d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Arent Christians
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 21 2021 09:04am
wisconsonites are known as cheeseheads, but we all know who the real ones are.
Gold: 2,170.00
Sep 21 2021 09:16am
Quote (princekarim @ Sep 21 2021 12:38pm)
well as my ancestors did what is written so shall i do aswell. from what i've heard and read about in school its a safe and a good choice to avoid a bacteria (Balanitis ) that hides within the foreskin.
better to be safe than sorry.

that is completely false. also you are mutilating a child that has no saying in this.

but you're a muzzlim, that comes natural to you.
Gold: 2,170.00
Sep 21 2021 09:18am
Quote (fender @ Sep 21 2021 01:36pm)
mutilating a perfectly healthy child because some idiots in the 19th century thought it might deter masturbation (yes, that's why christians do it, look it up) is insane.

why aren't you calling the muslims idiots as well? tsk tsk tsk.
Gold: 3,194.50
Sep 21 2021 09:24am
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Sep 21 2021 04:40pm)
When Christ died they still had to get circumsized, but then Paul realized he couldn't convert Roman citizens very well since basically none of them were circumcized and "cut this off your dick" is a high cost of entry, so he wrote that you don't have to do that.

so people follow pauls words are more worthy then christ himself ? doesnt that make christianity into paulism ? feels weird mate :/
Gold: 435.68
Sep 21 2021 09:29am
They portray a white bastardized version of Jesus and you ask why they don’t have their pp snipped
Gold: 80,239.69
Sep 21 2021 09:35am
Jesus did not rest on the sabbath? was he in violation of the law? Or is it the spirit that is above the law because
it initiates the intent of that law or manifests law for the purposes of God, not for sake of a law.

Jesus found rest on the sabbath by helping others & rested thereafter, this was the lesson that the scribes & pharisees could not see whereby their
hearts were waxed cold & inventing reasons to persecute good men whose good works oppose the false allegation.

It calls for a mind of wisdom that triumphed over wickedness
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Sep 21 2021 09:36am
Quote (SanduLungu @ 21 Sep 2021 17:18)
why aren't you calling the muslims idiots as well? tsk tsk tsk.

oh, i think it's idiotic doing it for religious reasons (like muslims and jews do) as well, but the christian version (unsurprisingly most widespread in the land of unlimited stupidity and prudery) is even dumber considering its history. happy?
Sep 21 2021 09:37am
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 21 2021 01:49pm)
I'm an American so I don't really know many Christians. Most people I know, even if they go to church, live their live based on political, socio-economic, and national facts, rather than a spiritual direction. My neighbors, who have five home schooled kids and are hardcore mormons seem like actual Christians but they are largely disconnected to society at large, as any Christian would be in America, land of sacred cows.

To be a Christian you have to live your life according to spiritual facts, but the vast majority of Christians in America do not and just go to a social club on the weekends. Christianity was originally a slave religion where people without claws told themselves they were good because of it.

I've been to 15 different countries many with different creeds and ideologies and they all have good and shitty people. The good people tend to say stuff like live and let live, while the shitty people will try to teach you to hold people who are different than you in lower esteem. The worse people believe people different than them to be evil.

I'm an atheist, I didn't opt for circumcision on my son and would not allow such a mutilation to take place. If you believe in god then don't reject his creation.

as i said earlier , i believe in god i will follow his instructions as much as i can . it may sound harsh but its a better way to prevent blanitis to develop. my mates who are not circumcised ( atheists and agnostics ) they use to talk about how their heads use to come out as pink then turn red before the color of it normalises when they beat the meat ^^
Sep 21 2021 09:42am
Quote (SanduLungu @ Sep 21 2021 05:16pm)
that is completely false. also you are mutilating a child that has no saying in this.

but you're a muzzlim, that comes natural to you.

false in what why ? , how about not removed breast cancer then ? , why even remove the sprout to safe a life ? , for you too see your statement can be used as a contradiction , by the way for your information the verse i used earlier is from the bible itself book of genesis and tells clearly if you as a follower of god want to be a part of his covenant then get circumcised nothing mysterious about that text.
Sep 21 2021 09:49am
Quote (lodd222 @ Sep 21 2021 02:46pm)
29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision
is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter
;
whose praise is not of men, but of God."

so god in christianity can contradict himself ?
i mean when i followed a mate to church he started doing the cross sign towards a statue (idol of jesus from what christianity is portraying ) and in isaiah 42:16-17 it says

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
17 But those who trust in idols,
who say to images, ‘You are our gods,’
will be turned back in utter shame.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll