d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Player > Calling Out Dominius Getting Big > East
Prev118192021Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 12 2022 11:46am
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 01:42pm)
a) skits account was already deleted
b) i already know what you did rofl, you created a skittery discord acct and dm'd it with his avatar
c) ive never drank around skit

yikes, you take this internet shit too seriously bro. sending dm's to yourself on a sep account.

its really funny.

fiction is fun.

rip pauly, rip scammer rick, rip OG. i heard alan had a bad night in d2ga last night. was fun.

flump I suggest you take the L and just honestly shut the fuck up. lmao
Jun 12 2022 11:55am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 01:42pm)
a) skits account was already deleted
b) i already know what you did rofl, you created a skittery discord acct and dm'd it with his avatar
c) ive never drank around skit

yikes, you take this internet shit too seriously bro. sending dm's to yourself on a sep account.

its really funny.

fiction is fun.

rip pauly, rip scammer rick, rip OG. i heard alan had a bad night in d2ga last night. was fun.

go cry to ur boyfriend u lil cuck and keep my fucking name out ur mouth u braindamaged loser

and don't worry when I get home you'll get proper shameful screenshots and not just the links.

This post was edited by pdeevs on Jun 12 2022 11:57am
Gold: 100.00
Jun 12 2022 11:57am
Quote (pdeevs @ Jun 12 2022 12:46pm)
flump I suggest you take the L and just honestly shut the fuck up. lmao

lol, didnt realize you considered this a competition, sad again. you have low self esteem if you think internet feelings and faking discord conversations are important. its embarassing.

here watch ill demonstrate how its done for you.
Jun 12 2022 11:58am
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 01:57pm)
lol, didnt realize you considered this a competition, sad again. you have low self esteem if you think internet feelings and faking discord conversations are important. its embarassing.

here watch ill demonstrate how its done for you.

nah pal u wanna get big? even ur own friends exposed ur ass pal get rreal and get the fuck out my business I want nothing to do w u

i love how ur saying I faked being skittery man u think I give a fuck about you?? ur straight up nodding off ketamine like the crybabyback bitch that you are. u be fucking w randoms and this random exposed ur ass hard

This post was edited by pdeevs on Jun 12 2022 12:00pm
Jun 12 2022 12:17pm
Quote (pdeevs @ Jun 12 2022 12:58pm)
nah pal u wanna get big? even ur own friends exposed ur ass pal get rreal and get the fuck out my business I want nothing to do w u

i love how ur saying I faked being skittery man u think I give a fuck about you?? ur straight up nodding off ketamine like the crybabyback bitch that you are. u be fucking w randoms and this random exposed ur ass hard

ok here you go.

as you see, this was our original conversation where you were e-raging.

and now its jeww and i's conversation where he was e-raging (fake).

notice that i left one pdeevs discord avatar at the bottom.

anybody can fake anything on discord and all i used was paint.

- pdeevs real conversation with me
- fake screenshot of turning pdeevs into Jeww

pretty pathetic you had a conversation with yourself and went through the effort of trying to fake it.

you have been weighed
measured
and found to be a fucking idiot who makes fake screenshots and tries to doxx people online when you are upset. you fucking loser. LMAO!

This post was edited by flump on Jun 12 2022 12:19pm
Jun 12 2022 12:20pm
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 02:17pm)
ok here you go.

as you see, this was our original conversation where you were e-raging.

and now its jeww and i's conversation were he was e-raging (fake).

notice that i left one pdeevs discord avatar at the bottom.

anybody can fake anything on discord and all i used was paint.

https://i.imgur.com/WnK9czU.png - pdeevs real conversation with me
https://i.imgur.com/y6rVAfm.png - fake screenshot of turning pdeevs into Jeww

pretty pathetic you had a conversation with yourself and went through the effort of trying to fake it.

you have been weighed
measured
and found to be a fucking idiot who makes fake screenshots and tries to doxx people online when you are upset. you fucking loser. LMAO!

weird because jeww is my friend and I didnt just magically know your phone number and address you fucking asshat. why dont u mind ur own fucking business before shit get real?
Jun 12 2022 12:23pm
facts are facts. u live your life covering up your mistakes by being a dillusional skitzo meanwhile all I'm saying is step or shut the fuck up buddy u ain't gonna do either of them are ya u lil dellusional skitzo?? lbvs
Jun 12 2022 12:23pm
thats not the point dumbass.

i easily changed the conversation to show that i can make a fake conversation making it look like jeww said that wall of text to me

when it was you.

and please, pretty pretty please, make shit get real, thatll be the worst mistake of your life.

i fucking hope you do.

whats a pizza delivery boy who cries over his ex girlfriend, e-rages, makes fake screenshots, has people dox people online, holds ricky's pocket and swallows his nut gonna do?

fuck outta here little boy.

lol, your a joke, the whole community knows it, everybody makes you emotional and e-rage :D

This post was edited by flump on Jun 12 2022 12:24pm
Jun 12 2022 12:25pm
Quote (flump @ Jun 12 2022 02:23pm)
thats not the point dumbass.

i easily changed the conversation to show that i can make a fake conversation making it look like jeww said that wall of text to me

when it was you.

and please, pretty pretty please, make shit get real, thatll be the worst mistake of your life.

i fucking hope you do.

whats a pizza delivery boy who cries over his ex girlfriend, e-rages, makes fake screenshots, has people dox people online, holds ricky's pocket and swallows his nut gonna do?

fuck outta here little boy.

lol, your a joke, the whole community knows it, everybody makes you emotional and e-rage :D

you ain't doing shit but making yourself known as a loser modder that can't keep up with a quil rat and even your own real life friends who are modders and scammers lmfao bro ur a whole ass bitch for real flump LMFAO
Jun 12 2022 12:27pm
why don't you cry some more?

i see like 6 threads on this forum just in the last few days of people embarassing you, and making you salty. youve smoked yourself retarded pauly. you embarass yourself, you only come off as emotional and unstable. d2 is life though i guess. poor boy, poor pauly boy.

he always brings it back to d2 when he tries to get personal and realizes hes a moron. thats all youve got in your life.
Go Back To Player vs. Player Topic List
Prev118192021Next
Closed New Topic