d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Pvp Tourney/wagering On D2r > D2:R
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 30,980.00
Oct 26 2021 10:44pm
Quote (Piwah @ Oct 26 2021 11:48pm)
1 pt mb would be good for fpk team duels

but as for 1v1s, if the sin is just refreshing swirls every 4-5 secs then its going to be a pointless change L

plus 1 pt mb sins = max fireblast sins and since there is no ias cap so far you can spam fireblast super fast xD

max fireblast is how I played my sin back in like 1982 or whenever I played it, tthat shit was mad fun fuck maxing mindblast.

Also,

+1 on druids not being allowed to BO wolves after resummon. Terrible to play against.

This post was edited by TheGreatWalk on Oct 26 2021 10:46pm
Gold: 14,690.00
Oct 26 2021 10:50pm
Quote (TheGreatWalk @ Oct 27 2021 12:44am)
max fireblast is how I played my sin back in like 1982 or whenever I played it, tthat shit was mad fun fuck maxing mindblast.

Also,

+1 on druids not being allowed to BO wolves after resummon. Terrible to play against.

We need more testing to confirm, but I’m leaning towards banning wolves in Druid vs nec (Bear Only). Hard to enforce no BO summons. This is likely to happen on accident more than not. I personally like to re-Bo myself mid duel to ensure it doesn’t run out. Seems unfair to put that limitation against Druids. Easier for Druid to just unhotkey wolves.

As for sins, going to be hard to force 1pt mb, in pubs no one is going to accept that. If anything, maybe people will just be forced to build about iDR and mDR to negate mb spam. That doesn’t fix the fhr issue/no wsg though.

None of the sins except me made it close to finals. I don’t think it’s as bad as people make it out to be for the majority of cases. Will need more testing to confirm.

This post was edited by Azn Masta on Oct 26 2021 10:55pm
Gold: 0.69
Oct 26 2021 10:56pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Oct 27 2021 12:50am)
We need more testing to confirm, but I’m leaning towards banning wolves in Druid vs nec (Bear Only). Hard to enforce no BO summons. This is likely to happen on accident more than not. I personally like to re-Bo myself mid duel to ensure it doesn’t run out. Seems unfair to put that limitation against Druids. Easier for Druid to just unhotkey wolves.

As for sins, going to be hard to force 1pt mb, in pubs no one is going to accept that. Especially not pubs.

Banning wolves is ridiculous. There's counterplay, its just a one-sided matchup. Even on legacy d2, no good druid loses to any necro. WSG impacts NvD, but infact a lot of high level necros don't WSG in NvD. I think you guys are jumping to conclusions too quickly.
Oct 26 2021 10:57pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Oct 27 2021 12:50am)

As for sins, going to be hard to force 1pt mb, in pubs no one is going to accept that. If anything, maybe people will just be forced to build about iDR and mDR

re-boing yourself once in a while is np, even if you get wolves in process, but losing 1-2, then running halfway to andy to resummon + re-bo is just way to fucking l8z

Like, maybe it shouldn't be banned, but we should definitely shame druids who play like that lmao

This post was edited by TheGreatWalk on Oct 26 2021 11:01pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 70%
Oct 26 2021 11:00pm
Quote (TheGreatWalk @ Oct 26 2021 06:57pm)
re-boing yourself once in a while is np, even if you get wolves in process, but losing 1-2, then running halfway to andy to resummon + re-bo is just way to fucking l8z

Half way to Andy?

I didn’t even cross the bridge crybaby

Are you jayceon’s best friend? Cuz he has been gargling you for years while you’re afk

This post was edited by DrFaGgIt on Oct 26 2021 11:01pm
Gold: 1.66
Oct 26 2021 11:01pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Oct 26 2021 09:50pm)

As for sins, going to be hard to force 1pt mb, in pubs no one is going to accept that. If anything, maybe people will just be forced to build about iDR and mDR to negate mb spam. That doesn’t fix the fhr issue/no wsg though.

None of the sins except me made it close to finals. I don’t think it’s as bad as people make it out to be for the majority of cases. Will need more testing to confirm.

While I certainly think more PK needs to happen before wide-reaching decisions are made, I would say that the pool for Assassins in this tournament included some poor contributors for data--such as myself. Some of the people in the tournament have been PK'ing on East/private realms for the past several years, whereas this was my first ever PK since 15 years ago back on legacy.
Oct 26 2021 11:03pm
Quote (DrFaGgIt @ Oct 27 2021 01:00am)
Half way to Andy?

I didn’t even cross the bridge crybaby

Are you jayceon’s best friend? Cuz he has been gargling you for years while you’re afk

don't know who you or jayceon are :(
Gold: 73,105.00
Oct 26 2021 11:05pm
Quote (Azn Masta @ Oct 26 2021 11:50pm)

none of the other sins were pvp players at all, and i doubt they were geared well or camping as much as you were. doesn't prove anything lol.

what we really need are good duelers geared well to test limits, this tourney was just a combination of randos and inexperienced pride dueling.

d2r verison of d2ga would be the perfect way to test, doubt this will happen anytime soon though.

This post was edited by iceydicey on Oct 26 2021 11:07pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 70%
Oct 26 2021 11:06pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Oct 26 2021 07:01pm)
While I certainly think more PK needs to happen before wide-reaching decisions are made, I would say that the pool for Assassins in this tournament included some poor contributors for data--such as myself. Some of the people in the tournament have been PK'ing on East/private realms for the past several years, whereas this was my first ever PK since 15 years ago back on legacy.

15 years you lie

Post #11

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77239828&f=147&o=10

I’ll never understand why ppl afk for a few years and claim 10-15 years afk you’re not the first nor will you be the last.
Quote (TheGreatWalk @ Oct 26 2021 07:03pm)
don't know who you or jayceon are :(

He’s some scrub kid who played hdin named outrank and claims to be your BFF but he’s just a noob modder

Idk you either tho no hard feelings homie
Gold: 25.40
Oct 26 2021 11:06pm
I’d want to see a decent to solid trapper with 174 and oak running amuck. 1 pt wof
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev167891011Next
Add Reply New Topic