d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Serious Questions
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 10 2021 02:22pm
Okay; First time ever being here hahaha; but I legit got a couple questions about something……

Okay so here it goes….
I am 27 and my wife of 5 years is 35…..
I met her when I was 22 and she already was married for 9 years and has 4 kids from another marriage…. from the jump everything was cool and all types of stuff, but as we got more into our marriage and a couple bumps in the road so far she has slept with 3 other dudes and tried to get pregnant from 2 of them…..

So even though it took me some time I left her for awhile and then like a dumbass I came crawling back 😂…..

So my real question is…. I have been back for 3 weeks so far and it’s like….. I have a full time job working 60+ hours a week and etc etc….. but then this women when I get home and I’m tired or some shit gets upset because I need my sleep…. This is because she can’t sleep like I can or whatever, but it’s annoying because she doesn’t work and I do…. I pay the bills etc…. Then it’s like the women won’t “Please Me” only when she is in the mood? It just doesn’t make any sense tbh…. Because I know how she was when she went with other dudes…..

So main question is…..

Why am I still here even after she belittles me and makes me feel like shit… then when I think everything is going good and then something so small makes her snap? Like me asking oh well why don’t you do this for me or that for me????

Someone help.

Thanks!
Gold: 8,848.69
Oct 10 2021 09:59pm
You're there because you care about her and want it to work. The truth is, you deserve a million times better, and whilst you are still with her you are not going to meet the woman who will respect AND love you enough to NOT cheat, and to NOT make you feel like shit about yourself.
If she's snapping about small stuff she's not happy, and judging by the fact it's ONLY been 3 weeks it's not going to get any better, just worse. You need to get out and stay out. Go meet someone worthy of your time - you're still young!
Oct 17 2021 11:22am
Quote (Porce @ Oct 10 2021 11:59pm)
You're there because you care about her and want it to work. The truth is, you deserve a million times better, and whilst you are still with her you are not going to meet the woman who will respect AND love you enough to NOT cheat, and to NOT make you feel like shit about yourself.
If she's snapping about small stuff she's not happy, and judging by the fact it's ONLY been 3 weeks it's not going to get any better, just worse. You need to get out and stay out. Go meet someone worthy of your time - you're still young!

Yeah; so today the dogs had an accident on the carpet so I am cleaning the carpet and stuff and then I go to ask her something and she is doing the speak to text thing, but I needed my answer kinda like right then and there so I went to ask it and she got all upset about how I spoke when she was trying to do a speak to text thing and then she gets up and goes outside. I so badly just want to say. Look bitch I work 60+ hours a week and the only day off I get I am sitting here catering to your fucking animals and everything. It’s just so disgusting and it’s like my entire pay check goes into her account and then I have to ask to get a pack of cigarettes or some shit. Well news flash I already spoke it over with my boss and my check this week will go directly into my account, but yet again I know once that is done it’s going to open an entire can I really don’t want to, it I am so done with her treating me this way….

Then; so I drive the car to the job site everyday well this week we are driving two hours out of town and two hours back everyday so I said hey I would like you to drive me to the office in the morning (6 mins away) she then says we’ll you should have asked someone to pick you up so my response was hey are those roller blades still in the car she says yes and I said well I will get myself to work in the morning… it’s like bitch you don’t work you don’t do anything besides sit on your ass all day at home and fucking watch TikTok. It’s like she isn’t even putting out anymore… right now it’s been 9 days since anything. No kiss no how was work no anything just bitch bitch and more bitching. Thank you for this response I wish I would have seen this earlier when it was posted, but I been so busy.

Thanks friend! I would love more input I will soon get into a lot more.

Thanks again!
Gold: 113,400.00
Oct 17 2021 12:54pm
leave her she dont deserve if u work hard and she do nothing just leave i beg u leave her !!!!
Gold: 455.10
Oct 18 2021 02:23pm
yeahhhh you need to remove yourself from that situation. when people get back together they can usually pull off a second round of honeymoon phase for awhile but 3 weeks and its already back to normal?

you deserve better, get out ASAP. id consider no contact but i guess that depends on how close to her kids you are =\
Oct 18 2021 02:38pm
Quote (xBx @ Oct 18 2021 04:23pm)
yeahhhh you need to remove yourself from that situation. when people get back together they can usually pull off a second round of honeymoon phase for awhile but 3 weeks and its already back to normal?

you deserve better, get out ASAP. id consider no contact but i guess that depends on how close to her kids you are =\

Very close. That’s what stinks, but yeah I need to do something, but right now I legit absolutely don’t got any family around rn and yeah. It kinda sucks
Oct 18 2021 02:40pm
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 18 2021 03:38pm)
Very close. That’s what stinks, but yeah I need to do something, but right now I legit absolutely don’t got any family around rn and yeah. It kinda sucks

why does your family matter? worried you wont have a support system? if your check is able to support 6 people, you can afford to bounce quickly. if the house is in your name, you could also evict her but that would involve time and some obvious drama.
Oct 18 2021 02:41pm
Quote (xBx @ Oct 18 2021 04:40pm)
why does your family matter? worried you wont have a support system? if your check is able to support 6 people, you can afford to bounce quickly. if the house is in your name, you could also evict her but that would involve time and some obvious drama.

House is not in my name. Also yes, but see my check rn goes into a joint account so it’s like I would have to figure that out too.

I just wish she would start to understand lol.
Oct 18 2021 02:46pm
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 18 2021 03:41pm)
House is not in my name. Also yes, but see my check rn goes into a joint account so it’s like I would have to figure that out too.

I just wish she would start to understand lol.

go open your own account, then have your boss change your direct deposit.
sorry youre in a rough spot =\
side note, she understands. rarely does someone NOT understand what theyre doing. they just dont care.
Gold: 2,300.39
Oct 20 2021 08:30pm
I dealt with something similar in my last relationship a few years back, but without kids.

1. if she does not respect that you're the one making ends meet and constantly belittles you over wanting to sleep, gtfo
2. Nothing wrong with wanting a relationship to work, but that take BOTH people wanting it to work.
3. open another bank account in SOLELY your name, usually costs $20-$25 and they open it same day. get your account number and routing number and take it to your HR or whoever writes your check/dies your pay and update the info.
If all else fails just ask for a paper check and you can cash it at pretty much any bank you have an account with for free, or Wal-mart for $3. Some banks will let you start and account just to cash a check and then deposit into it.
4. I will say, it will suck for a while, but one thing that will help you decide on things is to make a list of all the positives and negatives of the relationship. (do not let her find this list)
5. I commend you for being in a relationship for 5 years with 4 kids that are not your own, and if it was me i would have kicked her to the curb the second she cheated. She will never stop cheating, she will just get better at not getting caught.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll