d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Kyrie Won't Play At All Until He's Vaccinated
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,360.00
Oct 12 2021 01:20pm
Quote (Harasmussen @ Oct 12 2021 02:09pm)
Everyone can transmit covid, lol

Ding ding ding.

Treating unvaccinated individuals who abide by testing and social distancing standards any differently than vaccinated individuals makes zero sense.
Gold: 79,366.46
Oct 12 2021 01:22pm
Quote (Harasmussen @ Oct 12 2021 03:09pm)
Everyone can transmit covid, lol

True, but not everyone can at an elite level.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2021 01:49pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Oct 12 2021 03:20pm)
Ding ding ding.

Treating unvaccinated individuals who abide by testing and social distancing standards any differently than vaccinated individuals makes zero sense.

Ummm, not quite lol.

Vaccinated individuals have a reduced chance of getting it, and in the case they do get it they have a much lower chance of serious symptoms or being hospitalized.

It's not that complicated, vaccines aren't new. They've been around for hundreds of years and none of them have been 100% effective with this one being no different.
Gold: 10.00
Oct 12 2021 01:52pm
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 12 2021 03:49pm)
Ummm, not quite lol.

Vaccinated individuals have a reduced chance of getting it, and in the case they do get it they have a much lower chance of serious symptoms or being hospitalized.

It's not that complicated, vaccines aren't new. They've been around for hundreds of years and none of them have been 100% effective with this one being no different.

Rs it’s absolutely amazing in a pathetic and hideous way how this still needs to spelled out to some people word for word almost 2 years into this thing.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2021 01:56pm
Quote (FunkDoc @ Oct 12 2021 03:52pm)
Rs it’s absolutely amazing in a pathetic and hideous way how this still needs to spelled out to some people word for word almost 2 years into this thing.

That University of Facebook degree has people thinking they know what they're talking about.

Same people that failed science class in high school and do manual labor now think they know than scientists and doctors that have devoted their entire lives to this stuff.
Oct 12 2021 02:05pm
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 12 2021 03:56pm)
That University of Facebook degree has people thinking they know what they're talking about.

Same people that failed science class in high school and do manual labor now think they know than scientists and doctors that have devoted their entire lives to this stuff.

Since day 1 of the pandemic I’ve gotten all of my Covid information from my family doctor who is the Head of Medicine at one of the largest hospitals in the province (Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga ON CA). Anybody who is actually retarded enough to not get medical information from a medical professional, well, we know what happens. I knew from the get go there was going to be so much misinformation and I was bang on with how many people were going to be so scared of the pandemic they would cope by pretending it’s not real.
Oct 12 2021 02:31pm
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 12 2021 02:49pm)
Ummm, not quite lol.

Actually the CDC stated last week this “vaccine” doesn’t have much of an effect in transmission as once thought BUT does reduce the risk for hospitalization if you get Covid.

That said, most NBA athletes are in peak physical form (unless they play in PHI) AND 90% of the hospitalizations have been for 60+ with health issues.

So again, how does Kyrie Invings status affect anyone but himself if he is being tested and following social distance guidelines?

Link: Viral loads same in vaccinated and unvaccinated.
https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20211001/Similar-viral-load-in-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-individuals-infected-with-SARS-CoV-2-Delta-variant.aspx

Let me know what other bullshit you want to spread.

This post was edited by Xx Shin3d0wn xX on Oct 12 2021 02:43pm
Gold: 0.38
Oct 12 2021 02:44pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Oct 12 2021 01:31pm)
Actually the CDC stated last week this “vaccine” doesn’t have much of an effect in transmission as once thought BUT does reduce the risk for hospitalization if you get Covid.

That said, most NBA athletes are in peak physical form (unless they play in PHI) AND 90% of the hospitalizations have been for 60+ with health issues.

So again, how does Kyrie Invings status affect anyone but himself if he is being tested and following social distance guidelines?

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20211001/Similar-viral-load-in-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-individuals-infected-with-SARS-CoV-2-Delta-variant.aspx

holy shit CDC is still stating the same thing they stated a year ago?
Oct 12 2021 03:39pm
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Oct 12 2021 04:31pm)

You’re actually wrong and I recommend you carefully looking up what your claiming.

I also like how you put the “vaccine” in quotations. Let me guess it’s not a real vaccine because mRNA lol.

Looking forward to your response, not really though.

Get right lol.
Oct 12 2021 03:43pm
Quote (FunkDoc @ Oct 12 2021 04:39pm)
You’re actually wrong and I recommend you carefully looking up what your claiming.

I also like how you put the “vaccine” in quotations. Let me guess it’s not a real vaccine because mRNA lol.

Looking forward to your response, not really though.

Get right lol.

I said “vaccine” because a traditional vaccine protects from the virus in question or kills it off, not diminishes symptoms. I don’t give a fuck about mRNA as I’m not a scientist. I do however think the vaccine is a good idea for SOME, but forcing it makes no sense for some portions of the population (young, healthy, already exposed, health issues). Some issues are not one size fits all.

Why don’t you enlighten me in what I’m so wrong in since I’m only using information from the CDC and peer reviewed studies, should I be using word of mouth as my guide?

This post was edited by Xx Shin3d0wn xX on Oct 12 2021 03:50pm
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll