d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Free Fg To Recommend Me Shows
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21.78
Jan 27 2022 11:54pm
Quote (Bradleyk @ 27 Jan 2022 17:41)
english only???

never understood how someone could limit their selection to dub only, let alone prefer dub.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 28 2022 12:02am
Good luck :D

This post was edited by ha66erd on Jan 28 2022 12:11am
Gold: 1,305.65
Apr 10 2022 07:32am
soul land
battle through the heavens
Perfect World
Spirit Sword Sovereign
Supreme God Emperor
Martial Master
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 12 2022 10:45am
Quote (Necronaught @ Dec 18 2021 11:16pm)
Darwins game is ok

It had a strong start, but it likely won’t get a second season. Glepnir or however you spell it was fantastic, but same shit.

I didn’t go through everything, but in what I did I never saw anyone list.

Death Note
Future Diary
Elfen Lied
Deadman Wonderland
Drifters
Claymore
Berserk (not that new garbage)
Gungrave
Darker than Black
Black Butler
Juni Taisen (highly entertaining battle Royale for so few episodes)

There are tons of other awesome shows that have been named, but tired to go with shit I hadn’t seen here. For new:ongoing shows that I think everyone should watch. Demon Slayer and Kaisen are two of the best new shows that I’ve ever seen, the animation, acting, story just everything is absolutely god tier.

Black Clover
My Hero Academia (fell off a bit recently, but will get good again)
Demon Slayer
Jujutsu Kaisen
Fire force
Sabiki Bisco
Faraway Paladin
Platinum End

E: For the record, you better stay true to your world and cough up some FG. Don’t be that kind of douche who also gives like 1FG a rec, people here have saved you dozens or hundreds of hours by helping you avoid the absolute onslaught of shit tier shows. Show your gratitude. I don’t want/need anything, but if my recs warranted a few, give it to someone in the community who’s broke.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 12 2022 10:48am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 12 2022 02:37pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 13 2022 05:45am)
It had a strong start, but it likely won’t get a second season. Glepnir or however you spell it was fantastic, but same shit.

I didn’t go through everything, but in what I did I never saw anyone list.

Death Note
Future Diary
Elfen Lied
Deadman Wonderland
Drifters
Claymore
Berserk (not that new garbage)
Gungrave
Darker than Black
Black Butler
Juni Taisen (highly entertaining battle Royale for so few episodes)

There are tons of other awesome shows that have been named, but tired to go with shit I hadn’t seen here. For new:ongoing shows that I think everyone should watch. Demon Slayer and Kaisen are two of the best new shows that I’ve ever seen, the animation, acting, story just everything is absolutely god tier.

Black Clover
My Hero Academia (fell off a bit recently, but will get good again)
Demon Slayer
Jujutsu Kaisen
Fire force
Sabiki Bisco
Faraway Paladin
Platinum End

E: For the record, you better stay true to your world and cough up some FG. Don’t be that kind of douche who also gives like 1FG a rec, people here have saved you dozens or hundreds of hours by helping you avoid the absolute onslaught of shit tier shows. Show your gratitude. I don’t want/need anything, but if my recs warranted a few, give it to someone in the community who’s broke.

old or new Berserk, i couldn't get past one episode on any season, it's just so bad, can't understand why anyone would like any of it.

you also mentioned DS twice, maybe 3 times in ur post, i know its good, but maybe its time to update ur sig/ava combo to DS :thumbsup:

when i play with or against hisoka on jump force i think of ur profile....he has decent moves, so does the super ninja turtle guy / ant king.
Apr 12 2022 04:02pm
Quote (Cbramgar @ Apr 12 2022 01:37pm)
old or new Berserk, i couldn't get past one episode on any season, it's just so bad, can't understand why anyone would like any of it.

you also mentioned DS twice, maybe 3 times in ur post, i know its good, but maybe its time to update ur sig/ava combo to DS :thumbsup:

when i play with or against hisoka on jump force i think of ur profile....he has decent moves, so does the super ninja turtle guy / ant king.

Mentioning both of the of those twice was intentional lol, thought that would have been obvious. Berserk was the first Anime I ever watched and it is a masterpiece. The manga is on another level and I’m heartbroken that we’ll likely never see it completed.

We’ll likely never see HxH complete either, so fuck me.
Apr 12 2022 06:56pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 13 2022 11:02am)
Mentioning both of the of those twice was intentional lol, thought that would have been obvious. Berserk was the first Anime I ever watched and it is a masterpiece. The manga is on another level and I’m heartbroken that we’ll likely never see it completed.

We’ll likely never see HxH complete either, so fuck me.

so 1997 berserk? where hes a knight fighting demons, reminds me of a 80's goblin slayer. on ep.4 atm, may as well watch the other 21... says theres only 25 eps?
Apr 13 2022 06:18am
Quote (Cbramgar @ Apr 12 2022 05:56pm)
so 1997 berserk? where hes a knight fighting demons, reminds me of a 80's goblin slayer. on ep.4 atm, may as well watch the other 21... says theres only 25 eps?

That’s the one. It’s short, but it’s good man.

Be warned, it ends abruptly, which is why fans of the series were hyped out of their minds for them to finally start the series back up. Then they went and shit the bed with arguably the worst animation I’ve ever seen for a highly anticipated anime lol.
Apr 14 2022 04:04pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 13 2022 04:18am)
That’s the one. It’s short, but it’s good man.

Be warned, it ends abruptly, which is why fans of the series were hyped out of their minds for them to finally start the series back up. Then they went and shit the bed with arguably the worst animation I’ve ever seen for a highly anticipated anime lol.

knocked out the 25 eps and movie 3, watching the hell scene twice was the only hardcore part of the entire thing, and not very pleasant. but all these nerds calling it a masterpiece must be a millennial thing, cuz i can think of 20 animes that better off hand. The only thing different was they added philosophy to anime. But even for 1997 the drawings and fight scenes looked like 80's stuff or worse. i don't read manga never will. too bad they didn't finish it with guts killing the 5 demon kings. i also did a quick read up on the magna stuff, he kills casko's demon baby and fights 2 demon kings. Demon Slayer is 100x better, i'd rather just watch that anyway. and the new JoJo.
Gold: 128.00
Apr 15 2022 09:15am
Guilty Crown
Deadman Wonderland
Zankyou no Terror
Yuukoku no Moriarty
Psycho-Pass
Steins Gate
Kakegurui
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll