d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > Blizzard Has No Action To Botting?
Prev1345679Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 464.88
Oct 19 2021 03:29pm
Quote (Ironfister @ Oct 19 2021 12:29pm)
Pindle is the act5 mob that can drop nearly any item in the game.
Far away from garbage...

nah pindle was nerfed a decade ago
Gold: 5,756.00
Oct 19 2021 04:32pm
Now that an Open Source Maphack is out, we'll probably see many more bots soon.
Gold: 2,151.00
Oct 19 2021 04:40pm
Quote (mki @ 19 Oct 2021 10:46)
Because I will never buy one of their products again after this?

It's funny that everyone takes the cheap shot at this guy making shit post points about how he did buy the game and blizzard doesn't care about one purchase.

We bought this game because it was a legendary part of us growing up.

It was a must purchase for anyone who loved this damn game at any point in their life.

Moving forward, Blizzard is dead to me and should be dead to every single one of you. Legit trash company and there are articles and speculation of a full on rebranding and renaming of the company in the next year or two.

Doesn't matter what they change the name to, they deserve to be abandoned by the masses and making fun of the guy who says he will never give them a dime again is just silly. Its like your bragging that you are planning on supporting blizzard in the future...something way more embarassing to be proud of.
Gold: 2,151.00
Oct 19 2021 04:45pm
Quote (shenk @ 19 Oct 2021 14:44)
how else do item shops have unlimited supply of hrs for sale?

When you say unlimited, do you actually know that. I've never checked out one of these sites.

There never gonna show you an actual inventory ya know.

In all likelihood they know they can fill most "common" orders.

If someone comes along and tries to purchase 25 Ber runes and they only have 14 or 18 then they have to come on JSP with their purchased old school account and dip into their FG stash and pick up a couple more runes to fill the order.

I am not saying I'm more right then you or that you're wrong...

But is what I am saying plausible or you think no way? Can't a website plausibly be operated by 30 poor kids from a 3rd world country playing nonstop and trading to fill orders.

Yes I'm not naive and botting is happening. I'm moreso pushing back on the unlimited supply remark.

This post was edited by Jakeness on Oct 19 2021 04:48pm
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 50%
Oct 19 2021 04:46pm
or they have a simple inventory management system and simply wont sell more than they have available?
Gold: 6,523.00
Oct 19 2021 04:52pm
Quote (Jakeness @ 19 Oct 2021 18:40)
It's funny that everyone takes the cheap shot at this guy making shit post points about how he did buy the game and blizzard doesn't care about one purchase.

It was a must purchase for anyone who loved this damn game at any point in their life.

Moving forward, Blizzard is dead to me and should be dead to every single one of you. Legit trash company and there are articles and speculation of a full on rebranding and renaming of the company in the next year or two.

Doesn't matter what they change the name to, they deserve to be abandoned by the masses and making fun of the guy who says he will never give them a dime again is just silly. Its like your bragging that you are planning on supporting blizzard in the future...something way more embarassing to be proud of.

We've got game ques, server outages, constant client crashes, graphics glitches, the chat only works for spam bots, you can't report the spam bots, and we're on the verge of having rampant hacks in the game.

You're absolutely right and Blizzard should have known that most of the people who would be buying this game are adults.

As a kid I wasn't aware of how important having something like "the ability to report a spam bot" actually working for a game's release...

As an adult, I just see how careless and sloppy this company is.

They truly don't care about their customers.

We bought into their pump and dump and now we're left holding the bag of poop.

I can't wait to see their Q3 earnings report because I know they got a lot of people with this scam...

And when the earnings report is good I'll say "Great job wallstreet, you screwed us again!"
Gold: 2,701.50
Oct 19 2021 04:56pm
botting in a way is actually good for blizzard since every time they ban the botters more license will be purchased again..
Gold: 68.83
Oct 19 2021 04:58pm
Quote (Jakeness @ Oct 19 2021 03:40pm)

lol tldr
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 50%
Oct 19 2021 05:01pm
i botted in d2L

i'd bot in d2r

fuck your high prices , bring on the bots!
Gold: 0.36
Oct 19 2021 05:02pm
I wanna bot
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Closed New Topic New Poll