d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Sup Fam
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 165.00
Mar 19 2022 03:20pm
Quote (BarnabyJones @ 11 Mar 2022 19:49)
during this covid bullshit got a hernia from smoking weed and coughing for mad years lol

got a no mesh desarda hernia repair lol. didnt want plastic mesh put in me or a covid test. had to travel outta state all fixed up now but its not the same im kinda always nervous now about it. haven't lifted in a while :( do some basic shit with the TRX at home and have some adjustable wieghts but had the surgery back in octorber gonna keep things simple i dont wanna rip open again xD

about 3 years ago, i was vegan for 4 years as an experiment slowly deteriorated away and lost all my gainz. quit veganism and started eating grass fed beef, pasture eggs and chickens, raw milk feeling and doing a million times better. i still really like fruits and veggies but it feels amazing to eat everything again.

i was still doing personal training up until past 2 years. i was training in a private studio for a while but after they locked down NYC it became tough to recruit clients at the gyms. trained alot of my clients at the park outside during the "pandemic" was alot of fun. then the deal breaker for me to not want to get back into it was after everyone started getting experimental DNA therapy i dont think im gonna touch any strangers anymore or work at a gym lol.

in the process of moving, wanting to maybe learn some new skills.

still very much into conspiracies :D

oh and been playin d2r thats why i checked back on jsp its been mad chill and fun.

Yeah NY has had it pretty bad

I remember you stopped smoking when you got into PT.

Interesting to see you've made full circle on diet.
Gold: 380.01
Mar 30 2022 11:44am
Sup fam
Gold: 165.00
Apr 17 2022 03:24pm
Quote (Delbow @ 30 Mar 2022 09:44)
Sup fam

Muh dewd
Gold: 1,415.20
Apr 17 2022 03:34pm
Quote (Excusemem8 @ 12 Mar 2022 21:33)
More on this pls, wtf?

that's basically what the covid vaccines are. mRNA spike proteins. They contain segments of HIV, def not man-made /sarcasm
they're def not what we have considered to be vaccines before this: attenuated viruses granting natural immunity.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 18 2022 05:50am
Quote (Henchman21 @ Apr 17 2022 05:34pm)
that's basically what the covid vaccines are. mRNA spike proteins. They contain segments of HIV, def not man-made /sarcasm
they're def not what we have considered to be vaccines before this: attenuated viruses granting natural immunity.

They’re not what we had before because we’ve scientifically advanced our methods so that we could mass produce these vaccines. Also, actually understanding the vaccines could clear literally any questions up about it.

1. HIV isn’t in the vaccine, plain and simple. That’s one of the dumbest fucking things I’ve ever heard.
2. Live attenuated and inactive vaccines are great but they take much longer to create because you’re actually working with the virus and you need some pretty serious equipment and time in order to mass produce these vaccines. There are a few companies currently working on creating these style of vaccines. Oh, and fun fact is the rate of complications from attenuated and inactive live vaccines are WAY higher than the mRNA vaccine.
3. A lot of times, the live attenuated and inactive vaccines aren’t an option for people who are immunocompromised.

The mRNA vaccine uses nucleic acid from the virus in order to illicit the immune systems response to the vaccine like the body would against the virus/live/inactive vaccination.

Sometimes I read the shit y’all say and just scratch my head. I probably have a bald spot, now.
Gold: 1,415.20
Apr 18 2022 07:26am
sry to derail this thread... and maybe our former fruitarian bro can jump in because they asked him, not my dumb ass....

Quote (ozzyarmy3 @ 18 Apr 2022 06:50)
They’re not what we had before because we’ve scientifically advanced our methods so that we could mass produce these vaccines. Also, actually understanding the vaccines could clear literally any questions up about it.

1. HIV isn’t in the vaccine, plain and simple. That’s one of the dumbest fucking things I’ve ever heard.
2. Live attenuated and inactive vaccines are great but they take much longer to create because you’re actually working with the virus and you need some pretty serious equipment and time in order to mass produce these vaccines. There are a few companies currently working on creating these style of vaccines. Oh, and fun fact is the rate of complications from attenuated and inactive live vaccines are WAY higher than the mRNA vaccine.
3. A lot of times, the live attenuated and inactive vaccines aren’t an option for people who are immunocompromised.

The mRNA vaccine uses nucleic acid from the virus in order to illicit the immune systems response to the vaccine like the body would against the virus/live/inactive vaccination.

Sometimes I read the shit y’all say and just scratch my head. I probably have a bald spot, now.

oops I mixed that up you're right-- but it was the virus itself that contains segments of HIV.
One of my professors joked that since I'm a biology undergrad I know just enough to be dangerous, and although he was being sardonic I always took that to heart. I don't know shit lol.

Skeptics circles went wild with this supporting evidence that rona is manmade and tittered as well that HIV def was manmade too.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag
"Although, the 4 inserts represent discontiguous short stretches of amino acids in spike glycoprotein of 2019-nCoV, the fact that all three of them share amino acid identity or similarity with HIV-1 gp120 and HIV-1 Gag (among all annotated virus proteins) suggests that this is not a random fortuitous finding. In other words, one may sporadically expect a fortuitous match for a stretch of 6-12 contiguous amino acid residues in an unrelated protein. However, it is unlikely that all 4 inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike glycoprotein fortuitously match with 2 key structural proteins of an unrelated virus (HIV-1). "

TL;DR I shouldn't have included the HIV bit in my above statement.

it's hard to find ANY information that is critical of the vaccines. Outside of biased far-right media and anti-vaccine quackery, you can't find anything at all. Is that because its super safe and effective? Or is it because the federal government paid hundreds of media companies to only put out positive stories about them?
https://wecandothis.hhs.gov/resource/we-can-do-campaign-background
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll