d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Why Are Man So Obsessed With Boobs?
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
May 30 2022 09:59am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 10:57am)
oh come on, no need to be aggressive about it ^_^ men naturally like boobs and other feminine features that show health, deal with it :zzz:

What is considered a feminine feature is culturally dependent.

In cultures where shirts were not worn, which is now pretty rare, boobs weren't considered anything special. It's cultural bro. Western culture values boobs, and has permeated almost all of the globe.

At least try to rub your brain cells together on this one. It's not a hard concept.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
May 30 2022 10:08am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 05:59pm)
What is considered a feminine feature is culturally dependent.

In cultures where shirts were not worn, which is now pretty rare, boobs weren't considered anything special. It's cultural bro. Western culture values boobs, and has permeated almost all of the globe.

At least try to rub your brain cells together on this one. It's not a hard concept.

that has nothing to do with culture, it has to do with desensitization :P actually thats not even hard to prove, for example i love a nice ass :drool: if i see a woman with a nice ass, i WILL turn my head and check it out. but when i go to a beach, theres cute asses all around me and i dont really bother to look because im temporarily desensitized. just imagine people who see naked boobs all the time :wacko:

anything widely available loses on its value i guess :(

This post was edited by Snyft2 on May 30 2022 10:09am
May 30 2022 10:13am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 11:08am)
that has nothing to do with culture, it has to do with desensitization :P actually thats not even hard to prove, for example i love a nice ass :drool: if i see a woman with a nice ass, i WILL turn my head and check it out. but when i go to a beach, theres cute asses all around me and i dont really bother to look because im temporarily desensitized. just imagine people who see naked boobs all the time :wacko:

anything widely available loses on its value i guess :(

If you can eliminate it by just showing it all the time that proves my point lol.

That culture determines what is shown and results in what you turn your head to see.

Man you are just not smart.
May 30 2022 10:30am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 06:13pm)
If you can eliminate it by just showing it all the time that proves my point lol.

That culture determines what is shown and results in what you turn your head to see.

Man you are just not smart.

oh so thats the part you didnt understand :blush: i honestly thought you were just trolling :wacko:

but basically you got it wrong. culture doesnt *decide* what we will like or dislike, biology decides that. culture can just be used to exploit that biology by artificially changing our perception of how much we want something based on how available it is. for example, if you have a man who is relatively thirsty, you would agree thats not cultural at all, right :blush: ? he needs water. now, imagine showing that guy some movie of moses walking through the desert or some shit like that. now hes gonna be REALLY thirsty :drool: you basically exploited the biological needs of that man by limiting the availability of a resource he desperately needs :cry: and if you severely limit a needed resource, there is no culture that will save a man from going full basic instinct no matter his culture (example: those people who ate each other after that plane crash in south america)

basically your idea is good, its the order in which works that you got wrong :mellow: biology decides and you cant really influence that with culture, then availability kicks in and you CAN influence that one. take another example:

https://www.advocate.com/sites/default/files/2017/06/17/serbian_leaderx750.jpg

this is the serbian prime minister. i uploaded as a link on purpose because shes extremely ugly and if you want to ruin your day, thats on you. anyways, biologically shes undesirable to say the least. a man who can pick will never pick that thing. BUT if you remove all other women, most men would fuck even that :wacko: that is biology. if you make the men THINK you removed all other women, they would still fuck her, not because the availability is low, but because they think the availability is low, as in their heads it wouldnt really matter :wacko:
May 30 2022 10:35am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 11:30am)
oh so thats the part you didnt understand :blush: i honestly thought you were just trolling :wacko:

but basically you got it wrong. culture doesnt *decide* what we will like or dislike, biology decides that. culture can just be used to exploit that biology by artificially changing our perception of how much we want something based on how available it is

Except it isn't just through availability. If we removed all ankles from sight that wouldn't inherently cause everybody to lust after ankles without other pressures. However you can cause lots of people to think ankles are sexy with the right social conditioning regardless of availability.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on May 30 2022 10:35am
May 30 2022 10:40am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 06:35pm)
Except it isn't just through availability. If we removed all ankles from sight that wouldn't inherently cause everybody to lust after ankles without other pressures. However you can cause lots of people to think ankles are sexy with the right social conditioning regardless of availability.

well i mean i cant disagree with that :unsure: what can i say, people can be influenced in various ways :wacko: im just saying i dont think culture carries nearly the weight biology does! cause you would have to try REAL hard to make me find that creature i linked attractive :wacko:
May 30 2022 11:04am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 11:40am)
well i mean i cant disagree with that :unsure: what can i say, people can be influenced in various ways :wacko: im just saying i dont think culture carries nearly the weight biology does! cause you would have to try REAL hard to make me find that creature i linked attractive :wacko:

Bruh, pedophilic relationships were super common in ancient Greece. When things are encouraged by society you can get people to like basically anything.
May 30 2022 01:26pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 07:04pm)
Bruh, pedophilic relationships were super common in ancient Greece. When things are encouraged by society you can get people to like basically anything.

as sick as i may sound, i think that was just society allowing what was already in minds of many men :wacko: i mean thats a really common paraphilia, if lets say 10% of men like it and you allow it...well, bad things can happen :wacko: also i again blame the lack of visible females, like you have in prisons for example :wacko: most of prison men arent really gay but they still fuck men due to lack of availability.. thats why arabs are gay af, they dont see women so they are very intimate with other men :wacko:

culture played a big role in this ofc but i think it didnt really change the minds of people to become gay who werent gay to begin with :unsure: i mean we can see parallels in todays society with the whole woke crowd. how many people are woke sjws? like 10~20%, if that. but they are a very vocal minority with an above average iq, and they were so vocal that the other 80~90% succumbed to the pressure so now the majority of big companies are woke not because they want to be, but because they are forced to be by a minority of people. basically it seems you need 10~20% of the people to start a relatively harmless idea ("we should be nicer", "we shouldnt kill gay people") and snowball the living shit out of it (to something like "offend anyone and we will fucking cancel you", "we are coming for your kids", "we need a gay santa") until the majority finally puts foot it the door, or the whole society collapses :mellow:

i mean i see your point, for example older people consider knees very attractive and always comment if a girl has "good knees" at least where i live due to the whole idea that a dress had to cover knees and once that was removed, the whole generation acquired a knee fetish. i wouldnt call it the deciding factor though

also i think you cant get people to like basically anything, but under enough pressure you can get them to pretend they do! for example in my country everyone now is like "ooh gypsies are very nice people with a big heart! i love gypsies :wub: ". well no you dont. gypsies are scum and you know it. but you need to say it so you dont get shamed <_<
Gold: 44.69
Jun 4 2022 12:38am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 20 May 2022 19:43)
because it subconsciously tells us that the woman is able to feed a child i think :unsure: ! that would make it a useful...asset :mellow: !

Quote (Returner @ 20 May 2022 19:43)
Milk production for future offspring

this is why we like tittys
as why i am obessed with them,a nice big pair filled with the right amount of breast tissue
the jiggle is charming
the look is alluring
the touch is heaven
and to be able to suck and play and relax with them is better then any drug ive tried,and ive tried way to many tbh
i know i like them more then most, i do think its part instinct but also just part flat out being a pervert :]
Gold: 14,763.06
Jun 4 2022 04:16pm
I like bobs.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll