d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Arent Christians
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,170.00
Sep 21 2021 09:54am
Quote (princekarim @ Sep 21 2021 04:42pm)
false in what why ? , how about not removed breast cancer then ? , why even remove the sprout to safe a life ? , for you too see your statement can be used as a contradiction , by the way for your information the verse i used earlier is from the bible itself book of genesis and tells clearly if you as a follower of god want to be a part of his covenant then get circumcised nothing mysterious about that text.

I'm not christian.

it's a complete lie to say that circumcision makes you somehow healthier.

removing a prepuce and removing a tumor is totally different.

how old are you? :)))

I know muzzlimzz say crazy thinks based on their doctrine of death, but you are something else.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 21 2021 09:55am
"get circumcised cos jesus was circumcised." logic without flaw
following that logic all christians should have long hairs, beards, be malnourished, and wear sandals too.
Gold: 3,220.50
Sep 21 2021 10:07am
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 21 2021 05:54pm)
I'm not christian.

it's a complete lie to say that circumcision makes you somehow healthier.

removing a prepuce and removing a tumor is totally different.

how old are you? :)))

I know muzzlimzz say crazy thinks based on their doctrine of death, but you are something else.

30 y.o how old are you ? and what do you believe in or not ?
crazy things ? have you read the quran before claiming that our doctrines are crazy? ,source : https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325713

how am i something else ? i've given an example if something can bring you an unecessarily headache pain to your boy why not remove that hood ^^

Gold: 260.11
Sep 21 2021 10:14am
Quote (princekarim @ Sep 21 2021 10:24am)
so people follow pauls words are more worthy then christ himself ? doesnt that make christianity into paulism ? feels weird mate :/

That's exactly what modern christianity is. The entire idea that gentiles could be saved comes from Paul. Most of modern Christian canon would be radically different if Paul hadn't gone out of his way to tailor the religion for the general public. It almost certainly would have died out quickly as a small Jewish cult.

If you want to see what really shapes most groups, look at the second in command. They tend to shape how the group moves forward after the death of the leader and groups without a strong second die out in short order. Paul was Jesus' second in command, David Miscavige was LRH's second in command, Brigham Young was Joseph Smith's, etc. etc. They are massively influential and if they can't radically reorient the group to the wider public the whole movement dies.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Sep 21 2021 10:14am
Sep 21 2021 10:17am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Sep 21 2021 05:55pm)
"get circumcised cos jesus was circumcised." logic without flaw
following that logic all christians should have long hairs, beards, be malnourished, and wear sandals too.

i can't find that in the bible where it says get long hair and beards and be malnourished and wear sandals

but what i can find in the bible about food and drinks is :

deuteronomy 14:8
8 And don’t eat pork, since pigs have divided hoofs, but they do not chew their cud. Don’t even touch a dead pig!

leviticus 11:7 And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you

Isaiah 66:17 Those who consecrate and purify themselves to enter the groves--to follow one in the center of those who eat the flesh of swine and vermin and rats--will perish together," declares the LORD

proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler;
whoever is led astray by them is not wise
Gold: 14,226.06
Sep 21 2021 10:23am
Quote (SanduLungu @ 21 Sep 2021 08:16)
that is completely false. also you are mutilating a child that has no saying in this.

but you're a muzzlim, that comes natural to you.

:rofl:
Gold: 80,239.69
Sep 21 2021 10:29am
Quote (princekarim @ Sep 21 2021 08:49am)
so god in christianity can contradict himself ?
i mean when i followed a mate to church he started doing the cross sign towards a statue (idol of jesus from what christianity is portraying ) and in isaiah 42:16-17 it says

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
17 But those who trust in idols,
who say to images, ‘You are our gods,’
will be turned back in utter shame.

So satan persecutes good w/ false allegations? Yes.

Jesus did not rest on the sabbath? was he in violation of the law? Or is it the spirit that is above the law because
it initiates the intent of that law or manifests law for the purposes of God, not for sake of a law.

Jesus found rest on the sabbath by helping others & rested thereafter, this was the lesson that the scribes & pharisees could not see whereby their
hearts were waxed cold & inventing reasons to persecute good men whose good works oppose the false allegation.

It calls for a mind of wisdom that triumphed over wickedness

This post was edited by lodd222 on Sep 21 2021 10:30am
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 21 2021 10:33am
Quote (lodd222 @ Sep 21 2021 11:29am)
So satan persecutes good w/ false allegations? Yes.

Jesus did not rest on the sabbath? was he in violation of the law? Or is it the spirit that is above the law because
it initiates the intent of that law or manifests law for the purposes of God, not for sake of a law.

Jesus found rest on the sabbath by helping others & rested thereafter, this was the lesson that the scribes & pharisees could not see whereby their
hearts were waxed cold & inventing reasons to persecute good men whose good works oppose the false allegation.

It calls for a mind of wisdom that triumphed over wickedness

jesus' body is bread, bread rises with yeast, after jesus died he rose. jesus used yeast to rise?
Sep 21 2021 10:34am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 21 2021 06:14pm)
That's exactly what modern christianity is. The entire idea that gentiles could be saved comes from Paul. Most of modern Christian canon would be radically different if Paul hadn't gone out of his way to tailor the religion for the general public. It almost certainly would have died out quickly as a small Jewish cult.

If you want to see what really shapes most groups, look at the second in command. They tend to shape how the group moves forward after the death of the leader and groups without a strong second die out in short order. Paul was Jesus' second in command, David Miscavige was LRH's second in command, Brigham Young was Joseph Smith's, etc. etc. They are massively influential and if they can't radically reorient the group to the wider public the whole movement dies.

so christianity is basically paulism now that he(paul) goes against what jesus and the other prophets said when bible itself says that in Matthew (Mt 15:21-28) spell out that the God Who sent Jesus sought above all to save His Chosen People: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” ... Hence, the God who seeks salvation for the world cannot but wish His own Chosen People to believe in His Son and be saved ( sent only to the lost sheep of the house of israel ) not to the gentiles ( kedar sons ) <- son of ishmael neither to the rest of the world .and in isaiah 42 there lies a different prophecy about a man from the gentiles ( arabs )

Gold: 260.11
Sep 21 2021 10:49am
Quote (princekarim @ Sep 21 2021 11:34am)
so christianity is basically paulism now that he(paul) goes against what jesus and the other prophets said when bible itself says that in Matthew (Mt 15:21-28) spell out that the God Who sent Jesus sought above all to save His Chosen People: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” ... Hence, the God who seeks salvation for the world cannot but wish His own Chosen People to believe in His Son and be saved ( sent only to the lost sheep of the house of israel ) not to the gentiles ( kedar sons ) <- son of ishmael neither to the rest of the world .and in isaiah 42 there lies a different prophecy about a man from the gentiles ( arabs )

You can interpret pretty much any religious text to say whatever you want. That's the thing with language, it's ambiguous. So I wouldn't put any stock in a claim that "Oh, the bible actually said this which goes to Mohammad". There's Koreans who think the second coming of Jesus is alive today because of some vague reference to "coming back from the East".
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll