d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Blizzard Has No Action To Botting?
Prev156789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 700.01
Oct 19 2021 05:24pm
Quote (xXZyZXx @ Oct 19 2021 06:21pm)
bro ladder hasn’t even started yet lol. but yes they need to get it under control

is NL really that big of a playerbase?

uh yeah. its where all the pvp is

which is most peoples end game

also why are they not monitoring IP activity. and anyone skirting it with vpn's just auto ban.
Gold: 8.00
Oct 19 2021 05:42pm
beautiful! people complaining about bots on a site that is a walking violation of ToS... if you cared about what's "right" you wouldn't even have an account here.

"hey that person isn't allowed to have more things than me!!!!"

if you are complaining about this shit on this site, you are nothing more than a greedy ass loser that can't fucking handle other people being better than you are.

go cry to your mommy about it.

This post was edited by lyosha on Oct 19 2021 05:44pm
Gold: 681.00
Oct 19 2021 05:45pm
I think this only provides benefit. I prefer bot ran baal/chaos games. I prefer high supply of items.
Gold: 899.00
Oct 19 2021 05:45pm
Quote (lyosha @ Oct 19 2021 06:42pm)
beautiful! people complaining about bots on a site that is a walking violation of ToS... if you cared about what's "right" you wouldn't even have an account here.

"hey that person isn't allowed to have more things than me!!!!"

if you are complaining about this shit on this site, you are nothing more than a greedy ass loser.

We now have Cooley’s video with two lawyers saying it doesn’t violate TOS,
Gold: 8.00
Oct 19 2021 05:53pm
Quote (Birini @ Oct 19 2021 04:45pm)
We now have Cooley’s video with two lawyers saying it doesn’t violate TOS,

cool. there are still a ton of people using real world currency to buy FG which in turn they use to buy items, which is against ToS no matter how you try to skate around the fact that this is what everyone is really doing on this site. so if blizz wanted to - then their lawyers would absolutely burry this site with litigation, it wouldn't even matter who's right or wrong.... blizzard has more money, that's all that matters... the cost of litigation would be too much for d2jsp to keep going and they would have to shut down. So Cooley and his two lawyers can sit and spin because what they say does not matter 1 bit.
Gold: 157,655.20
Oct 19 2021 05:59pm
Quote (GreenKingdom @ Oct 19 2021 12:17pm)
there is a private bot going on as we speak at $10/month per accounts. it does almost everything including shopping/hunting IP and your typical magic find routes.

it sucks but it is what it is i guess.

i personally don't bot because i'm enjoying the grind and love magic finding my own 8man games . forum gold is a bonus but not my main source of focus. thanks to crypto!

there is no $10 a month bot lol. no one is going to sell a subscription to a bot for that amount
Gold: 899.00
Oct 19 2021 06:08pm
Quote (lyosha @ Oct 19 2021 06:53pm)
cool. there are still a ton of people using real world currency to buy FG which in turn they use to buy items, which is against ToS no matter how you try to skate around the fact that this is what everyone is really doing on this site. so if blizz wanted to - then their lawyers would absolutely burry this site with litigation, it wouldn't even matter who's right or wrong.... blizzard has more money, that's all that matters... the cost of litigation would be too much for d2jsp to keep going and they would have to shut down. So Cooley and his two lawyers can sit and spin because what they say does not matter 1 bit.

You seem to be conflating legal principle and malicious prosecution. I’m not sure that helps your argument.
Gold: 2,151.00
Oct 19 2021 08:45pm
Quote (lyosha @ 19 Oct 2021 19:53)

Okay so with this logic...do you also accept that this website literally is a pocket of PAYING CUSTOMERS to blizzard and blizzard has zero reason to care about this websites existence in any way.

In fact everyone always talks about how cheap blizzard is and will never ever invest money to stop botting because this isn't a membership based game, they don't even spend the money on membership based games.

So in what world does your clueless self waste time typing about blizzard burying a website with their lawyers just through endless litigation.

Lawyers cost money and blizzard gains nothing from this place not being here. In fact it would further destroy their reputation targeting arguably their most dedicated pocket of players.

This post was edited by Jakeness on Oct 19 2021 08:46pm
Gold: 2,151.00
Oct 19 2021 08:59pm
Quote (lyosha @ 19 Oct 2021 19:42)

if you are complaining about this shit on this site, you are nothing more than a greedy ass loser that can't fucking handle other people being better than you are.

Wow you're just a complete moron incapable of critical thought in any way.

Trading items for a online currency that has been designed in a way that firmly puts JSP in a virtual "grey" area to avoid breaking rules somehow makes someone saying botting is bad a hypocrite to you?

You literally said if you cared about what is "right" you wouldn't have an account here...

When I signed up I don't remember checking a box that said "I support botting"

In fact I've never seen anyone say anything positive about it...you hear jokes about certain people engaging in it past or present but what can me or others do about other people's life decisions.

Then you go on to say complaining means you are a loser that can't handle someone being better then you lmfao. Dude are you saying people are salty because botters are better then us...yikes man.

You're a JSP hating weirdo that likely lives in a wooden shack in Alabama possibly. Reddit and Blizzard forums really got your mind poisoned bro.

Please go back to school man.

This post was edited by Jakeness on Oct 19 2021 09:01pm
Gold: 1,046.00
Oct 19 2021 09:02pm
what's there to stress out about???
if they make botting legal, then bot.
it will teach you something about algorithms and programming.
way more fun and interesting than mindless grinding.

are you guys gonna complain that Elon musk created self driving cars?? that its unfair how we most humans have to drive but some ppl get to be driven by robot???
come on people. get off your high horse and just adapt to the situation and learn.

This post was edited by nostalja on Oct 19 2021 09:06pm
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev156789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll