d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Serious Questions
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 20 2021 09:03pm
Quote (xBx @ Oct 18 2021 04:40pm)
why does your family matter? worried you wont have a support system? if your check is able to support 6 people, you can afford to bounce quickly. if the house is in your name, you could also evict her but that would involve time and some obvious drama.

Not only about my support system and stuff like that it’s just I invested so much shit into what I got going on it’s just!!! Grrrrrr I get mad at myself

Quote (SirCottonman @ Oct 20 2021 10:30pm)
I dealt with something similar in my last relationship a few years back, but without kids.

1. if she does not respect that you're the one making ends meet and constantly belittles you over wanting to sleep, gtfo
2. Nothing wrong with wanting a relationship to work, but that take BOTH people wanting it to work.
3. open another bank account in SOLELY your name, usually costs $20-$25 and they open it same day. get your account number and routing number and take it to your HR or whoever writes your check/dies your pay and update the info.
If all else fails just ask for a paper check and you can cash it at pretty much any bank you have an account with for free, or Wal-mart for $3. Some banks will let you start and account just to cash a check and then deposit into it.
4. I will say, it will suck for a while, but one thing that will help you decide on things is to make a list of all the positives and negatives of the relationship. (do not let her find this list)
5. I commend you for being in a relationship for 5 years with 4 kids that are not your own, and if it was me i would have kicked her to the curb the second she cheated. She will never stop cheating, she will just get better at not getting caught.

Responded to your pm. I thank you more then you every could think for this and your pm. Please respond whenever you’re not busy I don’t want to take time from your schedule because of my problems.

Thank you again
Gold: 455.10
Warn: 10%
Oct 20 2021 09:52pm
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 20 2021 10:03pm)
Not only about my support system and stuff like that it’s just I invested so much shit into what I got going on it’s just!!! Grrrrrr I get mad at myself

Responded to your pm. I thank you more then you every could think for this and your pm. Please respond whenever you’re not busy I don’t want to take time from your schedule because of my problems.

Thank you again

Ill go tell him to hit you back up
Oct 21 2021 04:45pm
Also an update;
Today I got paid….. all went to her account….. I then ask her for $50 and she throws a fit saying all I do is spend money LOL!!!!

Then

I just worked 11 1/2 hours today (full time commercial painter) to have to come home and cook her dinner.

Like wow.
Gold: 3,580.00
Oct 21 2021 05:10pm
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 21 2021 05:45pm)
Also an update;
Today I got paid….. all went to her account….. I then ask her for $50 and she throws a fit saying all I do is spend money LOL!!!!

Then

I just worked 11 1/2 hours today (full time commercial painter) to have to come home and cook her dinner.

Like wow.

Run. No one deserves that shit brotha. Looks like you've gotten some pretty sound advice here. If your SO is nothing but a leech on you and tries to bring you down in the process, run as fast as you can.
Oct 21 2021 05:29pm
Quote (Jimbeaux @ Oct 21 2021 07:10pm)
Run. No one deserves that shit brotha. Looks like you've gotten some pretty sound advice here. If your SO is nothing but a leech on you and tries to bring you down in the process, run as fast as you can.

It’s hard tbh; shit I haven’t shared, but you and I are close I will definitely fill yoy in more….

ANOTHER UPDATE; I cooked dinner tonight just something easy some sloppy Joes, but now not only did I cook and work almost 12 hours now I have to do dishes and also clean the liter box and clean the living room (vacuum etc) then with the kitchen I have to take everything off the counter to then wipe it all down and etc

It’s wild like bruh. It’s 82 degrees out and I been working in the heat and mad tired….

Also (haven’t even been able to shower) like Fook me
Gold: 28,985.69
Oct 22 2021 10:50am
Quote (xWrongSide @ Oct 10 2021 03:22pm)
Okay; First time ever being here hahaha; but I legit got a couple questions about something……

Okay so here it goes….
I am 27 and my wife of 5 years is 35…..
I met her when I was 22 and she already was married for 9 years and has 4 kids from another marriage…. from the jump everything was cool and all types of stuff, but as we got more into our marriage and a couple bumps in the roadso far she has slept with 3 other dudes and tried to get pregnant from 2 of them…..

So even though it took me some time I left her for awhile and then like a dumbass I came crawling back 😂…..

So my real question is…. I have been back for 3 weeks so far and it’s like….. I have a full time job working 60+ hours a week and etc etc….. but then this women when I get home and I’m tired or some shit gets upset because I need my sleep…. This is because she can’t sleep like I can or whatever, but it’s annoying because she doesn’t work and I do…. I pay the bills etc…. Then it’s like the women won’t “Please Me” only when she is in the mood? It just doesn’t make any sense tbh…. Because I know how she was when she went with other dudes…..

So main question is…..

Why am I still here even after she belittles me and makes me feel like shit… then when I think everything is going good and then something so small makes her snap? Like me asking oh well why don’t you do this for me or that for me????

Someone help.

Thanks!

Highlighted bold is the area where you should have cut off all contact and anything that happens after this point is your own fault.

I don't need any updates about how you're ruining your life.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Oct 22 2021 10:51am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 22 2021 05:09pm
You don’t wanna be alone. Been there done that and fuck fuck fuck I regret it.
Dec 2 2021 10:49pm
Quote (lolkggz @ Oct 22 2021 11:50am)
Highlighted bold is the area where you should have cut off all contact and anything that happens after this point is your own fault.

I don't need any updates about how you're ruining your life.

Ty for this.

I’m leaving tomorrow.
I’ll be homeless, but it’s for the best
Gold: 28,985.69
Dec 3 2021 07:53am
Quote (xWrongSide @ Dec 2 2021 10:49pm)
Ty for this.

I’m leaving tomorrow.
I’ll be homeless, but it’s for the best

Sometimes you need to start from the ground up.
Hope everything works out for you, getting away is the best option.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Dec 3 2021 07:54am
Gold: 3,555.00
Dec 3 2021 06:29pm
What the fuck bro she cheated 3 times? Is she a super model? Ditch that skank
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll