d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Kyrie Won't Play At All Until He's Vaccinated
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Oct 12 2021 04:20pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Oct 12 2021 06:16pm)
What is misinformed about that study, actually curious.

I do not have an underlying condition. I spoke to my doctor at my last checkup and given my specifics (age) and the information about the vaccine he told me my natural immunity was stronger and had a longer shelf life. Now he also said this doesn’t mean if I didn’t get the vaccine that I should go out and get Covid but given I’ve already had it twice he said my protection was already higher than a vaccinated individual.

The idea that the vaccine is right for everyone (aside from those with health conditions) is not a fair statement.

So did he tell you straight up not to get the vaccine? Because from what you just said, he didn’t.

But from what you said a minute ago, he did.
Gold: 3,360.00
Oct 12 2021 04:21pm
Quote (FunkDoc @ Oct 12 2021 05:20pm)
So did he tell you straight up not to get the vaccine? Because from what you just said, he didn’t.

But from what you said a minute ago, he did.

He told me his recommendation was that I do not get the vaccine this year and we revisit the discussion next year.

Do you want his number? Christ.
Oct 12 2021 04:24pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Oct 12 2021 06:21pm)
He told me his recommendation was that I do not get the vaccine this year and we revisit the discussion next year.

Do you want his number? Christ.

Lol why are you so antsy

You’re not really forthcoming with the situation because every time you explain it, the story seems to morph a bit.

Anyways for like the final time, sorry to hear you caught Covid twice and I wish you all the best. Good luck.

Back to the topic at hand - Kyrie is a clown lol 🤡
Gold: 3,360.00
Oct 12 2021 04:26pm
Quote (FunkDoc @ Oct 12 2021 05:24pm)
Lol why are you so antsy

You’re not really forthcoming with the situation because every time you explain it, the story seems to morph a bit.

Anyways for like the final time, sorry to hear you caught Covid twice and I wish you all the best. Good luck.

Back to the topic at hand - Kyrie is a clown lol 🤡

I’m not sorry, it was weaker than a sinus infection.

I’m not morphing anything but trying to give you insight on my situation because as I mentioned I believe we should all make our own decision on the matter instead of being bullied into it.

Back to the topic, first time I’ve respected Kyrie for keeping to his morals, hope he doesn’t sway.
Oct 12 2021 04:29pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Oct 12 2021 06:26pm)
I’m not sorry, it was weaker than a sinus infection.

I’m not morphing anything but trying to give you insight on my situation because as I mentioned I believe we should all make our own decision on the matter instead of being bullied into it.

Back to the topic, first time I’ve respected Kyrie for keeping to his morals, hope he doesn’t sway.

Kyrie is way too hard headed and self absorbed/selfish in general to sway, I wouldn’t worry about that lol.
Gold: 4,672.00
Oct 12 2021 08:05pm
Wasn't it Gruden who called him a pussy faggot? Can't remember
Gold: 15.00
Oct 12 2021 08:06pm
Why are we forcing vaccines onto others???

You get your vaccine, make sure your family gets it and that’s it. Protect you and your family and let other people worry about themselves.

Continue to educate, try to persuade but FORCING this shit onto someone is just wrong in so many levels and definitely wrong for what this country stands for….fuck Biden too. He is just as dumb as Trump. We need some real leaders in this country.
Gold: 15,896.00
Oct 13 2021 07:31am
i got jabbed twice and going for 3rd at winter, flu shot too. had no problems, wasn't even nervous about it. i don't get ppl who don't trust science, must be smarter than scientists i guess LOL
Gold: 0.00
Oct 13 2021 07:59am
Quote (CiroC @ Oct 12 2021 10:06pm)
Why are we forcing vaccines onto others???

You get your vaccine, make sure your family gets it and that’s it. Protect you and your family and let other people worry about themselves.

Continue to educate, try to persuade but FORCING this shit onto someone is just wrong in so many levels and definitely wrong for what this country stands for….fuck Biden too. He is just as dumb as Trump. We need some real leaders in this country.

Because unvaccinated people are fueling Coronavirus variants, which is allowing it to continue to stick around longer.

It's a bit mind blowing how people have taken vaccines throughout life, many of them. Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years, even vaccine mandates for kids to go to school, for teachers to teach in public schools, etc. Now all of a sudden it's an issue? That's 2021 for you, people educate themselves with social media.
Gold: 79,366.46
Oct 13 2021 08:34am
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 13 2021 09:59am)
Because unvaccinated people are fueling Coronavirus variants, which is allowing it to continue to stick around longer.

It's a bit mind blowing how people have taken vaccines throughout life, many of them. Vaccines have been around for hundreds of years, even vaccine mandates for kids to go to school, for teachers to teach in public schools, etc. Now all of a sudden it's an issue? That's 2021 for you, people educate themselves with social media.

They're turning the damn frogs gay!
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll