d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Nana's Dclone 80% Guarantee Walk Thread4
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,622.00
Oct 18 2021 03:59pm
Yes, why is it hard for you to organize 30, 40 people on a walk when others are able to get double that number of people on the same IP?

Why would someone buy into your FOUR SOJ entry walk, NOT Guaranteed an anni, AND have a big chance the walk going to be cancelled??

Doesn't sound like a good deal does it?

Gold: 1,622.00
Oct 18 2021 04:01pm
By the way,

You didn't specify if the walk is being cancelled, the ringers will get the SOJs back....

It's not written there guys, so GL expecting your SOJ back if the walk is cancelled this time :)

Someone has a history of going with the fine print
Gold: 6,230.00
Oct 18 2021 04:03pm
This walk is cancelled and I will not be attempting future walks until mods resolve s/a. I thought that we might have it resolved by now, but, so it goes.

Too many people trying to sabotage the walk, additionally

This post was edited by NanaEverlasting on Oct 18 2021 04:04pm
Gold: 3,972.00
Oct 18 2021 04:33pm
I don't know a lot about dclone walks and I'm new to this all. But I was in a walk yesterday, organised with 1 soj buy in and we had 87 confirmed games for 87 different individuals out of a total 98 contributors.

So it does sound kinda weird when you guys can't guarantee 30 ppl a game with a buy in of 4 sojs.

Again I'm new to everything and was pretty much guided through my first walk yesterday.
Gold: 26,024.95
Oct 18 2021 04:35pm
Like ... You will destroy any respect you gained over the past month for a few soj's in your stash. Im so confused. You know what the right thing is to do. You are choosing NOT to do it and allowing the situation to get worse.
I can't fucking understand how a person can be this greedy. Do the right thing. Gain what little amount of trust you can get back from this shit show.

You'd think when so many people are trying to tell you that YOU are in the wrong, that you'd stop and actually consider being wrong.
Gold: 2,806.99
Oct 18 2021 05:04pm
Quote (NanaEverlasting @ Oct 18 2021 02:24pm)
Have you seen the shit I have to put up with in all these threads? Even if I was guaranteed them, I could do better than spending 12+hrs for 17 SoJs. At this point, it is for the community that I am taking on this role, for the people who have supported & want me to continue.

I would love to give up 12+ hours of my time (for the community ;) ) for 17-27 SOJ's, at 1.4kfg each it's still 23,800-37,800fg which is roughly $700-$1,000 at JSP fg rates from donating, where can I sign up for this?

This seems to be a shietshow but I'll still bin a slot for 100fg if you'd like.
Oct 18 2021 05:16pm
Quote (Matt420_Sweet @ 18 Oct 2021 15:35)
Like ... You will destroy any respect you gained over the past month for a few soj's in your stash. Im so confused. You know what the right thing is to do. You are choosing NOT to do it and allowing the situation to get worse.
I can't fucking understand how a person can be this greedy. Do the right thing. Gain what little amount of trust you can get back from this shit show.

You'd think when so many people are trying to tell you that YOU are in the wrong, that you'd stop and actually consider being wrong.

What exactly is the right thing to do here, in your opinion? Because right now, I have an outstanding S/A against me that says that they don't want anything from me, just to drag my name.
Gold: 26,024.95
Oct 18 2021 05:21pm
Quote (NanaEverlasting @ Oct 18 2021 04:16pm)
What exactly is the right thing to do here, in your opinion? Because right now, I have an outstanding S/A against me that says that they don't want anything from me, just to drag my name.

The right thing to do is honor the agreement you made after the second poll.

Instead you deleted it like it never happened and told us to fk off.

And the only reason the S/A is still open because you fked up and didn't set the rules before the run. It was out fault for buying in without checking but also your fault for "forgetting" to set the rule.

You know exactly what you are doing and that is the sad part.
Oct 18 2021 05:30pm
Quote (Matt420_Sweet @ 18 Oct 2021 16:21)

And the only reason the S/A is still open because you fked up and didn't set the rules before the run. It was out fault for buying in without checking but also your fault for "forgetting" to set the rule.

I told people to fuck off because they were ruining the integrity of what I was trying to do, that is, sniff out leakers. After wasting so much time in the previous week trying to root them out, I've learned that there are a lot of people who want to see me fail and are doing their best to ensure that is the case.

I have NOT been contacted about this by anyone seeking to make reconciliation of any sort, I have been left out of the loop as to what discussions are being had about the situation in the former groups, and have zero communication from anyone but what is posted publicly in threads with lots of hostility.

I have been waiting for the people I was working with to discuss this with me, but last I heard from one of them they were in the hospital and the other is travelling internationally.
Gold: 2,806.99
Oct 18 2021 05:32pm
Quote (Matt420_Sweet @ Oct 18 2021 04:21pm)

You should also mention how she tries to constantly act victimized as if she did nothing wrong nor is she greedy but it's all for the community and that 17-27 sojs are just a small tip for "12+ hours of work" that aren't even worth her time, just like how her last walk posts asked for 750fg reserve or 1 soj (total 4 soj buyin) and if the run got called off for any reason or anyone leaked ip she would be keeping all the fg and/or 1 soj from 31 people for the walk failing, it just paints a bad picture here.

I understand wanting to make a profit from something you do but asking for such large amounts and trying to play it off as a grace for the community is just wrong.

I'd still like to bin a slot for 100fg, if starting today I'll do 200fg, deal?
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll