d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Greatest Lie Ever Told: George Floyd
Prev1131415
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
May 24 2022 03:14pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 24 2022 03:25pm)
Except you're ignoring the video documenting the incident and the coroner's report substantiating asphyxiation.
You've shown that you can't be objective about this situation with your commitment to your number one universal premise that there are no dirty cops and all blacks killed by the police deserve it.

Yes you can make noise as your airway is being constricted.
Have you noticed all your arguments hinge on being willfully ignorant of basic things?

Except again, this is #1 a goldilocks scenario trying to explain away the contrary evidence and #2 an unfalsifiable claim.
The coroner's report didn't substantiate asphyxiation. His original report found zero evidence to substantiate death by any means but overdose or natural heart failure, then he was overtly threatened into changing his title to homicide without citing any physical evidence to support it. We know his original findings, we know exactly who threatened him and how, we know he would have lost his job about 8 days later if he had stuck to his findings given his license was up for a renewal hearing. The only thing he could point to on the stand is the same video, the same superficial argument, not any medical fact. Ben Crump's "autopsy" took it a step further by declaring positional asphyxia without ever examining any physical evidence at all, no access to the body or toxicology, in other words complete and total bullshit.

Again, if you can turn your head and talk "as your airway is being constricted", and that constriction somehow leaves zero marks, not even the slightest bruise, nor any other of the expected physical signs of suffocation or asphyxiation or compression or battery- then how can such a theory be made false? If its possible that Derek Chauvin balanced his body weight on his right knee and only used his left knee with minimal force to restrain a suspect without compressing his breathing, as police training dictates, then how can we distinguish between George Floyd dying of natural heart disease compounded by an overdose and acute distress, versus being slowly asphyxiated by the magic knee? In a court of law, where the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty. So whats the argument for what can be proved? That putting someone in the prone position at all can alter their respiratory and cardiac physiology in a way that doesn't kill normal healthy people, and George Floyd happened to be the biggest eggshell skull in the world who was murdered by nothing more than being face-down for a few minutes? Because putting a knee on the back of the neck was something taught specifically to avoid the positional asphyxia caused by compressing the back of a suspect's chest, something they notably avoided. But they didn't put him into a recovery position like the training. So take that minimal case, where the magic knee is nothing but a red herring- then even in that case, you've still got nothing more than "they put him on his stomach" versus "twenty different strong points of physical evidence both in the autopsy and at the scene and on camera that support an overdose and contradict asphyxiation". You'd still have to account for wild coincidences like the fact George Floyd was somehow already struggling to breath before he was restrained, that he went from in the vehicle with his drug dealer to in a police vehicle handcuffed and throwing up partially digested fentanyl laced percocets that would be lethal if he swallowed them, or any unknown number he did swallow.

The conclusion should follow the evidence, not try to conjure up scenarios where we can excuse the evidence. This case is notable because rarely do incidents involve such a large amount of clear-cut evidence, its usually a lot more vague unknowns, and because its not weighing two sets of contradicting pieces of evidence and trying to figure out which is more likely. Its all in one direction. Its the blood stained knife, the phone still logged into Trump's twitter, and Trump's secret sauce. Its not a mystery

Quote (Santara @ May 24 2022 04:08pm)
I haven't been suspended yet. I'm sure it's coming though.

make sure to check in at random intervals to shorten it since the clock starts when you first view it, good luck

This post was edited by Goomshill on May 24 2022 03:17pm
Gold: 92.00
May 24 2022 10:48pm
:rofl:

Yeah you are racist as hell.

Oh, and just to show how much of a racist POS the OP is, here's what he PM'd me then Blocked me with....

This post was edited by Meeeeep on May 24 2022 10:50pm
Gold: 14,763.06
May 25 2022 12:10am
Quote (Meeeeep @ 24 May 2022 21:48)

^SanduLungu

Oh, and just to show how much of a racist POS the OP is, here's what he PM'd me then Blocked me with....

https://snipboard.io/NZs1Eq.jpg

Invalid post specified, or post already reported.

Completely inappropriate. You need to grow up sir. :banana:
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
May 25 2022 02:14am
Quote (Sturmgeist @ May 24 2022 11:10pm)
Invalid post specified, or post already reported.

Completely inappropriate. You need to grow up sir. :banana:

Another mass shooter in training and all you can do is leer. Nice
Gold: 17,384.69
May 25 2022 02:25am
Quote (Meeeeep @ 25 May 2022 04:48)

^SanduLungu

He's not really racist; he's just looking for friends and is a bit clumsy at it. :rofl:

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on May 25 2022 02:31am
Gold: 14,763.06
May 25 2022 06:35am
Quote (Sh00p @ 25 May 2022 01:14)
Another mass shooter in training and all you can do is leer. Nice

Or maybe I don't display faux outrage such as yourself. :banana:
Gold: 22,189.49
May 25 2022 06:03pm
Today is saint floyd day. How did you all celebrate? I got a big tub of juneteeth flavored icecream from walmart

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1529555038246428672
Gold: 2.77
May 25 2022 06:20pm
yeah when op does decide to imitate the buffalo ny shooting we will all be able to say we knew him when
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Jun 4 2022 10:57am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131415
Add Reply New Topic New Poll