d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Tips Needed
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.48
Apr 6 2022 05:43am
Hello there,

So I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life (fat).

And I’m trying to find some motivation to train at home and lose that shit. Although I’m totally clueless on what to do as exercises.

Anyone got good home training exercises?

Must know I only have 1 dumbbell of 30lbs and some elastic bands.

Thanks in advance !
Gold: 0.00
Apr 6 2022 06:56am
Quote (Rakashinu @ Apr 6 2022 07:43am)
Hello there,

And I’m trying to find some motivation to train at home and lose that shit. Although I’m totally clueless on what to do as exercises.

Thanks in advance !

You need to diet first. Also figure out a good total body workout with a dumbbell like single arm chest press, goblet squats, pull overs, rows, calf raises, split squats etc. just moving and walking is going to be your best friend, don’t worry about specificity in exercise yet.

Apr 6 2022 06:58am
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Apr 6 2022 08:56am)
You need to diet first. Also figure out a good total body workout with a dumbbell like single arm chest press, goblet squats, pull overs, rows, calf raises, split squats etc. just moving and walking is going to be your best friend, don’t worry about specificity in exercise yet.

Yeah, I don’t want to go into calculating food tho, so I guess just eating healthy should be fine?
Gold: 540.20
Apr 6 2022 05:44pm
if you're 25 you can workout and eat like shit and look good but damn you really wanna change the diet from what made you fat as you ever been in your life picasso?
Gold: 2.00
Apr 6 2022 05:54pm
Quote (Rakashinu @ 6 Apr 2022 07:43)
Hello there,

Thanks in advance !

Diet and start doing push ups and sit ups. I'm not saying cut good foods but limite their intake on just weeknights also cut the soda if you can I drink seltzer zero sugar and it helps. With one dumbbell you can start by doing home curls after the push ups situps hammer curls would help.

This post was edited by GGSaveNExit on Apr 6 2022 05:56pm
Apr 6 2022 06:42pm
Quote (Henchman21 @ Apr 6 2022 07:44pm)
if you're 25 you can workout and eat like shit and look good but damn you really wanna change the diet from what made you fat as you ever been in your life picasso?

Not sure what Picasso has to do in all this.

Quote (GGSaveNExit @ Apr 6 2022 07:54pm)
Diet and start doing push ups and sit ups. I'm not saying cut good foods but limite their intake on just weeknights also cut the soda if you can I drink seltzer zero sugar and it helps. With one dumbbell you can start by doing home curls after the push ups situps hammer curls would help.

I rarely drink Soda, but want I'm having a hard time stopping is a french vanilla cappucino every morning :/
Gold: 2,170.00
Apr 7 2022 02:42am
you need to fix your diet. you can workout all you want, if your diet is bad, you won't improve.

also doing cardio is much better for losing weight compared to training.

regarding bands training, there are thousands of videos on youtube.

go buy some 20 pounds dumbells as well.
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Apr 7 2022 01:22pm
Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ 6 Apr 2022 08:56)

This

Quote (Rakashinu @ 6 Apr 2022 08:58)
Yeah, I don’t want to go into calculating food tho, so I guess just eating healthy should be fine?

No

Quote (Rakashinu @ 6 Apr 2022 20:42)
Not sure what Picasso has to do in all this.

I rarely drink Soda, but want I'm having a hard time stopping is a french vanilla cappucino every morning :/

That is perhaps 1/4 - 1/3 of your recommended calorie intake for the day.

Don’t be in the mindset of losing weight - get into the mindset of being able to maintain a healthy weight. It all starts with dieting. You can workout, run, sit in a sauna, etc. all you want but if you want to have an impact on your weight, you need to diet.

Buy a food scale. Calculate your macros via an online calculator (iifiym.com works well) and commit to proper nutrition. Without that, you’ll just be another fat American early onset diabetes statistic from your vanilla Starbucks frappechinos.

Said with love from a dude who loves to eat $30 worth of tacobell on Sundays
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2022 02:06pm
You sound like you’re not ready to lose weight.. Figure out your daily caloric needs, cut 250-500 cals and weigh yourself weekly at least. If you gain, cut 150-250 calories. If you lose, than keep it up until you stop losing weight. Try to eat high protein foods and nutritionally rich foods so it curves your hunger.
Apr 7 2022 03:01pm
Quote (Greater @ Apr 7 2022 03:22pm)
This

No

That is perhaps 1/4 - 1/3 of your recommended calorie intake for the day.

Don’t be in the mindset of losing weight - get into the mindset of being able to maintain a healthy weight. It all starts with dieting. You can workout, run, sit in a sauna, etc. all you want but if you want to have an impact on your weight, you need to diet.

Buy a food scale. Calculate your macros via an online calculator (iifiym.com works well) and commit to proper nutrition. Without that, you’ll just be another fat American early onset diabetes statistic from your vanilla Starbucks frappechinos.

Said with love from a dude who loves to eat $30 worth of tacobell on Sundays

Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ Apr 7 2022 04:06pm)
You sound like you’re not ready to lose weight.. Figure out your daily caloric needs, cut 250-500 cals and weigh yourself weekly at least. If you gain, cut 150-250 calories. If you lose, than keep it up until you stop losing weight. Try to eat high protein foods and nutritionally rich foods so it curves your hunger.

So y’all telling me all the healthy peeps in the world scale their food?

If so im gonna stay a little fatter than need. I don’t mind cutting food, but I’m not gonna go on and calc all I eat.

Also am not American
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll