d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player > Calling Out Dominius Getting Big > East
Prev1192021
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2022 12:33pm
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 02:27pm)
why don't you cry some more?

i see like 6 threads on this forum just in the last few days of people embarassing you, and making you salty. youve smoked yourself retarded pauly. you embarass yourself, you only come off as emotional and unstable. d2 is life though i guess. poor boy, poor pauly boy.

he always brings it back to d2 when he tries to get personal and realizes hes a moron. thats all youve got in your life.

hey at least I'm not trying to fake discord convos to save face

tbh ur ugly ass should ask skittery yourself if he wrote that shit to me and i hope his dumbass tries to lie to you so you can both be the dillusional rejects that everyone knows u guys are
Gold: 100.00
Jun 12 2022 12:38pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (pdeevs @ Jun 12 2022 01:33pm)
hey at least I'm not trying to fake discord convos to save face

tbh ur ugly ass should ask skittery yourself if he wrote that shit to me and i hope his dumbass tries to lie to you so you can both be the dillusional rejects that everyone knows u guys are

im kickin it with him right now, we are laughing at you.

hes right next to me, lol.

and im pretty attractive, what do you look like? your fat ass if probably naked eating cheetohs rubbing your belly button right now.

i just demonstrated how easy it is to fake a discord conversation. like you did, i showed everyone whos checking this out how easy it is. took 3 minutes to do it. its sad you are having discord conversations with yourself and trying to pull a deep fake. fucking caught in the act. how mad does someone have to be do to that.

and wish soldiers dead
and be a gay basher
and doxx people on the internet

i feel bad for your family

if you were my child, i wouldve drownd you at birth.

to sum everything up

skittery hasnt had the skittery discord in over 2 months lol.

This post was edited by flump on Jun 12 2022 12:39pm
Gold: 4,997.00
Jun 12 2022 12:50pm
Quote (AntiGod @ Jun 12 2022 06:32am)
actually, wrong again. someone who raged scammer rick into dust handed a bunch of souvenir gifts to the people who sat you and rick over and over again and proven they dont care about your pride and illegitimate conception and false reality. you obviously have zero life, and, the internet is the only place you can feel powerful with items that were scammed previously or bought with rmt. enjoy your pride in your fantasy land. all of these pictures provided by everyone, yet you claim all #1 but not 1 shred of evidence. and if you expect anyone else to show their own deaths, how about lead by example, show full kill+deaths, not only pride with false claims. enough said. gg delusional nublet.
edit. drama is overrated, ignored this adult wanting to be a kid and reporting any personal attacks his fellow delusional reality people share

tldr who the fuck is this rand?
Gold: 4,997.00
Jun 12 2022 12:54pm
man u r such a pathetic retard lol u have a sad existence
Jun 12 2022 01:00pm
Quote (DanDamage @ Jun 12 2022 02:54pm)
man ^flump u r such a pathetic retard lol u have a sad existence

him and his backstabbing friend are chilling atm too LMFAO AWKWARD AS FUCK

just a couple wannabe pvpers who only use mods cause they suck lmfao bro this shit gets better and better man convo over yall sorry asl

This post was edited by pdeevs on Jun 12 2022 01:03pm
Jun 12 2022 01:44pm
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 02:38pm)
im kickin it with him right now, we are laughing at you.

hes right next to me, lol.

and im pretty attractive, what do you look like? your fat ass if probably naked eating cheetohs rubbing your belly button right now.

i just demonstrated how easy it is to fake a discord conversation. like you did, i showed everyone whos checking this out how easy it is. took 3 minutes to do it. its sad you are having discord conversations with yourself and trying to pull a deep fake. fucking caught in the act. how mad does someone have to be do to that.

and wish soldiers dead
and be a gay basher
and doxx people on the internet

i feel bad for your family

if you were my child, i wouldve drownd you at birth.

to sum everything up

skittery hasnt had the skittery discord in over 2 months lol.

more like ur nooby scamming modder friend lied straight to ur face but u ain't got shit for friends so u just believe it rofl. deepfake a discord convo for flump?? pal ur not worth shit let alone me try to frame you lmfao. your personal address and phone number don't just show up out of thin air lmfaooo

This post was edited by pdeevs on Jun 12 2022 01:53pm
Jun 12 2022 02:11pm
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 02:27pm)
why don't you cry some more?

i see like 6 threads on this forum just in the last few days of people embarassing you, and making you salty. youve smoked yourself retarded pauly. you embarass yourself, you only come off as emotional and unstable. d2 is life though i guess. poor boy, poor pauly boy.

he always brings it back to d2 when he tries to get personal and realizes hes a moron. thats all youve got in your life.

next time I need a socket quest at 4 am maybe ill hit you up. prob not tho since ur a modding retard scamming reject piece of dog shit. sorry not sorry. oh btw. beat you !! 45-0 LMAOO ~~ !!

This post was edited by pdeevs on Jun 12 2022 02:12pm
Gold: 100.00
Jun 12 2022 02:52pm
Go Back To Player vs. Player Topic List
Prev1192021
Closed New Topic