d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Druid Ptr D2r 2.4 Pre First Ladder Attack Speed
Prev12345616Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,050.00
Mar 8 2022 07:32am
I only could make a doom war axe so I wasn't able to truly compare dps, but the 5% to cast slightly higher level volcano vs. the 23% of destruction (+ the 5% molten boulder) was significantly different in regards to my aoe and crowd control, with doom's casts feeling more or less underwhelming. The HF was nice though. This style of druid reminds me a bit of a rift kicker sin (spams aoe frozen orb ctc) and of a cs zon. I tried to make a melee sorc in this style with ctc synergized hydra, but honestly this build feels more on the level of a cs zon in terms of its sheer power and killing speed, and I don't even know what to do with my spare points! Very cool build all around.

Something I was wondering were how multiple stacks of firestorm apply damage. The firestorm clears most enemies in a single pan flash after a fury swipe is done in their general direction, while the molten boulder acts more of a "get off me" cast, with the volcano doing some minor spread damage that hits enemies all around you. Dual phoenix seems to do more direct damage, but I would love to see some numbers to get an idea of the different types of damage output, with things like nextdelay and stacking attack casts hitting simultaneously. Could seriously do some work with a phoenix strike or riftsin, freezing and melting everything that comes within melee range.

This post was edited by Gilgameshed on Mar 8 2022 07:39am
Gold: 6,069.00
Mar 8 2022 07:38am
Quote (gel87 @ Mar 8 2022 12:36pm)
80% chance for casting it.
It basicly spam 4 on average pr serie compared to 2.

Both has 400% ed.
Shield has: 5max lr, 10max fr, 50life, fire absorb.
Wep has 20% deadly strike, Ignore target defense, etc...
(-28+-28) = -66 enemy fr.
Double level of sanctuary aura.
Chilling aura
Pb only need like 72 ias for max breakpoint. And below 40 for second breakpoint.

Max fpa is: 5/3/3/3/7
25/((5+3+3+3+7)/5) = 6,94 attacks pr second.
6,94*0,8 = 5,55 firestorm casts per second.

Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't the max aps with one handed weapons is 6,58 ?
Gold: 114,539.01
Mar 8 2022 08:01am
Quote (CCLK @ Mar 8 2022 01:22am)
Yeah the changes really made everything else viable, which is great, but to the expense of the Tomb Reaver (only upside now is at least it has resistances). I've made some scenarios for polearms for certain gear config and only EBOTD GT appears to be able to reach max frames. For Tomb, you need config D or E, both needing 2x15 ias jewels but with either treachery or 30ias helm + ias belt just to reach the 134 EIAS BP. Reaper's need additional 20 IAS from Helm or belt to reach 125 or treachery to reach 134.

https://i.imgur.com/UHhe6fR.png - idk how to post a pic lol

Considering the price difference between the three, it's only between EBOTD GT and Reaper's Toll now for Polearms. And considering decrep, and all other mods on reapers, dbrunski might just be right about it being the new BIS.

Yes, I agree due to price definitely I would just use ebotd, additionally unless you need the resistances you should probably just used ebotd anyway, in PvP it will certainly still have it’s use, but for PvE probably not so much, except perhaps Ubers, but still there are cheaper options available.

If you don’t need extra range the highest weapon damage in the game for melee is Grief BA + Phoenix Shield, it can reach 3 frames with 30 ias helm, 20 gloves 20 amulet, you could still use Fortitude, the damage would be pretty insane. Grief PB reaches it much easier, but has lower damage, not by much in the weapon itself, but the dmg difference is more significant once you start adding al the ed%, as it has a lower base damage weapon
Gold: 1,110.00
Mar 8 2022 08:14am
Quote (Gilgameshed @ Mar 8 2022 02:32pm)
I only could make a doom war axe so I wasn't able to truly compare dps, but the 5% to cast slightly higher level volcano vs. the 23% of destruction (+ the 5% molten boulder) was significantly different in regards to my aoe and crowd control, with doom's casts feeling more or less underwhelming. The HF was nice though. This style of druid reminds me a bit of a rift kicker sin (spams aoe frozen orb ctc) and of a cs zon. I tried to make a melee sorc in this style with ctc synergized hydra, but honestly this build feels more on the level of a cs zon in terms of its sheer power and killing speed, and I don't even know what to do with my spare points! Very cool build all around.

Something I was wondering were how multiple stacks of firestorm apply damage. The firestorm clears most enemies in a single pan flash after a fury swipe is done in their general direction, while the molten boulder acts more of a "get off me" cast, with the volcano doing some minor spread damage that hits enemies all around you. Dual phoenix seems to do more direct damage, but I would love to see some numbers to get an idea of the different types of damage output, with things like nextdelay and stacking attack casts hitting simultaneously. Could seriously do some work with a phoenix strike or riftsin, freezing and melting everything that comes within melee range.

Yes,

For pvp you can forexample go hybrid wolf + 5k nado damage, werewolf level equal of 71 SIAS with an eth zod'ed earthshifter with 1 of the attacks that touch withing 4 frames.
5/4/4/4/7 (54ias) or 5/4/4/4/8(40ias) and 68fcr so swap between melee and spell casting tactics.

Eth stormlash can reach even the highest attack speed for 1 handers and combined with pheonix shield and almost be able to reach full syntenergies, you could even skip a few summons as casting them on a slow fcr build only takes time.
Stormlash also has a lot of crushing blow, light damage and static.

Many fun builds.
Doom 2 hander with maximum hurricane is also usefull i guess.

Quote (Nemergix @ Mar 8 2022 02:38pm)
Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't the max aps with one handed weapons is 6,58 ?

You are correct, i was on my tiny phone and must have looked upon the wrong table.

6,58 * 0,8 = 5,26 firestorms casted each seconds.
Gold: 28,412.00
Mar 8 2022 08:19am
God work.
Tl dr of this gel?
Gold: 9,050.00
Mar 8 2022 08:24am
Synergies were simultaneously the best and worst thing to happen to d2. Imagine if we could ctc tornado, static, firestorm, mb, volcano, etc., at full damage, or make true hybrid builds such as a volcano geddon windy fury wolf. I really do like the direction we are heading in none the less however. If the d2r team can fix ww on sin and barb, polish bear a bit, and maybe rebalance fhr with true diminishing returns instead of invulnerability, we may be golden.
Gold: 114,539.01
Mar 8 2022 08:25am
Quote (gel87 @ Mar 8 2022 08:14am)
Yes,

For pvp you can forexample go hybrid wolf + 5k nado damage, werewolf level equal of 71 SIAS with an eth zod'ed earthshifter with 1 of the attacks that touch withing 4 frames.
5/4/4/4/7 (54ias) or 5/4/4/4/8(40ias) and 68fcr so swap between melee and spell casting tactics.

Eth stormlash can reach even the highest attack speed for 1 handers and combined with pheonix shield and almost be able to reach full syntenergies, you could even skip a few summons as casting them on a slow fcr build only takes time.
Stormlash also has a lot of crushing blow, light damage and static.

Many fun builds.
Doom 2 hander with maximum hurricane is also usefull i guess.

You are correct, i was on my tiny phone and must have looked upon the wrong table.

6,58 * 0,8 = 5,26 firestorms casted each seconds.

The firestorms would certainly be fun, with double Phoenix, although I am pretty certain Grief + Phoenix would do more damage. Still if no fire immunes it would have amazing AoE dmg for PvE with double Phoenix.

I ran some numbers for Grief BA + Phoenix for PvP, I need 6 hard points in WW for lvl 27 (73 WW). Then can use 30 ias helm + 20 glove + 20 amulet + 15 ias shaftstop (since you want DR anyway for melee). It reaches 3 frames, 45 DR, 3 range, almost fuly synergized firestorm, damage will be extreme (higher than ebotd GPA, but less range, and you free synergized firestorms). You could also choose Grief PB to be fullly synergized with one hard point in WW, at the cost of lower physical damage and range.

This post was edited by oscarmk on Mar 8 2022 08:36am
Gold: 6,557.00
Mar 8 2022 01:46pm
Awesome work, just have a question on the 1HS fury table, maybe someone can clarify.

How do we get 90 EIAS at 0 gear IAS and only 75 SIAS? I would imagine it should be at 75 with only the IAS from werewolf. The other tables seem to be consistent with that, is there something different that happens with 1HS weapons?
Mar 8 2022 01:58pm
Quote (DHA @ Mar 8 2022 03:19pm)
God work.
Tl dr of this gel?

Tl:dr version is:
You can with werewolf now reach 3 and 4 frames attack with a big vaerity of wepons, even stuff like thunder maul.

Werebear is underperforming.
Max fpa's:
Bow/polearm/2hand axe/2hand mace/staff: 6
1 handed weps: 7
Crossbow: 8
Etc..
However to reach 7 fpa with a Phaseblade forexample as a bear with no skill ias you need 1080 ias.
Meanwhile if u include faith merc you still need 192 ias.
If you hit an enemy 10 times with maul, and he by some miracle is still alive you need 70 ias to reach 7 fpa...

Ias can now freely be put in any slot.
Mar 8 2022 01:59pm
Quote (emg @ Mar 8 2022 08:46pm)
Awesome work, just have a question on the 1HS fury table, maybe someone can clarify.

How do we get 90 EIAS at 0 gear IAS and only 75 SIAS? I would imagine it should be at 75 with only the IAS from werewolf. The other tables seem to be consistent with that, is there something different that happens with 1HS weapons?

-15 wsm wep. So you cant.. No 1 handler is - 15 wsm.

But i think you missunderstand the table...

The breakpoint is the same always.. Nomather skill ias or wepon wsm or ias..

This post was edited by gel87 on Mar 8 2022 02:01pm
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev12345616Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll