for that whole thread
i don't use oxen either but the actual structure around it (not moonboi price speculation structure lol) is pretty much well established, even https://allark.io is using session messenger as their main contact option (rather than email which aint secure)

the fuck is that site lol
nice fees

yeah it needs a structure cause i aint investing just to look cool and lose money
Apr 13 2023 09:38am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 13 2023 03:34pm)
the fuck is that site lol
nice fees

this:

Quote (derpykitty @ Nov 21 2022 06:26am)
https://allark.io/ now allows to cash out XMR through cash by mail in US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain for a 3.9% fee:
https://libreddit.de/r/Monero/comments/z0m83y/allark_introduces_cash_by_mail_to_us_uk_oz_and_eu/

Quote (Melatonina @ Nov 21 2022 10:47am)
Only 3.9% fee ? gonna xfer all my crypto into XMR right NOW

This post was edited by derpykitty on Apr 13 2023 09:39am
Gold: 6.37
Apr 13 2023 09:44am
If it takes a wall of text to invest in something it's not for me.

This seems extremely complex when businesses, real estate and stocks are simple.
Apr 13 2023 09:53am
Quote (BoomTitties @ Apr 13 2023 03:44pm)
If it takes a wall of text to invest in something it's not for me.

This seems extremely complex when businesses, real estate and stocks are simple.

And this is why you didnt mine multiple blocks per day of 50 Bitcoin each with your computer / laptop back in 2010

The short version non-wall of text for non-tech savvy people like you, just use the app:
https://cakewallet.com/
It's fast, simple and user friendly
Everything you cited aint none of that, takes days, weeks or even months to close some real estate deal while in literally just less than 10 seconds you can create the equivalent of a whole off-shore bank account on which no one else than yourself have total control over
Gold: 6.37
Apr 13 2023 10:09am
Quote (derpykitty @ Apr 13 2023 10:53am)
And this is why you didnt mine multiple blocks per day of 50 Bitcoin each with your computer / laptop back in 2010

The short version non-wall of text for non-tech savvy people like you, just use the app:
https://cakewallet.com/
It's fast, simple and user friendly
Everything you cited aint none of that, takes days, weeks or even months to close some real estate deal while in literally just less than 10 seconds you can create the equivalent of a whole off-shore bank account on which no one else than yourself have total control over

It doesn't make sense to do that. Why would someone need an off-shore bank account?

I live in America maybe that's why.

Are you saying the world is ending or nuclear war or something?
Apr 13 2023 10:18am
Quote (derpykitty @ Apr 13 2023 05:38pm)
this:

Oh yeah, I remember now :D That's some banking system quality fees right there. Like twice bitrefill fees

This post was edited by Melatonina on Apr 13 2023 10:21am
Apr 13 2023 10:19am
Quote (BoomTitties @ Apr 13 2023 04:09pm)
It doesn't make sense to do that. Why would someone need an off-shore bank account?

I live in America maybe that's why.

Are you saying the world is ending or nuclear war or something?

and in the United State of Assholes, there's many many stores that are accepting Monero as a currency

look, if you wanna stay in fiat, move to CBDC when it'll be introduced where u at
having the government tell you that you already bought your monthly quota of red meat or whatever because climate change and whatnot then have fun with that

i guess you one of these that actually enjoy government overreach and been asking for more back in 2020
you know what, just have fun with that
Go Back To Investment & Finance Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll