Quote (Jimmy16 @ 23 Jan 2022 03:24)
I just got a girlfriend.

Jimmy my man.

Kettlebells?
Cards and coke?

Update plz
Gold: 6.91
Feb 16 2022 08:12pm
Got out of the gyms, really only lift with KBs and DBs for some strength training to help improve my running. Aiming for a half marathon this summer, full next summer.

Divorced and remarried. Two kids. New job.

Used to be known here as Carpe_Diem, the fat scrawn that could never put up real numbers.

Glad to see some of the old guard poke back in here.
Gold: 4,435.00
Feb 19 2022 01:39am
Quote (MichaelPorterJr @ Feb 16 2022 08:12pm)
Got out of the gyms, really only lift with KBs and DBs for some strength training to help improve my running. Aiming for a half marathon this summer, full next summer.

Divorced and remarried. Two kids. New job.

Used to be known here as Carpe_Diem, the fat scrawn that could never put up real numbers.

Glad to see some of the old guard poke back in here.

hahaha ole six footer still struggling to find his footing
Gold: 6.91
Feb 19 2022 11:34am
Quote (jadeoner @ 19 Feb 2022 02:39)
hahaha ole six footer still struggling to find his footing

You must have me confused with someone else.
Gold: 748.53
Feb 24 2022 01:04pm
Quote (PureOwnage2 @ Oct 10 2021 04:47pm)
Glad to hear you're doing well mate! Wishing you the best of luck!

Thanks brotha. Same to you.

Quote (HyphyIll @ Nov 21 2021 06:30pm)
Respect. I remember you had a kid not soon after high school?

That's quite the workload bruddah

Appreciated. I did lol, hes 10 now 😂. Definitely added a huge workload, but also added more meaning, and if nothing else, enhanced my focus. Honestly, when you have pride in your own self, the love you feel for your own kid is fucking wild lol. Makes things easier.

Quote (DrBaitman @ Nov 24 2021 12:24pm)
In most hospitals, being a neurologist implies going to the hospital at least once PER evening/night you will be on call to take care of acute strokes. Some other specialities can go skiing while they are on call...food for thought if lifestyle is a priority for you !

Oh of course, but that depends on call schedules of course. May be burdensome, maybe not. I’m also assuming academic center with residents, so no need for me to attend every code stroke lol. But realistically if I do strict neuro I’ll do neurointerventional/endovascular work, so the call schedule, while on, may be intense. Very rewarding though, and super quick cases. Very elegant procedures imo. Lot of money too. However, neurohospitalist always seems tempting with a week on/week off. Or even neuroicu for 1-2 weeks a month and just read eegs or something in the spare time 😂
Gold: 4,505.00
Mar 5 2022 02:50pm
Update on Jimmy

https://imgur.com/a/L1OBMaV
Gold: 0.00
Mar 5 2022 07:26pm
Quote (Balla @ Feb 24 2022 02:04pm)
Thanks brotha. Same to you.

Appreciated. I did lol, hes 10 now 😂. Definitely added a huge workload, but also added more meaning, and if nothing else, enhanced my focus. Honestly, when you have pride in your own self, the love you feel for your own kid is fucking wild lol. Makes things easier.

Oh of course, but that depends on call schedules of course. May be burdensome, maybe not. I’m also assuming academic center with residents, so no need for me to attend every code stroke lol. But realistically if I do strict neuro I’ll do neurointerventional/endovascular work, so the call schedule, while on, may be intense. Very rewarding though, and super quick cases. Very elegant procedures imo. Lot of money too. However, neurohospitalist always seems tempting with a week on/week off. Or even neuroicu for 1-2 weeks a month and just read eegs or something in the spare time 😂

Work/life balance sucks ass compared to neurologist, but it pays out of the ass. I've got a few friends/colleagues who work IR, pulm intervent, neuro intervent and they love it.

Or say fuck it, go to nursing school and become a traveling nurse like I did and make more than most attendings.
Gold: 149,520.00
Mar 11 2022 09:49pm
during this covid bullshit got a hernia from smoking weed and coughing for mad years lol

got a no mesh desarda hernia repair lol. didnt want plastic mesh put in me or a covid test. had to travel outta state all fixed up now but its not the same im kinda always nervous now about it. haven't lifted in a while :( do some basic shit with the TRX at home and have some adjustable wieghts but had the surgery back in octorber gonna keep things simple i dont wanna rip open again xD

about 3 years ago, i was vegan for 4 years as an experiment slowly deteriorated away and lost all my gainz. quit veganism and started eating grass fed beef, pasture eggs and chickens, raw milk feeling and doing a million times better. i still really like fruits and veggies but it feels amazing to eat everything again.

i was still doing personal training up until past 2 years. i was training in a private studio for a while but after they locked down NYC it became tough to recruit clients at the gyms. trained alot of my clients at the park outside during the "pandemic" was alot of fun. then the deal breaker for me to not want to get back into it was after everyone started getting experimental DNA therapy i dont think im gonna touch any strangers anymore or work at a gym lol.

in the process of moving, wanting to maybe learn some new skills.

still very much into conspiracies :D

oh and been playin d2r thats why i checked back on jsp its been mad chill and fun.

This post was edited by BarnabyJones on Mar 11 2022 10:16pm
Gold: 361.00
Mar 12 2022 08:33pm
Quote (BarnabyJones @ Mar 12 2022 11:49am)
during this covid bullshit got a hernia from smoking weed and coughing for mad years lol

got a no mesh desarda hernia repair lol. didnt want plastic mesh put in me or a covid test. had to travel outta state all fixed up now but its not the same im kinda always nervous now about it. haven't lifted in a while :( do some basic shit with the TRX at home and have some adjustable wieghts but had the surgery back in octorber gonna keep things simple i dont wanna rip open again xD

about 3 years ago, i was vegan for 4 years as an experiment slowly deteriorated away and lost all my gainz. quit veganism and started eating grass fed beef, pasture eggs and chickens, raw milk feeling and doing a million times better. i still really like fruits and veggies but it feels amazing to eat everything again.

i was still doing personal training up until past 2 years. i was training in a private studio for a while but after they locked down NYC it became tough to recruit clients at the gyms. trained alot of my clients at the park outside during the "pandemic" was alot of fun. then the deal breaker for me to not want to get back into it was after everyone started getting experimental DNA therapy i dont think im gonna touch any strangers anymore or work at a gym lol.

in the process of moving, wanting to maybe learn some new skills.

still very much into conspiracies :D

oh and been playin d2r thats why i checked back on jsp its been mad chill and fun.

More on this pls, wtf?

Gold: 0.00
Mar 12 2022 09:37pm
Quote (Excusemem8 @ Mar 12 2022 09:33pm)
More on this pls, wtf?

He’s retarded, that is a basic summation of his rant.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll