d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Nana's Dclone 80% Guarantee Walk Thread4
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,730.00
Oct 17 2021 11:34pm
update: Removed the anti-leak penalty, you will receive full refunds if we don't walk, but you'll have wasted 3-5hours. Administrative cut reduced by 50% in addition. I am also still not going to touch any rings, as will be the seller.

Quick Facts:
80% Game Guarantee: 4 SoJ for 1 Game, each person may purchase up to 4 games (for multiboxers)
Monday October 18th @ 6pm EST, no later than 10pm EST finish
If we do not have games for 80% of our spots, we will not walk.
Sign-Up Form: https://forms.gle/wmiZVJ6FVXvRxP5Q7

You may or may not be selected to participate in the walk for any or no reason whatsoever. Sign-up priority goes to those who have been subjected to my vetting process, regardless of order of sign-ups.

Coordinator/Seller Disclosure:
There is a current Scam Accusation against me. This dispute has not reached a resolution yet, though I have provided mediators with my full cooperation and evidence. Every single person involved in the walk in question received at least 1 Anni per 4 SoJ buy-in. They profited, but failed to fully understand the conditions upon which the run was coordinated. Please read this post carefully and understand the terms of participating in my walk. Currently, they allege that I broke an agreement--an agreement that never happened. At the time, I tried to compromise out of good will, but they responded to this with hostility.

In the event of a successful walk, 50% of SoJ are divided amongst coordinators and sellers. The remaining 50% are put to auction and proceeds are distributed to the ringers, weighted by buy-in amount.
If you aren't ok with this, don't buy-in.

^Penguins0690 @ 17 Oct 2021 19:50
I'll hold sojs :)
[...]

Guaranteed Games:
Spots for 32 games, we try to get those for 3 hours, or we walk 30 minutes after we hit 26. If we don't hit 26 in 3 hours everyone gets a full refund.

Thread for information and discussion of my walks: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=86914442

Basic Terms:
9-31 Ringers (for a total of 32 games) will be accepted in order to guarantee Diablo walking (128 Stone of Jordan)
The threshold-to-walk is 80%--if we have filled 26 games, we walk.

If you are providing SoJs, you are a 'Ringer.' I am 'Coordinator,' and is the 'Seller'
I will be keeping extensive screen shots, archived text channels and logs of transactions.
Additionally, I will have detailed information in a spreadsheet. All of this will be provided as relevant to the relevant parties, esp. to mediators.

Attempts will be made to start the process of the Walk no later than 6pm EST and finish no later than 10pm EST.

This walk has no assurance that you will be able to receive help killing DClone. It is highly recommended that you are able to kill it yourself in your guaranteed games, and that if you are unable to do so, you are accepting this at your own risk. You can find trustworthy individuals to help kill your DClone easily on the Discord & on d2jsp.

Walk Rules:
1.) Read the plan in its entirety. You will be held to following the given instructions, and failure to do so may result in the walk's failure and your personal forfeiture of your ring buy-in.
2.) Don't cause issues in the Discord. With many Ringers in the chat (and even more people who are trying to get into the run before hand) it is very difficult to keep communications clean & clear. Personal attacks, slurs, hate, and general assholery may face message deletions and a warning. Thereafter, you will be muted. Circumventing the mute via PMs will result in your ejection from the Discord & all future runs.
3.) Do not leak the IP. Confirmed leaks will result in the current walk IP being cancelled, and the leakers banned from future walks. Leakers will not receive a refund.
4.) Once the IP is posted, no personal refunds will be given if you have to leave or etc. This means that if you need to leave, your cat is on fire, etc., you will not receive a refund.

The Plan:
1. Fill out the form and wait for 5:30pm EST, at which point I will begin processing Ringers.
3. You get the Ringer role after trading SoJs, giving you access to the private channel where the IP will be posted.
4. Test Game: Everyone will post game IPs into a form. Using this sample, I will decide on a run IP--usually the one that is most submitted or on an ideal subnet.
5. When the IP is posted, a 180 minute timer starts.
5a. In order for us to walk, we need 26 games.
5b. In previous walks, some unknown variables lead to some people being able to find games on the target IP easier than others. There is no way for us to guarantee every person finds a game on their own.
5c. In order to reach the 26-games threshold, you are encourage to give your game to another Ringer (see 5d*), then continue searching.
5d. When you Find a game, report it to the channel and find someone who needs the game. PM the coordinator with who you are giving the game to. The game receiver must confirm they were able to join the game.
6. Seller will sell SOJs until walk, either 30 minutes after guaranteed games are filled OR at 10pm EST, whichever is sooner.

Leaks:
If you have rock solid evidence of the IP being leaked by someone, you may provide this to the coordinator. This information will be reviewed, and that person will be blacklisted from future runs. If your personal evidence leads to the leaker being successfully held accountable, you will receive the leaker's SoJ buy-in as thanks.

This post was edited by NanaEverlasting on Oct 17 2021 11:35pm
Gold: 51,644.00
Oct 17 2021 11:35pm
LOL
Gold: 15,305.00
Oct 17 2021 11:36pm
Don’t sign up for this scam
Gold: 38,027.00
Oct 17 2021 11:37pm
Bumping this. Sadly couldn't participate in due to the working hours time window.

This post was edited by akaielf on Oct 17 2021 11:41pm
Gold: 300.00
the fleece artist is back

just buy unid anni

this bullshit needs to be addressed asap

This post was edited by ArtyFan on Oct 17 2021 11:37pm
Gold: 26,770.00
guaranteed.... well..... 80% anyhow
Gold: 60.00