d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Softcore 2021+ >
Service
> Nana's Private Dclone Walk#3
12310Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 6,730.00
Oct 11 2021 02:35am
Thread for information and discussion of my walks: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=86914442

Previous Walks:
10/7/21: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=86826110 The first D2R Walk on d2JSP. At your own risk walk. Out of 42 Ringers, 31 received games.. I planned & coordinated this walk with as the seller.
10/8/21: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=86935584 My 2nd Walk: 42/42 ringers received games in this guaranteed walk. I planned & coordinated this walk with as the seller.
10/10/21: I officiated and consulted for a private walk that was successful.

These first few walks, and taught us a lot about how both the walks work and how d2jsp users use and abuse the walks. Unfortunately, while we were able to perform a walk with every Ringer receiving a game, it required a gargantuan effort that was also exploited by leakers. Taking this into account, there are several adjustments to this walk.

Basic Terms:
42 Ringers will be accepted in order to guarantee Diablo walking (126 Stone of Jordan) This is 3 SOJ per Ringer
The threshold-to-walk is 70%--if 70% of Ringers have found a game after ninety minutes, we walk.

If you are providing SoJs, you are a 'Ringer.' I will be both the seller & coordinator this run.
I will be keeping extensive screen shots, archived text channels and logs of transactions.
Additionally, I will have detailed information in a spreadsheet. All of this will be provided as relevant to the relevant parties, esp. to mediators.

Your spot is only guaranteed after you have followed the plan's instructions and I have received 3 Stone of Jordan from you.
If less than 70% of ringers have found a game, the walk is cancelled and SoJs will be refunded.
Attempts will be made to start the process of the Walk no later than 7pm EST and finish no later than 9pm EST.
This walk has no assurance that you will be able to receive help killing DClone. It is highly recommended that you are able to kill it yourself, and that if you are unable to do so, you are accepting this at your own risk. You can find trustworthy individuals to help kill your DClone easily on the Discord & on d2jsp.

Walk Rules:
1.) Read the plan in its entirety. You will be held to following the given instructions, and failure to do so may result in the walk's failure and your personal forfeiture of your ring buy-in.
2.) Don't cause issues in the Discord. With 42 Ringers in the chat (and even more people who are trying to get into the run before hand) it is very difficult to keep communications clean & clear. Personal attacks, slurs, hate, and general assholery may face message deletions and a warning. Thereafter, you will be muted. Circumventing the mute via PMs will result in your ejection from the Discord & all future runs.
3.) Do not leak the IP. Confirmed leaks will result in the current walk IP being cancelled, and the leakers banned from future walks.
4.) Once the IP is posted, no personal refunds will be given except in the situation where less than 30 Ringers have a game after ninety minutes. This means that if you need to leave, your cat is on fire, etc., you will not receive a refund. Of course, if the entire run is cancelled or delayed, all Ringers will be eligible for refund.

The Plan:
1. PM me the following information after 6pm EST but before 7pm EST: (Attempts to PM me earlier than this may result in your message being deleted, my Inbox being full, or just plain ignored. I am sifting through hundreds of PMs a day about this walk which takes time.)

d2jsp User Name:
B.Net BattleTag:
Character Name:
Discord User Tag:

Example:

d2jsp User Name: NanaEverlasting
B.Net BattleTag: Lily#12703
Character Name: NanaEverlasting
Discord User Tag: NanaEverlasting#1409

2. Between 6pm and 7pm EST, I will reply to the message above with a game name. I will record the trade with /whois and /whoami clearly visible.

3. You get the Ringer role after trading SoJs, giving you access to the private channel where the IP will be posted.

4. Test Game: Everyone will post game IPs into a form. Using this sample, I will decide on a run IP--usually the one that is most submitted or on an ideal subnet.

5. When the IP is posted, a ninety-minute timer starts.
5a. In order for us to walk, we need 30 Ringers to claim a game.
5b. In previous walks, some unknown variables lead to some people being able to find games on the target IP easier than others. There is no way for us to guarantee every person finds a game on their own.
5c. In order to reach the 30 Ringers-with-games threshold, you are encourage to give your game to another Ringer (see 5d*), then continue searching.
5c.a. In the event that we are not able to reach the 30 Ringers-with-games threshold on time, I will tabulate the number of Ringers who have received a game from another player, and the Ringers who have given a game to another player. Each game confirmed to be received by another Ringer will give the finder 1 share of the pool.(*) Receiving a game nullifies all shares.
5d. When you Find a game, report it to the channel and find a Ringer who does not have a game. PM the coordinator who you are giving the game to. The game receiver must confirm they were able to join the game.

6. Seller will sell SOJs until walk.

The Pool:
Nothing prevented Ringers in previous walks from simply not contributing until a game was issued to them in order to meet the minimum threshold to walk--worse, Ringers could hoard runs >and< take a game. The Pool offers a reason for Ringers to share games in addition the pressure for games to be shared for the walk to happen. The Pool consists of the proceeds from two auctions. The public excess SoJ auction posted on d2jsp one hour after the walk, and the simultaneous Seller's unID Anni auction. 50% of the proceeds are split evenly amongst shareholders according to their number of shares--that is, ringers who contribute more games will receive a larger share. The remaining 50% of the proceeds are taken as a fee for the Seller&Coordinator.

Leaks:
If you have rock solid evidence of the IP being leaked by someone, you may provide this to the coordinator. This information will be reviewed, and that person will be blacklisted from future runs.

This post was edited by NanaEverlasting on Oct 11 2021 02:42am
Gold: 1,011,295.00
Oct 11 2021 02:36am
I'm in again :angel:
Gold: 7,516.75
bin a spot
Gold: 25,904.95
Im in
Gold: 253,685.00