d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Why Are Man So Obsessed With Boobs?
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 27 2022 11:24pm
Quote (El1te @ May 27 2022 10:55pm)
I'm talking about real warrior culture man.

Feudal Japan, Greek states like Sparta, Danish/Norse Vikings, Germanic culture.

Strong, lean and healthy is attractive in those and pretty much universally.

Japan is a hard no. Soft beauty was their thing regardless of gender.

Spartan men and women apparently had similar exercise regiments so being physically fit was commonplace for both genders therefore probably wasn't a big deal to either compared to being beautiful in the face/social standing.

Keep in mind both Japanese men and Spartan men both had sex with young boys as a commonplace thing.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
May 30 2022 09:14am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 28 2022 04:36am)
It's cultural.

no

whats your bench/deadlift/squat numbers? cause only a fucking beta could say this :mellow:
Gold: 260.11
May 30 2022 09:16am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 10:14am)
no

whats your bench/deadlift/squat numbers? cause only a fucking beta could say this :mellow:

Cringe bro
May 30 2022 09:18am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 05:16pm)
Cringe bro

hm <_<

bait failed

will do better next time

your opinion is still shit tho
May 30 2022 09:24am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 10:18am)
hm <_<

bait failed

will do better next time

your opinion is still shit tho

It's not my opinion. Not all cultures value breasts. Some value the naval. There's very few things that are biological in terms of sexual attraction.
May 30 2022 09:42am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 05:24pm)
It's not my opinion. Not all cultures value breasts. Some value the naval. There's very few things that are biological in terms of sexual attraction.

i disagree :blush: ! ive talked to a lot of people from different countries and to the question "whats the sexiest part of a woman", you usually get these answers: 1) face, 2) ass and 3) boobs, at least i got those, in that order. personally this would be my order as well :blush: less common answers i got were for example waistline, teeth, mouth, voice etc. i havent met a single guy who said naval or feet or whatever weird shit there is :wacko:

the answers seemed to depend on the location mostly, and the farther from the equator, the more boobs > ass answers you get (better survival in colder climates i guess). avg int also seems to matter and the most intelligent people generally go with face over everything else and small cute ass over massive ass and boobs, i assume they have more K strategy :unsure: the faster the life strategy and lower int, the more people go for just a big fat ass. also a body type tends to value that same body type

so culture doesnt change much at all, as all the cultures replied similarly. it seems the "cultures" that value weird body parts is pretty much like rotten tomatoes movie critics. they can give the movie a high score because it fits their agenda, but everyone ignores those and just reads the audience reviews :mellow: biology here decides WAY more than culture, although culture has some impact ofc. for example there are countries that value being fat af, but those are extremely poor countries where it indicates your chance of survival more than anything else, so culture doesnt have much to do in that either :wacko:

tldr: this is almost fully a biological response :mellow:
May 30 2022 09:44am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 10:42am)
i disagree :blush: ! ive talked to a lot of people from different countries and to the question "whats the sexiest part of a woman", you usually get these answers: 1) face, 2) ass and 3) boobs, at least i got those, in that order. personally this would be my order as well :blush: less common answers i got were for example waistline, teeth, mouth, voice etc. i havent met a single guy who said naval or feet or whatever weird shit there is :wacko:

the answers seemed to depend on the location mostly, and the farther from the equator, the more boobs > ass answers you get (better survival in colder climates i guess). avg int also seems to matter and the most intelligent people generally go with face over everything else and small cute ass over massive ass and boobs, i assume they have more K strategy :unsure: the faster the life strategy and lower int, the more people go for just a big fat ass. also a body type tends to value that same body type

so culture doesnt change much at all, as all the cultures replied similarly. it seems the "cultures" that value weird body parts is pretty much like rotten tomatoes movie critics. they can give the movie a high score because it fits their agenda, but everyone ignores those and just reads the audience reviews :mellow: biology here decides WAY more than culture, although culture has some impact ofc. for example there are countries that value being fat af, but those are extremely poor countries where it indicates your chance of survival more than anything else, so culture doesnt have much to do in that either :wacko:

tldr: this is almost fully a biological response :mellow:

Oh man, you talked to some people? Damn. All science is disproven. Shit. Can't respond to that.

Seriously dude, cringe AF.
May 30 2022 09:47am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 05:44pm)
Oh man, you talked to some people? Damn. All science is disproven. Shit. Can't respond to that.

Seriously dude, cringe AF.

unfortunately we live in a time where anecdotal evidence is worth more than peer reviewed studies :mellow:

but you know how statistics works, you know its not hard to find a good sample. do it, see how many navals you get :P
May 30 2022 09:53am
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 30 2022 10:47am)
unfortunately we live in a time where anecdotal evidence is worth more than peer reviewed studies :mellow:

but you know how statistics works, you know its not hard to find a good sample. do it, see how many navals you get :P

Thanks for being so open about how stupid you are. It saves everybody a lot of time.
May 30 2022 09:57am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ May 30 2022 05:53pm)
Thanks for being so open about how stupid you are. It saves everybody a lot of time.

oh come on, no need to be aggressive about it ^_^ men naturally like boobs and other feminine features that show health, deal with it :zzz:
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll