d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > D2:R Softcore 2021+ >
Service
> Private Dclone Walk #2: Guaranteed Game Edition
12310Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 6,730.00
Oct 8 2021 08:35pm
previous thread: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=86919150

Due to leakers/Blizzard servers/whatever, we were not able to get enough games. We need a few people to fill spots for the people who left. Post in this thread, and I will get you into the Discord. I will try to get SOJS from ppl in the order they post. You are not guaranteed a spot until you follow all instructions and have traded SOJS to seller.

My PM box will be spammed. I am going in order of posts in this thread for spots. Please don't spam my PM box unnecessarily.

Iceydicey is doing this to try and get as many people as possible an Anni charm fairly and for the buy-in price of 3 SoJs. With that in mind, we have created the below system to be transparent and fair as possible. If you see any problem with this arrangement, please let us know.

For simplicity, if you are someone who is providing 3 SoJs, you are a 'Ringer.' Iceydicey is the 'Seller.' I am the coordinator.

d2jsp profile link of our seller, Iceydicey, a 2004 with 130k+ FG: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=151048

As well, I am keeping extensive logs of everything & mediators will have free access to said logs, so that any SA case that needs to be resolved will be done so quickly and with rock-solid evidence.

The Plan: (Read this plan in its entirety before buying-in for a spot. You will be held to following the given instructions. If you sabotage or undermine the walk in any way, you will be blacklisted from future walks.)
1. You post in this thread, and we will give Ringer slots to people in that first-come first-served basis.
2. You verify your Discord user tag by PMing the coordinator on d2jsp with your Discord user tag (example: NanaEverlasting#1409).
3. You will then message the seller for game info to trade SoJs. Remember to state your d2jsp username when entering the seller's game.
4. You get the Ringer role after trading SoJs to seller. Seller will assign the Ringer role to access the private channel.

5. Test Game: Everyone will post game IPs into a private channel. They will not be able to see anyone else's IP. Seller will decide on either a Subnet or specific IP that has collisions to become the Walk IP.

6. When Ringers are notified of the IP target, a one hour timer starts.

6a. In order for us to walk, we need to distribute one game to every single Ringer.
6b. In our first walk, some unknown variable (due to Google/Blizzard's set-up, that we are not privvy to) lead to some people being able to find games on the target octet easier than others. There is no way for us to guarantee every person finds a game on their own.
6c. If a Ringer finds a game, they may opt to stop looking for games and hold that game. It will be considered their guaranteed game. However, it is easier for someone who gets a game to find a second game, so we have the following option as well.
6d. Notify the coordinator that you wish to keep looking for games. The game will then be assigned to a random Ringer, who will be PM'd by the game finder the User and Password. They will then join the game and verify the IP. If it is a match with the Walk IP, they can claim the game. The Ringer who found the game will then continue to look for games, or, wait for a game to be assigned to them.

7. When you have a game, you react to a specific message in the Ringer channel.

8. If the one hour timer comes to an end without every single Ringer reacting to the message, we do not walk. All Ringers will then be eligible to receive their 3 SoJ back and to leave the walk, if they don't have time to continue.

8a. This means that if leak the IP the group isn't getting people in, we won't walk. Don't give the IP out.
8b. We will then fill any spots that emptied due to Ringers leaving via refund.
8c. We will go back to step 3, and attempt to walk again on a new IP.

8d. If every Ringer reacts to the message before the one hour timer has elapsed, we will walk on that IP when the hour has elapsed. In the time remaining, Ringers will be able to vote on whether or not we release the IP to d2jsp charitably. If we do, we will wait a bit longer before walking.

9. Seller will sell SOJs until walk.

10. Excess SoJ will be auctioned in a one-batch one-hour auction thread. This auction will start at 1 fg and all of d2jsp may bid on it. The amount that this auction sells for will be divided up amongst all Ringers. Every single Ringer will receive this excess SoJ payout.

10a. For disclosure, last walk, Iceydicey won the last walk auction themselves to then re-sell the SoJ at a fair price to help more people get their own Anni's. However, they will be sold to highest bidder after one-hour, no matter who it is, at whatever price it is.

Caveats:
1.) There is no way to actually prevent people from releasing the IP, other than to be willing to call off the walk if the Ringers aren't getting games.
2.) Buying into this includes the risk that we do not walk due to people hoarding games, and we will refund your SoJs. It will have been a waste of time. Don't hoard games.

Leaks:
If you have rock solid evidence of the IP being leaked by someone, you may provide this to the coordinator. This information will be reviewed and you will be blacklisted from future runs.
Gold: 349.00
Oct 8 2021 08:35pm
you'd have to be insane to participate in this
Gold: 978.00
Oct 8 2021 08:36pm
Quote (Godinstar @ Oct 9 2021 03:35pm)
you'd have to be insane to participate in this

why tho
Gold: 13,670.00
Oct 8 2021 08:37pm
20fg reported for scamming
Gold: 134,062.81
Warn: 10%
Oct 8 2021 08:37pm
big oof
Gold: 2,141.00
Oct 8 2021 08:38pm
I'm in but I don't have any soj's. Can I leverage my fg to participate and help out?
Gold: 53,694.62
All i can see is:

You sell sojs for us.
Gold: 3,366.00
uh oh
Gold: 13,386.00
in - and please accept my apology.

This post was edited by Lifesong on Oct 8 2021 08:38pm
Gold: 998.30
Quote (NanaEverlasting @ Oct 8 2021 09:35pm)
previous thread:

6a. In order for us to walk, we need to distribute one game to every single Ringer.

you'll never consistently walk games like this. not everyone is gonna get in. you're delusional.
Go Back To D2:R Softcore 2021+ Topic List
12310Next
Closed New Topic